Hot Deal

LG OPTIMUS E970 Club :)

4308°
Generous
xuseronline

As many people have started receiving this “monster” device (original thread – http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...), I would like to create a thread dedicated to LG Optimus E970 users. You can post reviews, queries, ROMs, hardware issues, accessories etc.

This thread should help me dimers https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

500 Comments  |  
89 Dimers
  • Sort By
Comrade Comrade
Link Copied

Bumping into an old thread, but i am desperate.

on my LG E970 , by mistake the password was entered wrong 10 times and all my data was wiped off. Even my SD Card data was erased. Since my contacts were linked with my google account, I could get back my contacts, but my SMS data and Pics were all erased.

Any software available on net to get back my data. Tried 1-2 software but not of much help. They were showing my existing SMS and pics only and not the deleted/erased ones.

Has anyone faced this problem. Btw, I think I used titanium backup for sms backup but the backup path was on main memory which has been erased. Can someone pls help me. If you dont want to reopen this thread , pls pm me

thx inn advance

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Hi,

My LG e970 fell and Back glass housing is broke cracked up badly. The front glass is alright NO damage. But there is NO display. The phone is ringing. It is charging. Can any one please help me to find a spare / service repair / any way to bring it to life again.

Thanks & regards

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
kss wrote:

Hi,

My LG e970 fell and Back glass housing is broke cracked up badly. The front glass is alright NO damage. But there is NO display. The phone is ringing. It is charging. Can any one please help me to find a spare / service repair / any way to bring it to life again.

Thanks & regards

try ebay or aliexpress

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Friends i am having problem in my phone e970 from few days the battery is getting discharg soon and also when the phone is switched off around 30-40% battery drains is anyone having the same problem or any one can help on this problem, showed to local repair person he fixed it and told charger IC has gone i told to fix it but after 2 days again the phone is giving the same problem he told he cant fix told to vist service center but lg service center people say we dont have any part of it so we cant fix it. Plz guyz any solution plz let me know. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

anyone successfully installed a lollipop ROM on this?

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
charantaj wrote:

Liquidsmooth , Candy5 work pretty well !

Link Copied
TronGalaxy wrote:

charantaj wrote:

Liquidsmooth , Candy5 work pretty well !

can you give links for the same?

I tried Euphoria Os 1.0..but didnt work.

did you face any issues while installing the same?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Did this worked for you mate; I have done the same, formatted my EFS partition and now phone isn’t working. please help

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

After weeks of struggle and trying every possible link which claim to recover lost efs I gave up on the phone and decided to sell it off in Gaffar market. However I found a shop which brought my device back to life with original IMEI and all; costed me 1500 rs.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

After 3 weeks of trying various ROM’s , my vote for best rom goes to the one provided by SLIMKAT. Its is super light, my battery life has almost doubled and its so darn stable. It doesn’t have too much customization, but still some small features which are pleasing. I installed it using CWM and didn’t fix the root in the end. I flashed the gaaps after f;ashing rom and connecting to slimkat website from the setting menu. This in my opinion is the cleanest way of installing it. Hope it works ( I have tried, miui, cynogenmod, chameleon, mahdi, and few others)

Link Copied

I am facing a issue with my E970. This is the text I see when my phone crashes:

DemiGod Crash Handler : Kernel Crash! :

Press key to choose Dload Mode/Reboot/Fastboot
1)Volume Up: Dload Mode.
2) Volume Down: Reboot.
3) Power: Fastboot.

If you choose Dload Mode,
Please do following action.
1)Dload Mode. Please connect USB
2) Get the ram dump image using QCT’s Memory Debug App
3) Send em-mail to contact point or M-TDR[email protected].

I have done a factory reset. However the phone keeps crashing to the screen above.

I would appreciate any input on this issue.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

r u using any custom rom ? if yes please install cm12.1 or install stock rom . this also used to happen with my phone not a serious issue and it should get resolved by installing another firmware.

Link Copied

yup. cm12 works well. there was a bug in cm12 which pops up cm acct login infinitely during initial setup. if u face it, just pickup an older version, flash it and set it up (which works) and then upgrade inline.

BTW, I dropped mine in water & now its not powering up. Any idea how much it may cost to fix it? is it worth to spend?

Coupon Lord Coupon Lord
Link Copied

My screen has broken recently and the technician at Mobile shop qouted 4.5k. Please provide inputs and other means for rectification. On inputs, it will be easy to declare it BER (beyond economical repairs) if repairs are costly.

Also wanted help from those guys who May have encountered it earlier.

PS: already bought honor 4x, so no hurry.

Link Copied

Thanks for the reply guys.

I have the LG Stock ROM. However, TWRP does not recognise external SD Card with zip.

Any ideas?

@dealshunter, I would stick it in a bag of rice for a couple of days. Rice can extract moisture. However, wet electronics can be tricky to deal with.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

My lg e970 is hard bricked and i need adb dump/backup to revive that . if someone can provide that it will be of great help . the procedure to create adb backup is mentioned below. i hope some noble soul will help me https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

step 1: root your device.
step 2: go to setting > about > software info > build info > tap 5-6 times until message getting to enable developer mode.
step 3: go to setting > developer option > usb debugging >Turn ON
step 4: open your PC and run adb t from cmd.exe
step 5: run this command then check your mobile screen for grant su permission.

adb shell
su
dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0 of=/sdcard/Alive_Dump.bin bs=1024 count=1048576

step 6: AFTER THAT create 1GB dump in your phone internal main storage.
find name “Alive_Dump.bin”

note : command are case sensitive so try to direct copy paste better for no error.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

My lg e970 is hard bricked and i need adb dump/backup to revive that . if someone can provide that it will be of great help . the procedure to create adb backup is mentioned below. i hope some noble soul will help me smile

step 1: root your device.
step 2: go to setting > about > software info > build info > tap 5-6 times until message getting to enable developer mode.
step 3: go to setting > developer option > usb debugging >Turn ON
step 4: open your PC and run adb t from cmd.exe
step 5: run this command then check your mobile screen for grant su permission.

adb shell
su
dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0 of=/sdcard/Alive_Dump.bin bs=1024 count=1048576

step 6: AFTER THAT create 1GB dump in your phone internal main storage.
find name “Alive_Dump.bin”

note : command are case sensitive so try to direct copy paste better for no error.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Bumping into an old thread, but i am desperate…i need to run my e970 with JIO SIm,Please any one expert..help..

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
@dineshbhatt wrote:

Bumping into an old thread, but i am desperate…i need to run my e970 with JIO SIm,Please any one expert..help..

E970 has no volte capability
Sell it off n purchase a new phone

Generous Generous
Link Copied
@getready wrote:

@dineshbhatt wrote:

E970 has no volte capability
Sell it off n purchase a new phone

The time when we purchased these phones, kissi ne VOLTE ka naam bhee nahin suna hoga https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

replyuser
Click here to reply