Need to buy Mi 10000 Mah 2 powerbanks

Need to buy Mi 10000 Mah 2 powerbanks

114°
Cropped7235903534195399961
Deal Hunter
630
14952
234

Need to buy Mi 10000 Mah 2 powerbanks.
Can anyone help me with any offer

10 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Cropped7235903534195399961
Deal Hunter
630
14952
234

Anyone?

15359988
Tech Guru
1,451
4187
133

In all the looting you did not get extra powerbanks?

I only trust the one from amazon and maybe from flipkart but has to be very careful. And except for 100 off 899 prices of li-poly seems to not have come down much in an year.

Do you have Li-Ion batteries? Yea I seen those 20K for 600 li-ion, but actually those are using like 600-800mAh batteries or less.. would have actual capacity of like 4000mAh and not 20,000… But if you have old laptop batteries you can make your own.. Those 2500-3500 li-Ion batteries used in laptops costs more for a single cell than the entire 20K powerbank.. But those old batteries would still have 1000-2000 mAh per cell.. Cheap Li-Poly are very dangerous. Most use rejected batteries. This Is one product you don’t skimp out on.

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07K9VBJ1Z/ref=sspa_dk...

18157365 1092022577569460 9015892503473472591 n
Deal Subedar
122
1085
19

U can use the mi accessory coupon on mi.com and chillar card offer on fk amz but other than that i dont think there is anything good

Large peace symbol
Deal Subedar
63
2074
23
BLANCO wrote:

Anyone?

I had purchased that @ 630(including HDFC 70rs.) , during last October sale,
But this year i haven’t faced that price till now.

As of now price is around 900 . And may be you can’t find lower in casual days . Better to wait till next big sale for more discount.

15359988
Tech Guru
1,451
4187
133
Expand
BARCODE wrote:

I had purchased that @ 630(including HDFC 70rs.) , during last October sale,
But this year i haven’t faced that price till now.

As of now price is around 900 . And may be you can’t find lower in casual days . Better to wait till next big sale for more discount.

newsflash! No more big sales…

15359988
Tech Guru
1,451
4187
133
Expand
Awake wrote:

Oh why so?

Might have to do with retailers complaining about lost sales nationwide. Its not like a local store having a sale, there entire country goes into a dump every time a big sale happens. It also affects GDP by a huge amount since all the middle men get cut out. It should make you wonder why although Amazon has 60% of sales in the US, why the other 40% still survives.. As soon as Amazon gets 80 or higher, prices will go through the roof.. And you wont find anything to buy locally.

https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/business/afte...

Missing