Need to buy moto G4 plus, Any offers?

Need to buy moto G4 plus, Any offers?

Dsc 0140df
Deal Subedar
3
148
1244
17

Hi All,

I want to buy moto G4 plus from amazon. Is their any offers available on egv or any other mode?

Not able to see vouchers on crownit @ 7%

6 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
Pada
Deal Lieutenant
11
1
4906
144

digisavings?
amazon gc 5%

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
130
9054
53

Check after few days, it will be back.

Dsc 0140df
Deal Subedar
3
148
1244
17
@karthi4052752 wrote:

digisavings?
amazon gc 5%


how to buy from digibanks?

Pada
Deal Lieutenant
11
1
4906
144
@chiraggyl170 wrote:

@karthi4052752 wrote:

digisavings?
amazon gc 5%


how to buy from digibanks?


if u have a digisavings account.. just directly buy from amazon, u will get ~1000 cashback at the start of next month

Dsc 0140df
Deal Subedar
3
148
1244
17
@karthi4052752 wrote:

@chiraggyl170 wrote:

@karthi4052752 wrote:

digisavings?
amazon gc 5%


how to buy from digibanks?


if u have a digisavings account.. just directly buy from amazon, u will get ~1000 cashback at the start of next month


Ok, Thanks for help. KG

Is their any limit in digibanks savings?

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Pada
Deal Lieutenant
11
1
4906
144
@chiraggyl170 wrote:

@karthi4052752 wrote:

@chiraggyl170 wrote:

@karthi4052752 wrote:

digisavings?
amazon gc 5%


how to buy from digibanks?


if u have a digisavings account.. just directly buy from amazon, u will get ~1000 cashback at the start of next month


Ok, Thanks for help. KG

Is their any limit in digibanks savings?


no bro, there is no limit if u upgrade from e wallet to savings account.
they give 7% interest , free IMPS, neft, atm withdrawal etc… they also give u a free ccf coffee when u upgrade https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
thanks for the karma

Missing