lic payment using paytm wallet

lic payment using paytm wallet

87°
Missing
Deal Cadet
50
121
1

is lic payment allowed through paytm wallet or only through cc/dc /netbanking.
I have some wallet balance but it is no giving option to use at checkout.

I am hoping if I add money greater than policy payment it may get applied.
can someone confirm?

19 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
145
455
11

Have seen in case of electricity bill though.. that if wallet balance is less then payable amount then wallet option isn’t shown at checkout..
Same case may be with other services as well..

Download
Deal Cadet
120
847
33

They removed wallet balance option now and they started charging convenience fees if paid through CC or netbanking

Cutee
Deal Subedar
264
2168
27
AppleFan wrote:

They removed wallet balance option now and they started charging convenience fees if paid through CC or netbanking

Whaat…. As they say “Vinaash kaale vipreet buddhi” rolleyes

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
121
1
AppleFan wrote:

They removed wallet balance option now and they started charging convenience fees if paid through CC or netbanking

You sure or wallet option comes if bill amount less than wallet balance

Missing
Deal Cadet
229
423
4

20 daya back i paid for one policy, added amount more the the bill amou t to wallet and it worled flawlessly

Download
Deal Cadet
120
847
33
Expand
sam91 wrote:

You sure or wallet option comes if bill amount less than wallet balance

Not sure though as my policy amount is high, couldn’t take risk of adding money into wallet.

Paid 0.5% as convenience charge from visa card.
They haven’t accepted amex

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
121
1
Expand
AppleFan wrote:

Not sure though as my policy amount is high, couldn’t take risk of adding money into wallet.

Paid 0.5% as convenience charge from visa card.
They haven’t accepted amex

Same problem with me..can anyone give his policy details or check the same?

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
121
1
ItsBetter wrote:

20 daya back i paid for one policy, added amount more the the bill amou t to wallet and it worled flawlessly

I see but policy amount is high don’t want to just add money and then face issue

Missing
Deal Cadet
229
423
4
Expand
sam91 wrote:

I see but policy amount is high don’t want to just add money and then face issue

I tried for 50k and it worked

Download
Deal Cadet
120
847
33
Expand
sam91 wrote:

Same problem with me..can anyone give his policy details or check the same?

Try to change last 2 digits from your policy number

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
121
1
Expand
AppleFan wrote:

Try to change last 2 digits from your policy number

After many iterations tried paytm wallet is not showing even if wallet balance is more than premium sweat

Download
Deal Cadet
120
847
33
Expand
sam91 wrote:

Seems now removedhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/585730/original/Screenshot_20190918-235659.png?1568831311
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/585729/original/Screenshot_20190918-235649.png?1568831268 

Glad I haven’t risked with my premium amount.

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
109
0

I paid LIC premium through Paytm last month. It did not allow me to pay through Paytm balance (even when Paytm balance was more than premium). Eventually paid through credit card.

Missing
Deal Cadet
135
454
5

This is being rolled out slowly. I had seen a notice while loading money into Paytm wallet that it cannot be used for paying utilities and electricity bills.

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
121
1

Used phonepe instead for the same using amex card

Birthday
Deal Lieutenant
78
3801
186

Now paytm is adding convenience charges.
Is any other option to pay from cred card.

Fb img 1497615766929
Deal Cadet
70
327
11
telugurocks wrote:

Now paytm is adding convenience charges.
Is any other option to pay from cred card.

Airtel payments bank using cc

Birthday
Deal Lieutenant
78
3801
186
Expand
ursvaru1244 wrote:

Airtel payments bank using cc

Lic is not available on Airtel payments bank.
Update paid on lic website through phonepe wallet payment without any extra charges.

Missing