Mobikwik Account Help

Mobikwik Account Help

Missing
Deal Cadet
5
211
486
9

hello friend
i need help.
i want to pay electricity bill nearly 6000 rs. is there any risk to pay from mobikwik.
i want to use new card for payment.
new card didint use on mobikwik before

6 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
0
63
294
1

No risk.
U can also use add money offer of 1% cashback

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
50
542
19

Instead you can use Niki…BTW can electricity bill be paid partly?

Chhota bheem
Deal Lieutenant
5
198
3704
33

For 6k best is to use Freecharge.. 10℅ Nocash code and 5℅ get money code along with power50 code.

Mobi is trusted so not too worry. Go ahead and pay.

Missing
Deal Cadet
5
211
486
9
@ssshubham wrote:

No risk.
U can also use add money offer of 1% cashback

Thanks

Missing
Deal Cadet
5
211
486
9
@jimmymanda266 wrote:

Instead you can use Niki…BTW can electricity bill be paid partly?

No.
Its mseb electricity bill payment

Missing
Deal Cadet
5
211
486
9
@Chotta Bheem wrote:

For 6k best is to use Freecharge.. 10℅ Nocash code and 5℅ get money code along with power50 code.

Mobi is trusted so not too worry. Go ahead and pay.

Thanks

Missing