Kotak Royal Signature credit card

Kotak Royal Signature credit card

147°
Lord of love radha and krishna by parth27 d5gnfyw %281%29
Deal Subedar

if any of you are using Kotak royal signature credit card please leave you review below, would really help me in deciding weather to use it or not?

also on a side note has any one got a credit card based on kotak 811account, what card did they offer you and what are the charges for the first and consecutive years, your reply is really appreciated.

34 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet

Yes i am using this card now, previously i am using there league card which was offered me on basis of my 811 account. Before 3 months i upgraded to this card. Yearly fees on this card is 999+gst with one condition which is swipe every 3 months and minimum spend rs. 1lac in a year. Surprisingly reward system of kotak is pathetic. I am using kotak card only because of credit limit. Nothing special in kotak. Woh kehte hain na naam bade aur darshan chote. Name royal signature aur kaam hdfc wale money back card ke.

Deal Subedar
aashish1593 wrote:

Yes i am using this card now, previously i am using there league card which was offered me on basis of my 811 account. Before 3 months i upgraded to this card. Yearly fees on this card is 999+gst with one condition which is swipe every 3 months and minimum spend rs. 1lac in a year. Surprisingly reward system of kotak is pathetic. I am using kotak card only because of credit limit. Nothing special in kotak. Woh kehte hain na naam bade aur darshan chote. Name royal signature aur kaam hdfc wale money back card ke.

What limit did they offer? I am curious thanks for the reply,

The girl who processmy application said its free card now I am confused

Did you ask for card upgrade or they offered?

Fb img 1497615766929
Deal Cadet
Expand
AnnamalaiNryaa wrote:

Card limit increase and upgrade is simple in kotak,just go to mobile app u will see upgrades in 5-6months

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
AnnamalaiNryaa wrote:

I don.t think so that any card of kotak is free and the credit limit depend on u r credit profile. They offered me upgrade just after 3 months of using league card.

5c557a286e276869038097
Deal Cadet

I got Kotak Royal Credit Card life time free and it’s pathetic card. The reward rate is really bad. I am using it only for card offers on e-commerce and travel sites. IMHO you can skip this card unless you are getting it life time free.

Deal Subedar
Expand
ursvaru1244 wrote:

Card limit increase and upgrade is simple in kotak,just go to mobile app u will see upgrades in 5-6months

Which app?

Fb img 1497615766929
Deal Cadet
Expand
AnnamalaiNryaa wrote:

Which app?

Kotak mobile banking linked with cc ,go to request section

Deal Subedar
Konquerror wrote:

I got Kotak Royal Credit Card life time free and it’s pathetic card. The reward rate is really bad. I am using it only for card offers on e-commerce and travel sites. IMHO you can skip this card unless you are getting it life time free.

I really hope it is LTF, that’s what they promised at the time of applications

Deal Subedar
Expand
ursvaru1244 wrote:

Kotak mobile banking linked with cc ,go to request section

Thank you found it under service request

Quote i have failed at times but i never stopped trying rahul dravid 92 90 95
Analyst

They are offering upgrade to this card from past 1 year but i am not upgrading because none of the kotak card is worth 999 + gst fees. With so pathetic reward structure it’s difficult to complete 1L spends so avoid this card unless you are getting it LTF

Thumbimgcrop 1438052280907
Deal Subedar
Expand
AnnamalaiNryaa wrote:

I really hope it is LTF, that’s what they promised at the time of applications

Yes it was offered LTF till last year, but from this year, they started spend based waiver for this Royale signature card even for existing users as well

Missing
Deal Cadet

I got a call today from kotak saying that I’m eligible for a kotak pvr gold credit card.
No joining fees, annual fees.. it’s LTF it seems. And limit is 2.5 lacs it seems.
I had just opened kotak 811 account in April this year, and maintain about average 1.5 K balance. No credit card till now. I’m a student.
Any thoughts/experiences/advice about the card ?

Deal Subedar
smz wrote:

I got a call today from kotak saying that I’m eligible for a kotak pvr gold credit card.
No joining fees, annual fees.. it’s LTF it seems. And limit is 2.5 lacs it seems.
I had just opened kotak 811 account in April this year, and maintain about average 1.5 K balance. No credit card till now. I’m a student.
Any thoughts/experiences/advice about the card ?

That is what they say at the start, only way to find if annual free or charged is to wait for one year and see, BTW just apply and see, please update on the process in this thread will help others in future

Got my royale signature card day before yesterday

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
AnnamalaiNryaa wrote:

That is what they say at the start, only way to find if annual free or charged is to wait for one year and see, BTW just apply and see, please update on the process in this thread will help others in future

Got my royale signature card day before yesterday

https://www.kotak.com/en/personal-banking/cards...
There clearly they have mentioned the annual fees.
And there is no application i think. They told no document submission required.

Deal Subedar

@smz Yes no document required but annual fee can be dealt with by negotiation. That is the case with other bank, Kotak I have no idea, they have been offering me this card for past 2 years but only now I said OK, just for market place offers. Else my card fee is stated as 999inr 

Missing
Deal Cadet

Kotak has the worst set of cc’s. Btw for 811 acc they’ll offer only urbane & pvr gold. Might offer 20-40k limit.

Missing
Deal Cadet
AnnamalaiNryaa wrote:

@smz Yes no document required but annual fee can be dealt with by negotiation. That is the case with other bank, Kotak I have no idea, they have been offering me this card for past 2 years but only now I said OK, just for market place offers. Else my card fee is stated as 999inr 

By negotiation, you mean by doing good amount of spends ? I reconfirmed and still they were saying it’s LTF.

Missing
Deal Cadet
arunrush680 wrote:

Kotak has the worst set of cc’s. Btw for 811 acc they’ll offer only urbane & pvr gold. Might offer 20-40k limit.

How come they told me limit of 2.5 lacs. I was shocked..

Deal Subedar
Expand
smz wrote:

By negotiation, you mean by doing good amount of spends ? I reconfirmed and still they were saying it’s LTF.

No,  seems this is your first credit card,  you will know their true colour only during the second year,  but even I wish they keep their promise,  let’s see

By negotiation I mean negotiate with your personal banker if charges are levied.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
AnnamalaiNryaa wrote:

No,  seems this is your first credit card,  you will know their true colour only during the second year,  but even I wish they keep their promise,  let’s see

By negotiation I mean negotiate with your personal banker if charges are levied.

Yes. It’s my first experience with credit card. I had mentioned it in first post only. I’m not in need of one anyway. Thanks for replying.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
smz wrote:

How come they told me limit of 2.5 lacs. I was shocked..

Change the acc variant if you want a better card. Even for their 811 acc you must have mab of ~25k for these useless cards.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
arunrush680 wrote:

Change the acc variant if you want a better card. Even for their 811 acc you must have mab of ~25k for these useless cards.

Ok. I don’t know whether you read my first post. I was shocked at getting call for credit card by just maintaing 1.5 K balance and i think no credit score. No credit card/loan/EMI till now.

Missing
Deal Cadet

HDFC offers Regalia for preferred acc holders (1-2 lakh limit) after 3-4 months. MAB – 2lakhs

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
smz wrote:

Ok. I don’t know whether you read my first post. I was shocked at getting call for credit card by just maintaing 1.5 K balance and i think no credit score. No credit card/loan/EMI till now.

Apply for it and see how it goes. No harm in trying! Maye kotak is aggresive and wants some market share

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
smz wrote:

Don’t apply for Kotak cc if u have less than 10k mab for three months, they’ll reject.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
arunrush680 wrote:

Don’t apply for Kotak cc if u have less than 10k mab for three months, they’ll reject.

I didn’t apply. They only called me out of the blue and told no document submission required. And when i tell I’m still a student. They telling it’s ok you can get it. And if i say okay, they will dispatch i think. No other condition they mentioned.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
smz wrote:

I didn’t apply. They only called me out of the blue and told no document submission required. And when i tell I’m still a student. They telling it’s ok you can get it. And if i say okay, they will dispatch i think. No other condition they mentioned.

They’ll make you apply & if the mab is less will reject after 10-15days.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
arunrush680 wrote:

They’ll make you apply & if the mab is less will reject after 10-15days.

Oh . Okay. Thanks.

Deal Subedar
Expand
smz wrote:

Oh . Okay. Thanks.

No just apply, this is a easy way to start your credit history, just be careful with your spends, I would recommend not to spend at all , until necessary, if you can do recharge and grocessary dining of your family members & friends and pay your card bill with their money. This way you will have a decent credit history.

I believe you have PAN card.

If you have doubt feel free to comment

Missing