[Need Suggestions] Refurbished Phones, is it a ...

[Need Suggestions] Refurbished Phones, is it a good choice.?

Happy new year hd images
Deal Subedar
4
69
2884
50

Refurbished Phones, is it OK to buy them. Checkout this and tell your opinion should I buy or not.
http://www.amazon.in/gp/aw/d/B01DOYVN4A/ref=mp_...

  • In
11 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Stupendous man
Deal Captain
0
287
8424
89

If Amazon would take it back in case of a fault then why not?

Happy new year hd images
Deal Subedar
4
69
2884
50
@thrifty_indian wrote:

If Amazon would take it back in case of a fault then why not?


Only within 10 days.

Stupendous man
Deal Captain
0
287
8424
89
@Hitesh-rawaT wrote:

@thrifty_indian wrote:

If Amazon would take it back in case of a fault then why not?


Only within 10 days.

You will figure out what’s wrong with it in 10 days.

Happy new year hd images
Deal Subedar
4
69
2884
50
@thrifty_indian wrote:

@Hitesh-rawaT wrote:

@thrifty_indian wrote:

If Amazon would take it back in case of a fault then why not?


Only within 10 days.

You will figure out what’s wrong with it in 10 days.


So I can go for it. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
130
9054
53
@Hitesh-rawaT wrote:

@thrifty_indian wrote:

@Hitesh-rawaT wrote:

@thrifty_indian wrote:

If Amazon would take it back in case of a fault then why not?


Only within 10 days.

You will figure out what’s wrong with it in 10 days.


So I can go for it. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


CN3 lite refurbished is not so good… It has connectivity issues, sometimes it won’t detect sim.

If you really want to go for refurbished mobile, check this

http://www.amazon.in/Refurbished-Mi-Redmi-Prime...

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Happy new year hd images
Deal Subedar
4
69
2884
50
@gambitrite wrote:

@Hitesh-rawaT wrote:

@thrifty_indian wrote:

@Hitesh-rawaT wrote:

@thrifty_indian wrote:

If Amazon would take it back in case of a fault then why not?


Only within 10 days.

You will figure out what’s wrong with it in 10 days.


So I can go for it. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


CN3 lite refurbished is not so good… It has connectivity issues, sometimes it won’t detect sim.

If you really want to go for refurbished mobile, check this

http://www.amazon.in/Refurbished-Mi-Redmi-Prime...


Actually budget is not the issue, i want to buy Redmi Note 3 (16 GB) But That’s 5.5" so didn’t bought that, and this is good with 5" but i bought once previously from Same Account so thought they may cancel it (1 Time Limit) Still i ordered and surprisingly they shipped it (New One), So not needed this one now. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
suspended
0
51
112
2

No .

Missing
suspended
0
51
112
2

Spend some bucks more and buy a good one it will give heart satisfaction atleast

Happy new year hd images
Deal Subedar
4
69
2884
50
@pg282000821 wrote:

Spend some bucks more and buy a good one it will give heart satisfaction atleast


https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif Bought a new one lastly. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Images
Deal Cadet
0
62
860
9

7k x 5% = 350
(5% discount on amazon voucher)
7k -350 = 6650

5600-6650 = approx 1000
Y buy refubrised for jst 1k less

Happy new year hd images
Deal Subedar
4
69
2884
50
@lostdrms wrote:

7k x 5% = 350
(5% discount on amazon voucher)
7k -350 = 6650

5600-6650 = approx 1000
Y buy refubrised for jst 1k less


It can be 5% off on refurbished also, and there is refund is available for Refurbished Smartphones, BTW Bought New one already and wasn’t considered refurbished due to budget there was different reason. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing