Niki App no more working with Payzapp app?

Niki App no more working with Payzapp app?

99°
Cropped6350784174755222089
Deal Subedar
52
1422
30

After clicking pay now on Niki getting no notification from Payzapp app or not redirecting to Payzapp app. same issue on 2 mobiles. is this same for all?

12 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Cropped572244563
Budding Star
75
27550
197

Same for all

But they confirmed me that code can be applied from there also

Cropped6350784174755222089
Deal Subedar
52
1422
30
AtulAggarwal wrote:

Same for all

But they confirmed me that code can be applied from there also

Thanks for confirming. If I apply code on website I will get cashback ?

Missing
Deal Subedar
349
1206
24
Expand
RockyBond wrote:

Thanks for confirming. If I apply code on website I will get cashback ?

Yes

Cropped572244563
Budding Star
75
27550
197
Expand
RockyBond wrote:

Thanks for confirming. If I apply code on website I will get cashback ?

I did not received yet.. They just said that i will get..

Cropped6350784174755222089
Deal Subedar
52
1422
30
Expand
AtulAggarwal wrote:

I did not received yet.. They just said that i will get..

Okay please confirm once u get

Missing
Deal Cadet
926
946
24
Expand
AtulAggarwal wrote:

I did not received yet.. They just said that i will get..

i have got earlier

104487632 buddha sitting on lotus cute buddha cartoon vector illustration isolated on white background
Deal Subedar
130
1469
33

For this to work
1st sign out in payzapp app
In niki app, at payment sign in to payzapp(complete DVC verification if asked). After signing in, apply promo code and select card and complete payment.

Missing
Deal Cadet
926
946
24
Expand
RockyBond wrote:

After how many days

7-10 working days as per T&C

Cropped6350784174755222089
Deal Subedar
52
1422
30
manikantaks4u wrote:

For this to work
1st sign out in payzapp app
In niki app, at payment sign in to payzapp(complete DVC verification if asked). After signing in, apply promo code and select card and complete payment.

Did same thing. But wondering why Payzapp app no more works. Funny thing is after txn in Payzapp website they will send mail to use payzapp app

Missing