Mumbai girl scores 99.6% to top ICSE exam

Mumbai girl scores 99.6% to top ICSE exam

95°
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
119
6580
113

Mumbai girl scores 99.6% to top ICSE exam

Juhi Kajaria from Juhu’s Jamnabai Narsee School scored 99.6% marks in the Class 10 exams, becoming one of two toppers across India.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/mumba...

sunglasses
7 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Large peace symbol
Deal Subedar
63
2074
23

Sir aap Bollywood se dd national par kab aa gaye ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
361
6

Our education system is faulty and stress students to get good marks (not knowledge). However in our life marks play least important role. Knowledge and experience comes first.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
119
6580
113
BARCODE wrote:

Sir aap Bollywood se dd national par kab aa gaye ?

hum desi hoon kahin bhi jhola leke chal padta hoon…

sunglasses

waise woh DD national or DD metro waale sahi mein acche din the… pensive

75pe
Deal Subedar
236
2804
33
DaBomb wrote:

Our education system is faulty and stress students to get good marks (not knowledge). However in our life marks play least important role. Knowledge and experience comes first.

how much you scored ?

Large peace symbol
Deal Subedar
63
2074
23
Expand
desiman wrote:

hum desi hoon kahin bhi jhola leke chal padta hoon…

sunglasses

waise woh DD national or DD metro waale sahi mein acche din the… pensive

DD metro ?
hearing first time .
Seems i am late to party

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
361
6
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

how much you scored ?

In 10th I got 75.5%. in 12th I got 56% and passed B.Tech with 7.9 cgpa.
Note: My friends (who were worst in class) are doing way better than class toppers. So our exam marks are not a good parameter to measure us and our future success. We can’t measure our temperature with faulty thermometer.

Missing