Need data entry operator in Delhi

Need data entry operator in Delhi

Score: 6 Votes: 6
Score: 6 Votes: 6
Score: 6 Votes: 6
Score: 6 Votes: 6
Score: 6 Votes: 6
Baba ji
Deal Lieutenant
7
382
4640
100

Any data entry operator here? Need 2-3 operators for a data entry work…

You can work from home as well. Just need to have a PC/Laptop, very basic knowledge of Excel and can read / write English. Nothing technical knowledge needed.

Anybody interested please PM me ASAP.

  • In
FPD Suggested By > sunnie ,
15 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Index
Deal Lieutenant
7
60
5692
78

For your wazirpur office? Pm me the details about work and package I know few who might work for you. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

444835615 i didnt lose my mind funny minion quotes fb profile pictures %281%29
Deal Cadet
1
75
262
6

Good initiative indeed if anyone from here gets the work https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Baba ji
Deal Lieutenant
7
382
4640
100
@AngryHulk wrote:

For your wazirpur office? Pm me the details about work and package I know few who might work for you. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Thanks https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Just PMed you some details https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
2
1226
6

nice thread, provided payments is on time & secured

Baba ji
Deal Lieutenant
7
382
4640
100
@sharad1234 wrote:

Good initiative indeed if anyone from here gets the work https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Thanks https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Got a few messages already. Let’s see.
I am sure that I will find required people from here https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Baba ji
Deal Lieutenant
7
382
4640
100
@sunnie wrote:

nice thread, provided payments is on time & secured


Thanks https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Don’t worry about the payments.. cash / neft will be done immediately.
Also, the person will be visiting the office to collect the forms so he/she will be having better idea that things are genuine https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Baba ji
Deal Lieutenant
7
382
4640
100

Thanks everybody for huge response. 2 people have been selected. If need more, I will update this thread https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
2
1226
6
@xuseronline wrote:

@sunnie wrote:

nice thread, provided payments is on time & secured


Thanks https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Don’t worry about the payments.. cash / neft will be done immediately.
Also, the person will be visiting the office to collect the forms so he/she will be having better idea that things are genuine https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Sahi hey bhaai, rozgaar badhaao

Giphy %282%29
Deal Lieutenant
6
219
4802
47

Shall I hire some people to find PEs online? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
9
2652
26
@19 Female Gurgaon wrote:

Shall I hire some people to find PEs online? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Advance salary https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif ?

Giphy %282%29
Deal Lieutenant
6
219
4802
47
@blue wine wrote:

@19 Female Gurgaon wrote:

Shall I hire some people to find PEs online? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Advance salary https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif ?


Some positive karmas. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif
You already got wine, what else you want! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
9
2652
26
@19 Female Gurgaon wrote:

@blue wine wrote:

@19 Female Gurgaon wrote:

Shall I hire some people to find PEs online? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Advance salary https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif ?


Some positive karmas. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif
You already got wine, what else you want! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Someone who pays my Credit card bill Regularly https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Baba ji
Deal Lieutenant
7
382
4640
100
@blue wine wrote:

@19 Female Gurgaon wrote:

@blue wine wrote:

@19 Female Gurgaon wrote:

Shall I hire some people to find PEs online? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Advance salary https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif ?


Some positive karmas. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif
You already got wine, what else you want! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Someone who pays my Credit card bill Regularly https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


ऐसे व्यक्ति को तो पति कहते हैं !

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
9
2652
26
@xuseronline wrote:

@blue wine wrote:

@19 Female Gurgaon wrote:

@blue wine wrote:

@19 Female Gurgaon wrote:

Shall I hire some people to find PEs online? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Advance salary https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif ?


Some positive karmas. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif
You already got wine, what else you want! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Someone who pays my Credit card bill Regularly https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


ऐसे व्यक्ति को तो पति कहते हैं !


ये हैं अरबपतियों की ग्लैमरस बेटियां, जो अब तक हैं अनमैरिड…

। देश के अरबपतियों की बेटियां कारोबार में नाम कमाने के साथ अपने आपको स्टाइलिश लुक के लिए भी फेमस हैं। ईशा अंबानी, जयंती चौहान, राधा कपूर और अनन्या बिड़ला…

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/282998/medium/3598257ananya_final_1474890295.jpg?1480971451
No Worry for your Credit Card bills anymore

http://money.bhaskar.com/news-cppst/MON-STA-DEL...

CC- @Tejaa

Missing