LeEco Le Max with Quad HD display, Snapdragon 8...

LeEco Le Max with Quad HD display, Snapdragon 810, 4GB RAM launched in India for Rs. 32999

Score: 1 Votes: 1
Flipkart logo
Missing
Deal Captain
151
29
12227
130

https://i.imgur.com/hgkeUdR.jpg

32999 for 64 gb http://www.flipkart.com/letv-le-max/p/itmeehz7p...

36999 for 128 gb http://www.flipkart.com/letv-le-max/p/itmeeqrrs...

LeEco Le Max specifications

6.33-inch (2560 × 1440 pixels) Quad HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
Octa-Core Snapdragon 810 64-bit processor ( 4x 1.5GHz ARM A53 + 4 × 2.0 GHz ARM A57 ) with Adreno 430 GPU
4GB DDR4 RAM, 64GB / 128GB internal memory
Android 5.0 (Lollipop) based EUI
Dual SIM
Dimensions: 167.1×83.5×8.95mm; Weight: 204g
21MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, Sony IMX230 Sensor, OIS, f/2.0 aperture, dual ISP support
4MP front-facing camera with OmniVision OV4688 sensor, 2 micron pixel size, 81.6-degree wide-angle lens
MHL 3.0, USB Type C, 3.5mm audio jack, Wireless HDMI, LeHiFi and audio chip built by AKG
Fingerprint reader
4G (FDD-LTE: B1/3/7; TDD-LTE: 38/39/40/41), WiFi 802.11ac/a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz),Bluetooth 4.1 with APT-X, GPS, NFC
3400mAh battery

The LeEco Le Max is priced at Rs. 32,999 for 64GB variant. There is a premium 128GB Sapphire variant in Pink color with a Sapphire display that is priced at Rs. 69,999. It will be available exclusively from Flipkart through flash sales starting from February 16. Registrations for the sale will begin soon.

9 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Missing
Deal Captain
151
29
12227
130

updated

Thumbimgcrop 1444841254852
Deal Newbie
0
52
98
2

i m in

Free vector troll 062218 troll
suspended
4
178
16784
291
I dont knw how ppl afford 33 K https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif
4744835  bd9bf8e012e9d8a56605ae25434126dd
Deal Cadet
0
85
134
5

does this phone have 3d tv?

Myavatar
Deal Subedar
1
113
2162
46

Finally launched in India! It was launched last March and it has arrived now to India. Waited 6 months before purchasing Huawei P8max from China (Which is yet to be launched in India!)

Physics equations
Deal Subedar
1
80
1246
51

Does this phone Fly!!!! 33K for China crap with zero support.

Myavatar
Deal Subedar
1
113
2162
46
@BlazingNeo wrote:

Does this phone Fly!!!! 33K for China crap with zero support.


You do know right that most of the components of Apple (the so-called innovator) is also made in China? We have impression that China=Low Quality but the reality is, China is way ahead of all the countries and the beauty of it is that they produce both Low & High Quality items. In this case, LeTV is a reputed China brand and the config is/was just amazing. It was the first phone launched with 4GB Ram and one of the firsts with Snapdragon 810 (When it was launched last year). So, please dont make sweeping statements [/end of rant]

Physics equations
Deal Subedar
1
80
1246
51
@cashif wrote:

@BlazingNeo wrote:

Does this phone Fly!!!! 33K for China crap with zero support.


You do know right that most of the components of Apple (the so-called innovator) is also made in China? We have impression that China=Low Quality but the reality is, China is way ahead of all the countries and the beauty of it is that they produce both Low & High Quality items. In this case, LeTV is a reputed China brand and the config is/was just amazing. It was the first phone launched with 4GB Ram and one of the firsts with Snapdragon 810 (When it was launched last year). So, please dont make sweeping statements [/end of rant]


Don’t let me start on Foxconn & Le!!! whatever name is. You think just because Apple Assemble (Yes Just Assemble) iPhone in China makes them Tech Topper. On top of all is worst ever Snapdragon.
You need to research on internet before posting. I bet you never bought an Apple product & with same mindset never will to see their after support. (Nothing Personal)

Myavatar
Deal Subedar
1
113
2162
46
@BlazingNeo wrote:

@cashif wrote:

@BlazingNeo wrote:

Does this phone Fly!!!! 33K for China crap with zero support.


You do know right that most of the components of Apple (the so-called innovator) is also made in China? We have impression that China=Low Quality but the reality is, China is way ahead of all the countries and the beauty of it is that they produce both Low & High Quality items. In this case, LeTV is a reputed China brand and the config is/was just amazing. It was the first phone launched with 4GB Ram and one of the firsts with Snapdragon 810 (When it was launched last year). So, please dont make sweeping statements [/end of rant]


Don’t let me start on Foxconn & Le!!! whatever name is. You think just because Apple Assemble (Yes Just Assemble) iPhone in China makes them Tech Topper. On top of all is worst ever Snapdragon.
You need to research on internet before posting. I bet you never bought an Apple product & with same mindset never will to see their after support. (Nothing Personal)


I bought Iphone before maybe you heard of it (Nothing personal :p -within one month of its launch in 2007 and still have it as souvenir) when it was a great innovation but since, Apple has been fooling people by exploiting its brand image!

And for your information, it is MANUFACTURED IN CHINA & Assembled in USA..Go through this site http://comparecamp.com/how-where-iphone-is-made... to know what is made where before putting forth your opinion as fact! Even in iphone, it is clearly mentioned as ASSEMBLED IN USA!

As far as Snapdragon is concerned, it is still the No 1 mobile processor and even though 810 is a failure, everyone had high expectation during its launch and hence LeTv was 3 months ahead of the market!

Missing