NEED HELP TO TRAVEL FROM BANGLORE TO HYDERABAD

NEED HELP TO TRAVEL FROM BANGLORE TO HYDERABAD

165°
Missing
Deal Cadet
81
985
14

hi fnds I shouldn’t post this topic here at this point of time, But I have a emergency I have to travel. I have to drop my wife in Hyderabad as she is pregnant she needs someone assistance and I work in private hospital so from next month definitely there will be increase in cases and I can’t be at home much time and I will be a risk to my family. So what should I do.

12 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
188
572
6

Critical case, may u find a solution soon, god bless u both

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
1108
13

Tweet to Police department of your area, they will ask your number and communicate further. Dm them your number.

Missing
Deal Cadet
74
108
0

You have to take permission letter from police, go to police station and request for letter.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
53
3412
45

Bhai go to the nearest police station. Get some written permission and dont panic at all. Because if you panic things will become difficult.

Missing
Deal Cadet
81
985
14
cm-punk wrote:

Bhai go to the nearest police station. Get some written permission and dont panic at all. Because if you panic things will become difficult.

I will do the same .

Missing
Deal Subedar
75
1213
11

Call Police, they will understand. They aren’t Monsters (except Few).
If possible, tag Bhaskar Rao on twitter

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
194
4179
55

Even if you get letter from police, you will get tired of driving because police would stop you 100 times.
Better postpone if possible or take your colleagues help.

Missing
Deal Cadet
62
296
1

If you’re doctor try to arrange an ambulance to travel..take permission for same.

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
450
6

Dont worry. The lock down get eased in couple of days (once the number positive cases become zero continuously for days together). This is going to happen since there are no international travel inflow of cases.

Missing
Deal Major
6,915
23017
280
ramadesidime wrote:

Dont worry. The lock down get eased in couple of days (once the number positive cases become zero continuously for days together). This is going to happen since there are no international travel inflow of cases.

The international travellers from Feb 3rd or 4th week arrivals..continued to get test positive n infect others until March 3rd week
Although the risk of community infection is lesser compared to before..the same situation might continue to next 2/3 weeks at least as the international flights got suspended just 3/4 days back

Missing
Deal Cadet
70
559
5

Keep us posted if you have any updates from police.
Also if she is not due for delivery for next 2-3 months, you can consider seeking local support from your friends/relatives

Missing
Deal Cadet
81
985
14
ramadesidime wrote:

Dont worry. The lock down get eased in couple of days (once the number positive cases become zero continuously for days together). This is going to happen since there are no international travel inflow of cases.

No it will not happen . It will increase. Govt is not testing all people . They are testing only people with travel history or contact with travellers.

Missing
Deal Cadet
81
985
14
andromeda wrote:

Keep us posted if you have any updates from police.
Also if she is not due for delivery for next 2-3 months, you can consider seeking local support from your friends/relatives

This will continue for minimum two months.

Missing
Deal Cadet
81
985
14
B3A5T wrote:

Call Police, they will understand. They aren’t Monsters (except Few).
If possible, tag Bhaskar Rao on twitter

I asked them today so they told that they don’t have any orders to issue a letter. So I am traveling tomorrow in a ambulance . I will update if I am able to

Missing
Deal Cadet
81
985
14

Reachedhome safely. Didn’t face any problem

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
53
3412
45
PANDAMAN wrote:

Reachedhome safely. Didn’t face any problem

Very happy to read this. Happy for you brother.. biggrin

Missing