Kotak Royal Signature credit card

173°
Deal Lieutenant
AnnamalaiNryaa

if any of you are using Kotak royal signature credit card please leave you review below, would really help me in deciding weather to use it or not?

also on a side note has any one got a credit card based on kotak 811account, what card did they offer you and what are the charges for the first and consecutive years, your reply is really appreciated.

34 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes i am using this card now, previously i am using there league card which was offered me on basis of my 811 account. Before 3 months i upgraded to this card. Yearly fees on this card is 999+gst with one condition which is swipe every 3 months and minimum spend rs. 1lac in a year. Surprisingly reward system of kotak is pathetic. I am using kotak card only because of credit limit. Nothing special in kotak. Woh kehte hain na naam bade aur darshan chote. Name royal signature aur kaam hdfc wale money back card ke.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

What limit did they offer? I am curious thanks for the reply,

The girl who processmy application said its free card now I am confused

Did you ask for card upgrade or they offered?

View 5 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I got Kotak Royal Credit Card life time free and it’s pathetic card. The reward rate is really bad. I am using it only for card offers on e-commerce and travel sites. IMHO you can skip this card unless you are getting it life time free.

Link Copied

I really hope it is LTF, that’s what they promised at the time of applications

View 1 more reply
Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

They are offering upgrade to this card from past 1 year but i am not upgrading because none of the kotak card is worth 999 + gst fees. With so pathetic reward structure it’s difficult to complete 1L spends so avoid this card unless you are getting it LTF

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied

I got a call today from kotak saying that I’m eligible for a kotak pvr gold credit card.
No joining fees, annual fees.. it’s LTF it seems. And limit is 2.5 lacs it seems.
I had just opened kotak 811 account in April this year, and maintain about average 1.5 K balance. No credit card till now. I’m a student.
Any thoughts/experiences/advice about the card ?

Link Copied

That is what they say at the start, only way to find if annual free or charged is to wait for one year and see, BTW just apply and see, please update on the process in this thread will help others in future

Got my royale signature card day before yesterday

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

@smz Yes no document required but annual fee can be dealt with by negotiation. That is the case with other bank, Kotak I have no idea, they have been offering me this card for past 2 years but only now I said OK, just for market place offers. Else my card fee is stated as 999inr 

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied

By negotiation, you mean by doing good amount of spends ? I reconfirmed and still they were saying it’s LTF.

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Kotak has the worst set of cc’s. Btw for 811 acc they’ll offer only urbane & pvr gold. Might offer 20-40k limit.

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied

How come they told me limit of 2.5 lacs. I was shocked..

View 12 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

HDFC offers Regalia for preferred acc holders (1-2 lakh limit) after 3-4 months. MAB – 2lakhs

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

30000 points on 8L spent per annum. Achieved the traget in 3 months.
Point value is 18p.
2 points per 150 normal use
4 points per 150 special category

replyuser
Click here to reply