Hotness [Marathi Movie] सैराट WILD (A MUST SEE)

Hot Deal [Marathi Movie] सैराट WILD (A MUST SEE)

1025°
79 Comments  |  
32 Dimers
Aap
Dimer Of The Year 2014
2,347
27876
365
saymyname wrote:

This year, Arjun Reddy, it is a one-man show. I wish I understood Telugu, subtitles were not giving the experience I would have loved
@goss8877

Another gem of movie in Marathi with English subtitles.
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/502790/medium/4618235DKJ76wqVwAAQk--.jpg?1509639852

Just watch him in this (Girish Pandurang Kulkarni playing antagonist in Faster fene)

https://i.imgur.com/SwIG6jy.jpg

Cropped1264397486
Deal Lieutenant
78
6802
67
saymyname wrote:

This year, Arjun Reddy, it is a one-man show. I wish I understood Telugu, subtitles were not giving the experience I would have loved
@goss8877

Hindi dubbed version available ?

283yu34yu5
Deal Lieutenant
8
6538
79
Expand
goss8877 wrote:

Another gem of movie in Marathi with English subtitles.
“Faster Fene”

Not released in Bangalore. I am yet to watch his other movie: Deool. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif Sairat is a great movie.

Del
Deal Lieutenant
0
5331
62
Expand
Grootdeal wrote:

Hindi dubbed version available ?

It is in prime but I don’t know about Hinxi dubbed

2511411 magic hand
Shopping Friend
59
31325
271
saucap wrote:

@mahidada Loved it! Really nice movie.

hindi remake with Sridevi`s daughter coming

Download
Entertainer
13
34711
347
Expand
mahidada wrote:

hindi remake with Sridevi`s daughter coming

Modern Bollywood is actually a hub of remakers. Copylifting Hit movies from elsewhere and then talk of anti-piracy like they are saints. They will say that movie achieves wider reach. And when the Hindi remake has reached plateau, then they will also release dubbed version of the same of DTH cinema.

Images
Deal Subedar
75
2205
23
Expand
saucap wrote:

Modern Bollywood is actually a hub of remakers. Copylifting Hit movies from elsewhere and then talk of anti-piracy like they are saints. They will say that movie achieves wider reach. And when the Hindi remake has reached plateau, then they will also release dubbed version of the same of DTH cinema.

Are Ramchandra Keh Gaye Siya Se
Aisa Kalyug Aayega
Original Ko Laat Padegi
Copy Paste Hi Bhayega
Original Ko.. Laat Padegi
Copy Paste Cha Jayega

Download
Entertainer
13
34711
347
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

Are Ramchandra Keh Gaye Siya Se
Aisa Kalyug Aayega
Original Ko Laat Padegi
Copy Paste Hi Bhayega
Original Ko.. Laat Padegi
Copy Paste Cha Jayega

Is Sentence mein Tense sahi nahin hai. SitaJi pehle chali gayin thi, RamJi Baad mein gaye honge. Toh SitaJi keh gayi hongi RamJi se..

Images
Deal Subedar
75
2205
23
Expand
saucap wrote:

Is Sentence mein Tense sahi nahin hai. SitaJi pehle chali gayin thi, RamJi Baad mein gaye honge. Toh SitaJi keh gayi hongi RamJi se..

Tm topic pe aao Na..

46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar
0
1924
75

There was nothing in this movie just the music was top class that too only for mumbaikars toungueout

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
68
6157
108
mrKool_JJ wrote:

There was nothing in this movie just the music was top class that too only for mumbaikars toungueout

hindi version coming soon… trailer tommorrow

sunglasses
46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar
0
1924
75
Expand
desiman wrote:

hindi version coming soon… trailer tommorrow

sunglasses

Abb hindi kyu aarah h o.O

2511411 magic hand
Shopping Friend
59
31325
271
mrKool_JJ wrote:

There was nothing in this movie just the music was top class that too only for mumbaikars toungueout

gadhavala gulachi chav kay smile

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
68
6157
108
Expand
mahidada wrote:

gadhavala gulachi chav kay smile

Biggboss Tumcha Aamchavar Bharosa Naahi Kaay???

sunglasses
Aap
Dimer Of The Year 2014
2,347
27876
365
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

Asa kahi nai yaar stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

गाढवा समोर वाचली गीता,
कालचा गोंधळ बरा होता stuck_out_tongue

@mahidada

Missing