Hot Deal

Kotak 811 account login issue

1900°
Deal Subedar
tushmacd31

I have opened a new account in kotak 811 app today.CRN and debit card details are generated ,after that the finding option ,i chose’’ i will do it later"
Now when I opened app after that funding option ,it shows error after entering the CRN number as You are not eligible for mobile banking,please contact customer care

I am 18+ and have given all correct details
I called up cc and they said ur details are yet to be updated in the system.Wait for 24 hrs.
Anyone faced same issue and what is the resolution for it?

18 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

@Cody
@Plato
@Tejaa

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

i am too thinking of opening an acct in kotak..
really arent they arent charging for a new acct?

anyone has tried this?

and the msgs which i receive clearly mentions that the acct will be open within 5mins is that so?

View 2 more replies
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

no such issue faced.

Why don’t you login via Net Banking @tushmacd31

Link Copied

In how much time it got activated @Cody
Actually when I clicked on generating net banking password after ur replu,it shows as in last 7 days i have updated my mobile number and email id ,so will have to wait .

Link Copied

Wait for some time it will be activated .. Max 24hrs

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

facing same issue :/ wat to do?

Link Copied

how to get CRN?
I forgot to write mine
can login with pin

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

For crn number
sms
CRN to 9971056767 or 5676788 from registered mobile number

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

bump!!

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

i have opend an accont on kotak 811 but my mob got fotmate suddenly and now i don’thav the CRN number so from when i will get that

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I have installed kotak app in my mobile.yesterday I have uninstalled all the apps in my mobile due to insufficient storage.now again reinstalled the app tried to login into the app.but I’m getting an alert message “your device was already activated please login to continue” and later another message " user already logged in" .for this query I have contacted the customer care of kotak about 10 times.but they didn’t rectified the issue .worst service.

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied

I am having the same problem, Did you find a solution yet ?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

In this case just call customer care and ask them to deactivate the device .you have to activate the device again from activation code.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

My problem download kotak app but insert the name & Mobile number resive that OTP.
Enter OTP
Oops! You cannot proceed since you have already tired opening an account with as.
This display massage.why solve the issue help me
Not open kotak bank account just update Aadhar details

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

My account no plz send

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

For crn number
sms
CRN to 9971056767 or 5676788 from registered mobile number this process not working I have sent may time but not and costomer care also not help to give CRN no. It’s no 3 days but I can’t access my account and debit card details

replyuser
Click here to reply