Delete it Please

Delete it Please

Score: 27 Votes: 27
Score: 27 Votes: 27
Score: 27 Votes: 27
Score: 27 Votes: 27
Score: 27 Votes: 27
Unnamed
Deal Lieutenant
21
58
5064
49

Today onwards i am not going to share any deals in DD https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

There are several reasons behind that

First of all i don’t like DD rules about FPD like that

They are giving FPD not by deal just by Presentation.
If you present deal with good images and price comparison and all , they will surely give it as FPD.

I think FPD means it will be appeared to all who can see them, but they giving FPD after deal claimed and over.

Second one All dimers are addicted to only loots, they not even see if its 30% drop like that.
They also only want 90% deals like that. Nobody replying to posts even if they are worth deals.

So i request dimers to reply to a post when someone post a deal whether it is good or not
Mention if it is repost along with repost link .

Some dimers are in a hurry posting deal link without info and later they modified it.

Please be clear that when you are posting mention Tags also and price.

This is my suggestion to all dimers

Thanks for desidime helping me a lot of loots

Goodbye dimers and Desidime

64 Comments  |  
35 Dimers
Moving picture india flag waving in wind animated gif 1
Deal Captain
4
0
11925
108

https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/8O9eK.gif

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52036
1046

Happy diming,, dining, and dancing.:-D

404 img
Deal Captain
3
119
11264
128

Bro Chill https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Its not a new thing https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
Just leave it and enjoy B-)
DD’s traffic is decreasing too, bura time aa gaya hai ab https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
wish u a good life https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Keep rocking https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
153
518
7

hey you’re not going right?

stop posting deals, its cool but don’t go… there are hardly any sensible people here and i like you..

REMOVED

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Thumbimgcrop 1446198092918
Deal Captain
69
2,472
12304
84

Suggested Just because your presentation in this thread https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Keep looting but https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52036
1046
@nujabs55 wrote:

hey you’re not going right?

stop posting deals, its cool but don’t go… there are hardly any sensible people here and i like you..

fuck the system


https://i.imgur.com/14Pz2On.jpg

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
153
518
7
@Alpha.Barood wrote:

@nujabs55 wrote:

hey you’re not going right?

stop posting deals, its cool but don’t go… there are hardly any sensible people here and i like you..

fuck the system


https://i.imgur.com/14Pz2On.jpg


i like you too but most of your stuff goes over my head : P

Scientist
Deal Major
116
5,745
16124
247
@nujabs55 wrote:

hey you’re not going right?

stop posting deals, its cool but don’t go… there are hardly any sensible people here and i like you..

fuck the system


He didnt say he is going ….. Probably he will be there, the difference being he will now concentrate only on looting deals posted by others.

He just said, he is resigning from posting deals !!!!! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Dd av
Deal Lieutenant
6
189
3996
48

Goodbye , wish you best luck in your future endeavors .. you have your life ahead .. don’t take anything that seriously .

Tension letey nahin hain , detey hain dost , take care .

Dd av
Deal Lieutenant
6
189
3996
48
@TRAVOLTA wrote:

@nujabs55 wrote:

hey you’re not going right?

stop posting deals, its cool but don’t go… there are hardly any sensible people here and i like you..

fuck the system


He didnt say he is going ….. Probably he will be there, the difference being he will now concentrate only on looting deals posted by others.

He just said, he is resigning from posting deals !!!!! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


No big deal , that can be done even as guest user too , DD is always open for everyone .

P.S – and i am not supporting his actions , he is completely wrong with his logic about FPD or whatever … but he has his own wishes .

Dd av
Deal Lieutenant
6
189
3996
48

Real life is much more cruel and competitive compared to what happened with him , if giving up is the only option .. so all i can say that this is first time he got taste of real world .

Duniya ek jungle hai , aur sabkoi jungle janwaar .. sabkoi ek dusrey ko nochney khaostney ko daudta hai .. be it anyone . dimers looting sites or vice versa .

Scientist
Deal Major
116
5,745
16124
247
@Alpha.Barood wrote:

@nujabs55 wrote:

hey you’re not going right?

stop posting deals, its cool but don’t go… there are hardly any sensible people here and i like you..

fuck the system


https://i.imgur.com/14Pz2On.jpg


Barood Bhai !!!! How do you get these ideas …. Quite impressed by your skills !!!!!

1234
Deal Cadet
0
56
284
4

no body care if you are here or not ..

i have been in DD since 2012..
I was also victim of what you just said … using 2 id now and first one is lost forever .. ( it was not appreciated as it should have been n blah blah blah .. )

so I stay in peace come here as i need it ,… not alws here but sometime ..

Scientist
Deal Major
116
5,745
16124
247
@bk08 wrote:

Real life is much more cruel and competitive compared to what happened with him , if giving up is the only option .. so all i can say that this is first time he got taste of real world .

Duniya ek jungle hai , aur sabkoi jungle janwaar .. sabkoi ek dusrey ko nochney khaostney ko daudta hai .. be it anyone . dimers looting sites or vice versa .


True …. Only the fittest survives …. Remember Darwin:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survival_of_the_f...

It seems he has to become TARZAN to survive in the jungle which is full of diverse species.

Achilles armour
Dimer Of The Year 2012
27
2,086
56006
1066

Tata tata, Bye bye …

Achilles armour
Dimer Of The Year 2012
27
2,086
56006
1066
@rock.star wrote:

no body care if you are here or not ..

i have been in DD since 2012..
I was also victim of what you just said … using 2 id now and first one is lost forever .. ( it was not appreciated as it should have been n blah blah blah .. )

so I stay in peace come here as i need it ,… not alws here but sometime ..


Whats your 1st ID sir, I might know you as I am also from 2012 https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1477985516594
Deal Captain
86
1,051
8381
84

Tussi ja rahe ho..

200
Budding Star
27
1,989
21622
381
@lootboys wrote:

Tussi ja rahe ho..


Tussi na jao.

1234
Deal Cadet
0
56
284
4
@Achilles wrote:

@rock.star wrote:

no body care if you are here or not ..

i have been in DD since 2012..
I was also victim of what you just said … using 2 id now and first one is lost forever .. ( it was not appreciated as it should have been n blah blah blah .. )

so I stay in peace come here as i need it ,… not alws here but sometime ..


Whats your 1st ID sir, I might know you as I am also from 2012 https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

you know me brother https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Images %281%29
Entertainer
8
9
23642
225

Oh No! One more Vijay leaving.. Come back soon Honey!
2014 Gone Vijayho → Donned DealExpert
2015 Gone vjay.kr778 → Donned VijayBhai
2016 Gone vijaykrish80 → Donned “___TBA?____”

Child
Deal Major
53
289
27414
236

Quitting is not an option …

Just learn the system, people tend to look what is beautiful.. If your presentation is good, it will help me decide whether to go for it or not.. If you dont give price comparison, I won’t go ahead and do that by myself, until and unless I am very much eager to buy that product. And it is standard format to post a deal..

1. Product name
2. Product image
3. Product link
4. Product description
5. Product price comparison

Nobody will deny, 90% off on product than regular price, not only makes us buy but it also brings us an excitement to suggest that deal and vote up..

Just remember nobody is here at job to go through every deal posted here.. If user finds it attractive and deal is self explanatory then only user will devote their attention to see the deal and then 50% of them might think of voting up and 50% of them will forget to suggest.

U have to sell your deal, to make it fpd or to get suggestions and vote ups.. No other option buddy unless it is a loot deal.

#HappyPosting

200w 1
Deal Lieutenant
2
541
4019
72

@vijaykrish80 Don’t leave your passion due to senior bulling system prevailing in DD. That’s my only opinion to you. Check PM.

Unnamed
Deal Lieutenant
21
58
5064
49

Hi guys thanks for your comments

I am not leaving DD https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

I am just stopping posting deals only.

I will comment and give likes etc.

Unnamed
Deal Lieutenant
21
58
5064
49
@TRAVOLTA wrote:

@nujabs55 wrote:

hey you’re not going right?

stop posting deals, its cool but don’t go… there are hardly any sensible people here and i like you..

fuck the system


He didnt say he is going ….. Probably he will be there, the difference being he will now concentrate only on looting deals posted by others.

He just said, he is resigning from posting deals !!!!! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Yeah bro

1320516025 screenshot
suspended
6
213
1028
19

as you wish Bro……
no one forced u here……
people are here to help each others and that was the first moto of dd.

Unnamed
Deal Lieutenant
21
58
5064
49
@mahidada wrote:

Quitting is not an option …

Just learn the system, people tend to look what is beautiful.. If your presentation is good, it will help me decide whether to go for it or not.. If you dont give price comparison, I won’t go ahead and do that by myself, until and unless I am very much eager to buy that product. And it is standard format to post a deal..

1. Product name
2. Product image
3. Product link
4. Product description
5. Product price comparison

Nobody will deny, 90% off on product than regular price, not only makes us buy but it also brings us an excitement to suggest that deal and vote up..

Just remember nobody is here at job to go through every deal posted here.. If user finds it attractive and deal is self explanatory then only user will devote their attraction to see the deal and then 50% of them will think to vote up or not and 50% of them will think of suggestion.

U have to sell your deal, to make it fpd or to get suggestions and vote ups.. No other option buddy unless it is a loot deal.

#HappyPosting


Nice saying

Thanks for your suggestion bro

Unnamed
Deal Lieutenant
21
58
5064
49
@rock.star wrote:

no body care if you are here or not ..

i have been in DD since 2012..
I was also victim of what you just said … using 2 id now and first one is lost forever .. ( it was not appreciated as it should have been n blah blah blah .. )

so I stay in peace come here as i need it ,… not alws here but sometime ..


Haha yes bro
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Saikcw
Deal Subedar
4
72
1630
15
@Plato wrote:

Oh No! One more Vijay leaving.. Come back soon Honey!
2014 Gone Vijayho → Donned DealExpert
2015 Gone vjay.kr778 → Donned VijayBhai
2016 Gone vijaykrish80 → Donned “___TBA?____”


U have become quite a dd analyst https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing