kindly suggest Best Mobile for elderly people

kindly suggest Best Mobile for elderly people

Funny kid image
Deal Subedar
0
207
1288
73

Hi Friends,

Kindly suggest a good mobile for Senior citizens. It should be a basic mobile without any touch screen and features.

The mobile must have the below features….

1. Very clear and loud sounds from microphones.
2. Loud ringtone.
3. Long lasting battery.
4. Good Network coverage.

This mobile will be for my parents, they are not comfortable with touch screen mobiles so a Keypad mobile with average size keypad would be required.

Thanks for all your suggestions in advance.

  • In
12 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
0
86
482
6

Karbonn mobiles are having comparatively louder sounds.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
9
443
3094
72

Gionee L800 – best battery back up with loud sound

Use coupons on ebay or shopclues to get discount

Black or Coffee colour available

http://www.shopclues.com/gionee-l800-2...ml

http://www.ebay.in/itm/Gionee-Long-L800-Coffe-C...

http://www.flipkart.com/gionee-l800/p/itme6g4hh...

http://www.amazon.in/Gionee-L800-Black-Champiag...

Funny kid image
Deal Subedar
0
207
1288
73

Thanks everyone for their suggestions…. I placed order for Samsung Guru E1200 from amazon… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Large
Deal Cadet
0
52
646
7

nokia 1100

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Kabali
Deal Colonel
447
23,583
33972
285
@AKA wrote:

nokia 1100


nokia 3310 https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif
good for using it to hit robbers https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
142
1606
13

Many elderly people now have pace makers. For them mobile is not a good thing. Most elderly people are more comfortable with the good old landline. They also generally do not prefer to carry mobile when they go out, as they consider it an extra burden. For such people, a SIM based FWP (Fixed wireless phone) is a better option.
Something like this
www.amazon.in/MOTOROLA-FIXED-WIRELESS-PHONE-BLA...
http://www.ebay.in/itm/182172...95
http://www.amazon.in/BEETEL-F-1-FIXED-WIRELESS-...

Tejaa
Entertainer
3
471
16368
120
@Jagsss wrote:

Thanks everyone for their suggestions…. I placed order for Samsung Guru E1200 from amazon… https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

how is the phone bro, specially sound quality ?
i am looking for a basic one,
This or micromax joy ? which one will be better ?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
9
443
3094
72
@Tejaa wrote:

@Jagsss wrote:

Thanks everyone for their suggestions…. I placed order for Samsung Guru E1200 from amazon… https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

how is the phone bro, specially sound quality ?
i am looking for a basic one,
This or micromax joy ? which one will be better ?


Gionee L800 is best with the longest battery back up loud sound

Tejaa
Entertainer
3
471
16368
120
@desidude2013 wrote:


Gionee L800 is best with the longest battery back up loud sound

price is very high bro (2528/-) https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

although i just need a basic one, just for call, good voice quality (mic&speaker )

Thumbimgcrop 1458907023913
Deal Subedar
1
142
1408
17

Someone please suggest a smartphone under 7k.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
9
443
3094
72
@Tejaa wrote:

@desidude2013 wrote:


Gionee L800 is best with the longest battery back up loud sound

price is very high bro (2528/-) https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

although i just need a basic one, just for call, good voice quality (mic&speaker )


this Gionee is the best…. check on ebay if you get those 25% off or any other discount coupons to bring the price down if you have payback points you can redeem that too

some ebay links

http://www.ebay.in/itm/Gionee-L800-Black-Champi...

http://www.ebay.in/itm/Gionee-L800-Black-Champi...

http://www.ebay.in/itm/Gionee-L800-Black-Champi...

http://www.ebay.in/itm/Gionee-L800-Black-/27237...

Missing