My Dog died yesterday~ Seeking advice for Pooja...

My Dog died yesterday~ Seeking advice for Pooja, Hawan, etc.

Score: 8 Votes: 10

Vote down Reasons

  • Self Promotion : 1
Score: 8 Votes: 10

Vote down Reasons

  • Self Promotion : 1
Score: 8 Votes: 10

Vote down Reasons

  • Self Promotion : 1
Score: 8 Votes: 10

Vote down Reasons

  • Self Promotion : 1
Score: 8 Votes: 10

Vote down Reasons

  • Self Promotion : 1
Missing
Deal Cadet
1
76
364
9

My Pet Dog, about 15-16 Years aged, died yesterday. I burried him about 3 feet in an land near about 1km from my home yesterday within 3-4 Hours of his death. I am seeking advice for some pooja, hawan, tervi, etc that I can do for my Dog now. Please advice.

  • In
79 Comments  |  
31 Dimers
Th
Deal Lieutenant
4
70
3776
21

Animals have no Religion. So why pooja?

Dd av
Deal Lieutenant
6
190
3996
48

Just keep him/her in your memories .

Dd av
Deal Lieutenant
6
190
3996
48
@thrifty_indian wrote:

Why you still alive?


Hi , It seems that you are an intellectual being .. but its wrong to mock someone for the religious practices one is following . Last rites performed after death is a way to cope up with the loss we have incurred .

There is nothing wrong in following one religion or the other .. as long as the acts are harmless .

Download
suspended
0
50
20
0

Why waste good meat? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Images
Budding Star
35
1,364
15521
190
@the savage wrote:

Why waste good meat? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

@bk08 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Bb
Deal Lieutenant
0
317
3032
56
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif
Tumblr nw7hnxxgyt1udrsjdo1 250
Entertainer
10
162
26912
255
@Alpha.Barood wrote:

@KuttaJi wrote:

@the savage wrote:

Why waste good meat? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

@bk08 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


Its too much from @the savage

Perhaps he/she is enjoying the cockroaches died in the house..


Actually, savage used a classic dialogue from Game of Thrones (by Ramsay) in wrong place.

cc : @bk08 @admin @KuttaJi

Download
Shopping Friend
56
0
29308
247

Who is better than our @KuttaJi to give advice on this.
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Dimer
Admin
9
881
12794
1130
@the savage wrote:

Why waste good meat? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Comments like this won’t be entertained/taken lightly…

You can find another website to go and troll… Suspending your account.

Dimer
Admin
9
881
12794
1130
@thrifty_indian wrote:

Why you still alive?


Giving one and final warning… Such insensitive comments won’t be allowed.

Apologies @hps21 for some of the insensitive comments here…

Osho
Critic
21
269
13818
219
@Alpha.Barood wrote:

@KuttaJi wrote:

@the savage wrote:

Why waste good meat? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

@bk08 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


Its too much from @the savage

Perhaps he/she is enjoying the cockroaches died in the house..



Not just cockroaches. That mf must be feeding on every dead human being in his family too. I didn’t get here before he got suspended. Otherwise… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif
But then his skin must be too thick to get pierced.

Osho
Critic
21
269
13818
219
@bk08 wrote:

Just keep him/her in your memories .



+1

That’s the best thing you can do. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

1795140
Moderator
4
41
22106
239

My pet dog “Scissor” passed away 25 days ago, I did cry a lot and still crying remembering him and even while typing this I’m crying !

That’s the worst feeling and only pet lovers can understand the pain.

@hps21 Yes you can offer pooja, please consult a local pundit.
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
26
2,166
40417
672

@hps21 I went through the same pain 14 years ago so I can understand how you must be feeling. If doing Pooja would help you deal with the grief then by all means, go ahead and ask your family pundit.

However, just taking a day off and remembering about all the fun times you had with your pet would perhaps be better.

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,184
54322
1069

Op
please post few pics .
What’s name ?

286 907
Deal Major
1
436
24284
163

RIP https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Moving animated bunny juggling easter eggs
Deal Subedar
1
21
2788
36

RIP https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
12
550
3424
81

RIP…. you can do pooja in the memory of the departed soul
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Captures6tjk6ryk
Deal Colonel
618
6,437
42506
408

@hps21 sad to hear bro. he was part of ur family. if doing pooja helps u then u should go ahead.

Epic cat wallpaper 10117383
Deal Cadet
0
57
200
4
@the savage wrote:

Why waste good meat? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Wtf
😈👿👹👺
Maybe u r the biggest doggy of the year

Stupendous man
Critic
0
387
8886
94
@admin wrote:

@thrifty_indian wrote:

Why you still alive?


Giving one and final warning… Such insensitive comments won’t be allowed.

Apologies @hps21 for some of the insensitive comments here…


Insensitive? Are you in your right mind or have you also lost your mind like the OP of this thread? I fact, I was the one highly offended by this charade of stupidiness high public display! I am too angry to express my feelings so will leave this here right now. Will comment when I calm. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Stupendous man
Critic
0
387
8886
94
@bk08 wrote:

@thrifty_indian wrote:

Why you still alive?


Hi , It seems that you are an intellectual being .. but its wrong to mock someone for the religious practices one is following . Last rites performed after death is a way to cope up with the loss we have incurred .

There is nothing wrong in following one religion or the other .. as long as the acts are harmless .


Sir,

You are allowed to and it’s your and anyone’s full right to follow one’s religion but when it engulf’s your sanity you should stop and reconsider your behaviour. That’s not what a normal human being should be doing. There’s a limit to everything.

@admin If you encourage and spread superstition via your website, it’s your will. But I discourage it and do it in my family too. I reiterate in the sme blunt fashion that I did on the thread to my family and my mother who is neck deep in such crass activities. The buck doesn’t stop there. My allegedly ‘insensitive’ comment was against superstitions not against his pet. I am an animal lover myself. I have cried and mourned my pet’s death too but have I never allowed any stupidity in the name of someone’s death to be mocked. THAT is what actually mockery is over someone’s death. THAT is what is truly insensitive and THAT is what offends me to my core.

Everyone knows what superstition leads to. How much it mentally paralyzes one’s abilities think and act in a sane manner. How many humans are everyday either duped of money or dignity or life in the name of this stupidity. I can name a thousand. If this is what you endorse and use your website as media then ofcourse who am I to stop you? But I judge you based on your actions and your words. It certainly isn’t healthy either to mute a person’s voice when he don’t agree with him.

Edit:
P.S> I will continue to discourage superstitions in whatever fashion I will, in future. If you think I am not welcome here then you can do what you do that best. This website isn’t an exclusive place.

946849 271078476363910 932852377 n
Budding Star
158
3,181
11847
89

Bhai pooja hawan karne se accha hai mandir mai jaa aur garibo ko kuch daan kar de..

Dimer
Admin
9
881
12794
1130
@thrifty_indian wrote:

@admin If you encourage and spread superstition via your website, it’s your will. But I discourage it and do it in my family too. I reiterate in the sme blunt fashion that I did on the thread to my family and my mother who is neck deep in such crass activities. The buck doesn’t stop there. My allegedly ‘insensitive’ comment was against superstitions not against his pet. I am an animal lover myself. I have cried and mourned my pet’s death too but have I never allowed any stupidity in the name of someone’s death to be mocked. THAT is what actually mockery is over someone’s death. THAT is what is truly insensitive and THAT is what offends me to my core.

Everyone knows what superstition leads to. How much it mentally paralyzes one’s abilities think and act in a sane manner. How many humans are everyday either duped of money or dignity or life in the name of this stupidity. I can name a thousand. If this is what you endorse and use your website as media then ofcourse who am I to stop you? But I judge you based on your actions and your words. It certainly isn’t healthy either to mute a person’s voice when he don’t agree with him.

Edit:
P.S> I will continue to discourage superstitions in whatever fashion I will, in future. If you think I am not welcome here then you can do what you do that best. This website isn’t an exclusive place.


Bro,

Your comment (Why you still Alive?) did not came that way (not even by a slightest margin)

As far as religion and Pooja goes, I or any other Admin/Mod has never tried to enforce our thoughts via DD on anyone… Its a open platform and we need to allow any Dimer seek advice… As others before you clearly mentioned to OP above having him/her in memory instead of pooja, you could have probably done the same… But having said that, its OP decision to follow what other dimers/you feel or still have the pooja, if that makes him feel better.

You can continue to discourage superstitions (have no problem with that!) but make sure you use the right tone, as its our responsibility to keep the forum friendly, in whatever fashion possible https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Dd av
Deal Lieutenant
6
190
3996
48

Edit – Delete

Tumblr nw7hnxxgyt1udrsjdo1 250
Entertainer
10
162
26912
255

DELETED

Dd av
Deal Lieutenant
6
190
3996
48

edit – delete

Missing