Need Jio help

Need Jio help

131°
Images
Shopping Friend
109
22536
217

Hi. Friends

First I have a query if the jio sim is just working on the handset other than one from where the barcode is generated.

SECOND need a bar code as preview not available on my mobile. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

11 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
286 907
Deal Major
12
28544
182

Once preview is activated, Simcard will work on any handset(4G)
Post a thread in trading section requesting bar code, you will get many pings https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

@prebhartia

Images
Entertainer
0
34066
323

Khud Jio auron ko bhi Jeene do,

yahi toh hai Zindagi ka Rasta,
tumhein aman shanti ka waasta
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
Terminator profile
Deal Cadet
80
110
19

I think now you can generate code in every handset. Getting code in honor holly with updated app with 31st December 2016 expiry.

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
154
7

one more doubt…can we use the sim activated in jiofi in another 4g device..any1 plss confirm

Missing
Deal Subedar
220
2627
28
@baaz4u2007 wrote:

one more doubt…can we use the sim activated in jiofi in another 4g device..any1 plss confirm


A big NO.

Pada
Deal Lieutenant
39
5296
154
“@Terminator ":http://www.desidime.com/user...75 wrote:

I think now you can generate code in every handset. Getting code in honor holly with updated app with 31st December 2016 expiry.


huawei is one of the brands for jpo, maybe that’s y

Ghost rider the ghost rider 36926387 1024 1507
Deal Cadet
76
478
4

I have a doubt… On the Jio website its written that postpaid subscribers will be charged tax.. so it means if I take 499 rs plan from Jan 1 den will I have to pay 499+Taxes or taxes are included in 499?

Dreamchasers piece gold diamonds
Deal Captain
993
10684
76
"@deathheater":http://www.desidime.com/users/177008 wrote:

I have a doubt… On the Jio website its written that postpaid subscribers will be charged tax.. so it means if I take 499 rs plan from Jan 1 den will I have to pay 499+Taxes or taxes are included in 499?

All plans will be listed without taxes !! No one can include taxes as it’s govt directive to show the consumer the tax break up

Ghost rider the ghost rider 36926387 1024 1507
Deal Cadet
76
478
4

So which will be more beneficial? Prepaid or postpaid? Bcoz in prepaid the validity is 28 days and in postpaid the validity is a month… I m confused

Download
Deal Cadet
104
984
6
@Dr€@m([email protected]$€R wrote:

"@deathheater":http://www.desidime.com/users/177008 wrote:

I have a doubt… On the Jio website its written that postpaid subscribers will be charged tax.. so it means if I take 499 rs plan from Jan 1 den will I have to pay 499+Taxes or taxes are included in 499?

All plans will be listed without taxes !! No one can include taxes as it’s govt directive to show the consumer the tax break up


But Taxes are practically waived off with the 15℅ discount on opting for Auto debit + eBills

Source: https://www.jio.com/en-in...ns
Terms & Conditions under POSTPAID


10. On Postpaid tariffs applicable taxes will be charged. The Postpaid subscribers opting for the Auto-debit option using credit/debit cards/online transfer to pay their monthly mobile phone bill and opting for e-bill will be accorded an additional 15% discount on the bill value.

Terminator profile
Deal Cadet
80
110
19
@karthi4052752 wrote:


“@Terminator ":http://www.desidime.com/user...75 wrote:

I think now you can generate code in every handset. Getting code in honor holly with updated app with 31st December 2016 expiry.


huawei is one of the brands for jpo, maybe that’s y

Thanks dear for update…just seen Huawei, lenovo and moto are also in list.

Missing