Lets Merge all Multiple Account @ One

Lets Merge all Multiple Account @ One

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 2 Votes: 4

Vote down Reasons

  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
Other store image
Fdvdf
suspended
2
153
3268
31

So Most of have Multiple accounts

So Comment Below that I have That X account and That Y Account and That z account plz merge all and Make User Name this abc

It’s very difficult when somebody suspended and come up with New Id

and Admins think It would Burn some Financial in Account so Dont add Karma and Dimes

Bt Account Mege Kar do Starting with Me User Name would be same plz

25 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
Epyvirl24cl5w9le4mmn
suspended
3
190
4066
33

let’s start with you https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Images %286%29
Deal Captain
4
187
13270
220

Tum sabse jyada nithalle (idle) lagte/lagti ho mujhe. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Giphy
Shopping Friend
56
0
30724
258

here it goes

My accounts

Dealmafia, sinha.vipul, Secretagent, and ofcourse current one

invisibly Vu for the idea https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/Aj78s.gif

Missing
Deal Captain
22
65
10630
58

@plz @Troll first u mention all yr account..

tab hum log bhi mention karenge

waise mera dusra account admin hai.

Fdvdf
suspended
2
153
3268
31
@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:

Tum sabse jyada nithalle (idle) lagte/lagti ho mujhe. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif


Followed by @Spock

Fdvdf
suspended
2
153
3268
31
@mahidada wrote:

here it goes

My accounts

Dealmafia, sinha.vipul, Secretagent, and ofcourse current one

invisibly Vu for the idea https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/Aj78s.gif


They will surely check once

and Block ur IP 4 Misusing Advantage of DD https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Giphy
Shopping Friend
56
0
30724
258
@plz wrote:

@mahidada wrote:

here it goes

My accounts

Dealmafia, sinha.vipul, Secretagent, and ofcourse current one

invisibly Vu for the idea https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/Aj78s.gif


They will surely check once

and Block ur IP 4 Misusing Advantage of DD https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Meri pahunch upar tak hai, aisa nahi hoga https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f496a494c644858325841456e77673d3d2d3332383837373331382e313438326539623462333565323037313234373433353839333532312e676966
suspended
7
115
3731
89

My ACC is this one and being human..lol merge

India
Deal Major
4
96
15342
127
@mahidada wrote:

here it goes

My accounts

Dealmafia, sinha.vipul, Secretagent, and ofcourse current one

invisibly Vu for the idea https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/Aj78s.gif


To phir unmese kisi ek ka pic hi laga lete ye lady bobby deol ka pic? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Fdvdf
suspended
2
153
3268
31
@deepak.k wrote:

@plz @Troll first u mention all yr account..

tab hum log bhi mention karenge

waise mera dusra account admin hai.


@admin99

Fdvdf
suspended
2
153
3268
31
@parthponkiya8 wrote:

@mahidada wrote:

here it goes

My accounts

Dealmafia, sinha.vipul, Secretagent, and ofcourse current one

invisibly Vu for the idea https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/Aj78s.gif


To phir unmese kisi ek ka pic hi laga lete ye lady bobby deol ka pic? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/hilarious.gifhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/mwljg.gif

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/269753/medium/3353623bobby-deol.jpg?1480965196

Fdvdf
suspended
2
153
3268
31
@BB8DealWars wrote:

My ACC is this one and being human..lol merge


ok That will charge 99 Paytm Forgot to mention

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
0
80
2072
54
@mahidada wrote:

@plz wrote:

@mahidada wrote:

here it goes

My accounts

Dealmafia, sinha.vipul, Secretagent, and ofcourse current one

invisibly Vu for the idea https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/Aj78s.gif


They will surely check once

and Block ur IP 4 Misusing Advantage of DD https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Meri pahunch upar tak hai, aisa nahi hoga https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif


kitna upar bhai

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
5196
59

Why on earth should I share my secrets? … https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Giphy
Shopping Friend
56
0
30724
258
@hackerboys wrote:

@mahidada wrote:

@plz wrote:

@mahidada wrote:

here it goes

My accounts

Dealmafia, sinha.vipul, Secretagent, and ofcourse current one

invisibly Vu for the idea https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/Aj78s.gif


They will surely check once

and Block ur IP 4 Misusing Advantage of DD https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Meri pahunch upar tak hai, aisa nahi hoga https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif


kitna upar bhai

jaha tak teri najar nahi jati https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
132
9294
53

@plz Are you getting any commission from DD for conducting this survey of multiple ids?? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Fdvdf
suspended
2
153
3268
31
@gambitrite wrote:

@plz Are you getting any commission from DD for conducting this survey of multiple ids?? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/blush.gif

Images
Deal Lieutenant
0
114
4340
52

Even DD admin won’t care abt it then y ur so …

Don’t be crazy, be honest to ur self that’s all don’t bother abt these things….

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
0
80
2072
54
@mahidada wrote:

@hackerboys wrote:

@mahidada wrote:

@plz wrote:

@mahidada wrote:

here it goes

My accounts

Dealmafia, sinha.vipul, Secretagent, and ofcourse current one

invisibly Vu for the idea https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/Aj78s.gif


They will surely check once

and Block ur IP 4 Misusing Advantage of DD https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Meri pahunch upar tak hai, aisa nahi hoga https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif


kitna upar bhai

jaha tak teri najar nahi jati https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif


thnd rkh kaake …

Cutee
Deal Subedar
0
260
2024
24

@plz

seedhe seedhe bol do admin ko ki @Troll wali id wapis chahiye.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Cutee
Deal Subedar
0
260
2024
24
@parthponkiya8 wrote:

@mahidada wrote:

here it goes

My accounts

Dealmafia, sinha.vipul, Secretagent, and ofcourse current one

invisibly Vu for the idea https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/Aj78s.gif


To phir unmese kisi ek ka pic hi laga lete ye lady bobby deol ka pic? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


@mahidadi

Missing