lounge access at Dubai airport

lounge access at Dubai airport

21°
Desert
Deal Cadet
95
408
5

Have a flight from Dubai to pune. Need information about lounge and accepted cards at Dubai airport. Kindly suggest if anyone has experience.

9 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
5c557a286e276869038097
Deal Cadet
134
632
9

You should be able to access lounge using Priority Pass.

Desert
Deal Cadet
95
408
5
Konquerror wrote:

You should be able to access lounge using Priority Pass.

Actually it’s for my wife, she is not holding priority pass. What are other options?

5c557a286e276869038097
Deal Cadet
134
632
9
Expand
Manitian wrote:

Actually it’s for my wife, she is not holding priority pass. What are other options?

You can get an add-on card on her name and that should come with a priority pass with her name. Most of the banks (HDFC, Yes, Citi) issue PP for add-on cards. Which credit card you have btw?

Desert
Deal Cadet
95
408
5
Expand
Konquerror wrote:

You can get an add-on card on her name and that should come with a priority pass with her name. Most of the banks (HDFC, Yes, Citi) issue PP for add-on cards. Which credit card you have btw?

Amex.

5c557a286e276869038097
Deal Cadet
134
632
9
Expand
Manitian wrote:

Amex.

Which Amex?

Amex Platinum Charge Card only provides access to add-on card member.

Desert
Deal Cadet
95
408
5
Expand
Konquerror wrote:

Which Amex?

Amex Platinum Charge Card only provides access to add-on card member.

Amex travel platinum. I will check with them but i dont think it will come in 5-7 days.

5c557a286e276869038097
Deal Cadet
134
632
9

Amex Platinum Travel Card doesn’t provide international lounge access, only domestic. You won’t be able to access lounge in Dubai with your card.

Missing
Deal Cadet
139
277
0

suggest reputed forex card for Dubai with low conversion rates (please dont suggest niyo) it seems new and I am not having guts to try that
secondly. is there any conversion charges for USD/AED pair for normal user as they are pegged currency (.i.e market price is fixed at 3.6725)

5c557a286e276869038097
Deal Cadet
134
632
9
DealBroker23 wrote:

suggest reputed forex card for Dubai with low conversion rates (please dont suggest niyo) it seems new and I am not having guts to try that
secondly. is there any conversion charges for USD/AED pair for normal user as they are pegged currency (.i.e market price is fixed at 3.6725)

Niyo will work where ever Visa cards are accepted. Currently it’s best. If you don’t want this then go for HDFC Regalia Forex Card.

Missing