#NameAndroidN

#NameAndroidN

Score: 9 Votes: 9
Score: 9 Votes: 9
Score: 9 Votes: 9
Score: 9 Votes: 9
Score: 9 Votes: 9
Stock vector illustration of egyptian cat with wings isolated on white 186473591
Deal Baba
291
11,810
32023
286

https://www.android.com/versions/n...n/

saw on twitter.

i suggested @Nigel

FPD Suggested By > Nigel ,
25 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
1512850 10200808392451000 2118867752 n
Admin
36
1,314
13659
348

Thanks bruh!
Will surely gift u an Android Nigel smartphone if they decide to have one 😉

Peace
Deal Major
126
0
20715
152
@Nigel wrote:

Thanks bruh!
Will surely gift u an Android Nigel smartphone if they decide to have one 😉


Count me too as I have also suggested your name https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Fire brand bal thackeray   life and times   photos 1563
Deal Subedar
1
132
2784
25
@Nigel wrote:

Thanks bruh!
Will surely gift u an Android Nigel smartphone if they decide to have one 😉


epic reply

Stock vector illustration of egyptian cat with wings isolated on white 186473591
Deal Baba
291
11,810
32023
286
@Nigel wrote:

Thanks bruh!
Will surely gift u an Android Nigel smartphone if they decide to have one 😉

but the form gave an error.

Error 1o1

Only sweet treats name allowed like predecessors.

https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
Peace
Deal Major
126
0
20715
152
@sheetalvarunyadav2223 wrote:

@Nigel wrote:

Thanks bruh!
Will surely gift u an Android Nigel smartphone if they decide to have one 😉

but the form gave an error.

Error 1o1

Only sweet treats name allowed like predecessors.

https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

@Nigel Sir no error occured in mine case but following message was displayed-

Great!

Means Nigel Sir is great & now cancel nigel smartphone for @sheetalvarunyadav2223 and give the same to me as no error occured in mine case https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

1512850 10200808392451000 2118867752 n
Admin
36
1,314
13659
348
@sheetalvarunyadav2223 wrote:

@Nigel wrote:

Thanks bruh!
Will surely gift u an Android Nigel smartphone if they decide to have one 😉

but the form gave an error.

Error 1o1

Only sweet treats name allowed like predecessors.

https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
Damn! But u said u have already suggested.

Oh maybe that’s because u are trying to submit an entry from Android 4.0 or lower https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Img 20160611 wa0014
Entertainer
5
35
12714
155
@Nigel wrote:

@sheetalvarunyadav2223 wrote:

@Nigel wrote:

Thanks bruh!
Will surely gift u an Android Nigel smartphone if they decide to have one 😉

but the form gave an error.

Error 1o1

Only sweet treats name allowed like predecessors.

https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
Damn! But u said u have already suggested.

Oh maybe that’s because u are trying to submit an entry from Android 4.0 or lower https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


He is using a rooted phone https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Giphy
Tech Guru
64
2,019
21821
511

How To Root Nigel https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif , My Nigel Is Hanging & Draining Fast https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Hamster
Entertainer
7
3
13134
323

Nigel is too slow and buggy. Downgrading to MarketDimer. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Img 20160611 wa0014
Entertainer
5
35
12714
155
@marketdimer wrote:

Nigel is too slow and buggy. Downgrading to MarketDimer. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Come back to F FarziMaal you won’t regret;)

Excuse me just passing through
Deal Captain
2
278
11634
63

oops i had already suggested NaanKhatai 2 days back else would have done for Nigel https://i.imgur.com/Tss7QSw.gifhttps://i.imgur.com/Tss7QSw.gif

Peace
Deal Major
126
0
20715
152
@the king wrote:

oops i had already suggested NaanKhatai 2 days back else would have done for Nigel https://i.imgur.com/Tss7QSw.gifhttps://i.imgur.com/Tss7QSw.gif


U can suggest unlimited names so no need to worry & suggest Nigel now https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Excuse me just passing through
Deal Captain
2
278
11634
63
@vijayho wrote:

U can suggest unlimited names so no need to worry & suggest Nigel now https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


@Nigel is strictly against using multiple id’s whatever may be the cause https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/football.gif

Peace
Deal Major
126
0
20715
152
@the king wrote:

@vijayho wrote:

U can suggest unlimited names so no need to worry & suggest Nigel now https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


@Nigel is strictly against using multiple id’s whatever may be the cause https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/football.gif


Aapke Iss comment sain pataa chaltaa hai kii aap ek dumm jhuth boll rahee hai kiii aapne 2 din pehlee naam suggest kiyaa haii.
Fekuuu Dimer Spotted

Because we don’t need to submit email id/mobile number while suggesting https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

@Nigel Sir dekhlooo kitnee badee fekuuu hai @the king https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Excuse me just passing through
Deal Captain
2
278
11634
63
@vijayho wrote:

Aapke Iss comment sain pataa chaltaa hai kii aap ek dumm jhuth boll rahee hai kiii aapne 2 din pehlee naam suggest kiyaa haii.
Fekuuu Dimer Spotted
Because we don’t need to enter email id/mobile number while suggesting https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

@Nigel Sir dekhlooo kitnee badee fekuuu hai @the king https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Account kya sirf phone no verify ya email id daalne se bnta h https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
1 time suggestion mtlb 1 time kaise bhi https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/lGBSS.gifhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/lGBSS.gif
I m not a fekku mr https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/knuppel.gifhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/knuppel.gif

Peace
Deal Major
126
0
20715
152
@the king wrote:

@vijayho wrote:

Aapke Iss comment sain pataa chaltaa hai kii aap ek dumm jhuth boll rahee hai kiii aapne 2 din pehlee naam suggest kiyaa haii.
Fekuuu Dimer Spotted
Because we don’t need to enter email id/mobile number while suggesting https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

@Nigel Sir dekhlooo kitnee badee fekuuu hai @the king https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Account kya sirf phone no verify ya email id daalne se bnta h https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
1 time suggestion mtlb 1 time kaise bhi https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/lGBSS.gifhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/lGBSS.gif
I m not a fekku mr https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/knuppel.gifhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/knuppel.gif


https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
Agarr Google kooo 1 user sain khaliii ekk suggestion chaiyee hotii toh woh likh detain yaa firr koiii restriction lagaa deteee but nahii as they need suggestion of many names . Abbb jaldi jakarr suggest karo https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
137
414
10

NamoChoco…..:-P https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Final
Deal Subedar
3
182
1620
20

Nigga
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif P.S: i found it in some other tech site, not my creativity

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,184
52762
1059
@Nigel wrote:

Thanks bruh!
Will surely gift u an Android Nigel smartphone if they decide to have one 😉


Nigel will have tough competition with NaMo !

Img 20150414 215658
Budding Star
46
189
29812
621
@Nigel wrote:

Thanks bruh!
Will surely gift u an Android Nigel smartphone if they decide to have one 😉


and the name is Nougat (7.0) . Dil tut gya? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,184
52762
1059
@VaibhavJain wrote:

@Nigel wrote:

Thanks bruh!
Will surely gift u an Android Nigel smartphone if they decide to have one 😉


and the name is Nougat (7.0) . Dil tut gya? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Dont worry @Nigel will give you
@@Vaibhav@@ on your marriage.

Missing