Hotness NEARBUY referral loot suggestions in Products

Hotness NEARBUY referral loot suggestions in Products

302°
Tumblr nw1ckqmyom1rk4nywo3 250
Deal Lieutenant
947
4932
47

When you are making first transaction in NearBuy.com , use the unique Referral Code as a Coupon Code..
..Get 300 off on no minimum purchase
…Working also on products

Rs.299 for a Two-Way Squeg-N-Spray for Window Cleaning
http://www.nearbuy.com/deal/products/two-way-sq...

Rs.299 for a Toiletry Bag. Choose from 2 Colors
http://www.nearbuy.com/deal/products/toiletry-b...

Rs.299 for a Green O Bag Eco Friendly Tote Bag. Choose from 2 Colors
http://www.nearbuy.com/deal/products/green-o-ba...

Rs.249 for Set of 2 Calico Touch Door Mats. Choose from 4 Options
http://www.nearbuy.com/deal/products/set-of-cal...

Sun Glasses
http://www.nearbuy.com/deal/products/wayfarers-...
http://www.nearbuy.com/deal/products/round-sung...
http://www.nearbuy.com/deal/products/cat-eye-re...

Rs.499 for a Kampfield Spike Guard Extension Board with USB
http://www.nearbuy.com/deal/products/kampfield-...

First aid kit
http://www.nearbuy.com/deal/products/Bleu-First...

PUMA socks
http://www.nearbuy.com/deal/products/pack-of-so...
http://www.nearbuy.com/deal/products/ANG-Global...
http://www.nearbuy.com/deal/products/ANG-Global...
http://www.nearbuy.com/deal/products/ANG-Global...
http://www.nearbuy.com/deal/products/ANG-Global...

I got these from HYD products list.. See if it is there for your location.

25 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
Premam first look.jpg.image.784.410 1491053822386
Entertainer
1,240
23904
230

NAh Nah… Nothing Like Telangana/andhra pradesh When its come to products…
Its all over India… Anyone can order…

Achilles armour
Dimer Of The Year 2012
2,106
57182
1096

Atleast on Nearbuy aka Groupon i’ll prefer buying service/local deals instead of products

Fde
Deal Cadet
61
446
38

will they deliver how to track oder is this same which delivered onion at 9rs yer ago

Missing
Deal Cadet
11
326
7
@Tejaa wrote:

NAh Nah… Nothing Like Telangana/andhra pradesh When its come to products…
Its all over India… Anyone can order…


Products varies for different cities except common like PVR, dominos etc.

Fde
Deal Cadet
61
446
38

any 1 got credit after using refral code of urs

Download
Deal Cadet
50
266
4
@abhi wrote:

any 1 got credit after using refral code of urs


i invited my 5 party member but i got nothing in credit, this is scam they are fooling us (conman man )

Ori
Deal Major
474
18577
174
@chotakejriwal wrote:

@abhi wrote:

any 1 got credit after using refral code of urs


i invited my 5 party member but i got nothing in credit, this is scam they are fooling us (conman man )


https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Ori
Deal Major
474
18577
174

I even tried to use referral code , that do not work https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Premam first look.jpg.image.784.410 1491053822386
Entertainer
1,240
23904
230
@chotakejriwal wrote:


i invited my 5 party member but i got nothing in credit, this is scam they are fooling us (conman man )

@VaibhavJain Here is your Friend… Chota Kejri

Missing
Deal Cadet
82
176
6

They seems credit after product delivery. Just confirmed from customer care.

About image
Deal Cadet
181
130
2
@abhi wrote:

any 1 got credit after using refral code of urs


You will receive nearbuy Credits worth ₹300, once your friend redeems the voucher purchased in their first transaction within the validity period of the Voucher.

Meaning of redemption : Redemption shall mean different things for different nearbuy verticals. For a Local offer, Redemption will happen when the Referee shall make use of his/her voucher at merchant location. For a Travel offer, Redemption shall mean a “Check-In” into the destination hotel. For a Product offer, Redemption shall mean delivery of the product. In case, Referee’s first transaction is comprised of multiple vouchers, redemption of any one of those vouchers shall make the Referrer eligible for availing the Referrer Credits.

we will get credits after the delivery of the products.

Fde
Deal Cadet
61
446
38
@rohith1377 wrote:

@abhi wrote:

any 1 got credit after using refral code of urs


You will receive nearbuy Credits worth ₹300, once your friend redeems the voucher purchased in their first transaction within the validity period of the Voucher.

Meaning of redemption : Redemption shall mean different things for different nearbuy verticals. For a Local offer, Redemption will happen when the Referee shall make use of his/her voucher at merchant location. For a Travel offer, Redemption shall mean a “Check-In” into the destination hotel. For a Product offer, Redemption shall mean delivery of the product. In case, Referee’s first transaction is comprised of multiple vouchers, redemption of any one of those vouchers shall make the Referrer eligible for availing the Referrer Credits.

we will get credits after the delivery of the products.


if used acunt for patm 501 cant use 300 off refral code geting error

About image
Deal Cadet
181
130
2
@abhi wrote:

@rohith1377 wrote:

@abhi wrote:

any 1 got credit after using refral code of urs


You will receive nearbuy Credits worth ₹300, once your friend redeems the voucher purchased in their first transaction within the validity period of the Voucher.

Meaning of redemption : Redemption shall mean different things for different nearbuy verticals. For a Local offer, Redemption will happen when the Referee shall make use of his/her voucher at merchant location. For a Travel offer, Redemption shall mean a “Check-In” into the destination hotel. For a Product offer, Redemption shall mean delivery of the product. In case, Referee’s first transaction is comprised of multiple vouchers, redemption of any one of those vouchers shall make the Referrer eligible for availing the Referrer Credits.

we will get credits after the delivery of the products.


if used acunt for patm 501 cant use 300 off refral code geting error

I tried it too….cannot apply coupon on that deal.. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Tumblr nw1ckqmyom1rk4nywo3 250
Deal Lieutenant
947
4932
47
@abhi wrote:

@rohith1377 wrote:

@abhi wrote:

any 1 got credit after using refral code of urs


You will receive nearbuy Credits worth ₹300, once your friend redeems the voucher purchased in their first transaction within the validity period of the Voucher.

Meaning of redemption : Redemption shall mean different things for different nearbuy verticals. For a Local offer, Redemption will happen when the Referee shall make use of his/her voucher at merchant location. For a Travel offer, Redemption shall mean a “Check-In” into the destination hotel. For a Product offer, Redemption shall mean delivery of the product. In case, Referee’s first transaction is comprised of multiple vouchers, redemption of any one of those vouchers shall make the Referrer eligible for availing the Referrer Credits.

we will get credits after the delivery of the products.


if used acunt for patm 501 cant use 300 off refral code geting error

yes. Technically it is not first order.. so referral code cant be applied.

Fde
Deal Cadet
61
446
38

nearby any otp bypass

Thumbimgcrop 1457694681950
Deal Cadet
50
445
2

But, should we order products from different acs to be delivered at the same address?

Tumblr nw1ckqmyom1rk4nywo3 250
Deal Lieutenant
947
4932
47
@bullet wrote:

But, should we order products from different acs to be delivered at the same address?


I think there wont be any problem.

Achilles armour
Dimer Of The Year 2012
2,106
57182
1096
@abhi wrote:

nearby any otp bypass


Figure it out and you will be awarded heavily by dimers https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Lll
Deal Lieutenant
369
3206
48
@Achilles wrote:

@abhi wrote:

nearby any otp bypass


Figure it out and you will be awarded heavily by dimers https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Rewarded “heavily” means only Karmas, which means xyz. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif
On the other note, in new apk’s you will only be allowed to use Peppertap code once, well this is now the standard after 350 min delivery. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Achilles armour
Dimer Of The Year 2012
2,106
57182
1096
@infrared1100 wrote:
Rewarded “heavily” means only Karmas, which means xyz. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif


We will all collect funds and after accumulating Rs. 10,001 we will award/reward him

@infrared1100 wrote:
On the other note, in new apk’s you will only be allowed to use Peppertap code once, well this is now the standard after 350 min delivery. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


New APK’s are having auto-OTP so not useful for me https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif
Better i’ll try 3.7/3.8 apk to see if codes work on it (OTP can be entered manually with it)
Any other suggestions https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Lll
Deal Lieutenant
369
3206
48
@Achilles wrote:
We will all collect funds and after accumulating Rs. 10,001 we will award/reward him


Liar. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif Show me once where in the past such a donation drive happened. Really, philanthropy now. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

@Achilles wrote:
New APK’s are having auto-OTP so not useful for me https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif
Better i’ll try 3.7/3.8 apk to see if codes work on it (OTP can be entered manually with it)
Any other suggestions https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


Well, why is that a issue with you for auto verification of code? You must have one android mobile and an registered peppertap sim in it? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Achilles armour
Dimer Of The Year 2012
2,106
57182
1096
@infrared1100 wrote:
Well, why is that a issue with you for auto verification of code? You must have one android mobile and an registered peppertap sim in it? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


One android mobile, so many registered PepperTap no’s https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
Those accounts I want to use now https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Big hero 6
Deal Newbie
51
68
1

now there are no below 1000 items in PRODUCTS category. I think they want to stop this deal fast

Lll
Deal Lieutenant
369
3206
48
@Achilles wrote:

@infrared1100 wrote:
Well, why is that a issue with you for auto verification of code? You must have one android mobile and an registered peppertap sim in it? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


One android mobile, so many registered PepperTap no’s https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
Those accounts I want to use now https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif


Well, welcome to the club then… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
251
1701
20

Referral still going or its over ? Can I create account now using referral code ?

Missing