They have sent link on sms to make payment of 500/-

flushed

Deal Wiki

42 Comments  |  
27 Dimers
  • Sort By
Celeb Celeb
Link Copied

Hi, this is to inform you that on 28th April you have used offer codes on Niki which gave 100% discount. According to our records the codes were not for your usage and were only applicable to a few select users. So we request you to pay INR 499 here:
Please treat this as super urgent and complete your payment by tomorrow.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Mee too got payment notification of 1496..
Hi, this is to inform you that on 28th April you have used offer codes on Niki which gave 100% discount. According to our records the codes were not for your usage and were only applicable to a few select users. So we request you to pay INR 1496 here: https://pages.razorpay....pl CPnDQTaEk2tqJI/view

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

Lol
They should add the consequences too in the SMS (if any) else no one s going to consider it “Super Urgent” stuck_out_tongue

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Flood their tweeter acc, tell them you all received the code through sms smile they’re wrongfully penalizing you for utilizing a genuine offer

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

they will say to show the sms of the code received

also – According to our records the codes were not for your usage and were only applicable to a few select users. So we request you to pay rolleyes

View 8 more replies
Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

Niki Jee – Dosti Bani Rahe….. sunglasses

Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied

I too got, what to do now?

Hv to pay or not?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

if u want then pay wink

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

no need to even give a damn reaction or response—-just ignore it like shit and let this a**hole nikki die a silent death…. smirk

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Give Complete Link . Unable To Open It.
I Haven’t Received Any Yet….Wanna Check Out The Page grin

Freebie Finder Freebie Finder
Link Copied

Niki strick back!!!

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I don’t know whether this is right place but I just received below text from Niki for doing recharge on 28th April.

Hi, this is to inform you that on 28th April you have used offer codes on Niki which gave 100% discount. According to our records the codes were not for your usage and were only applicable to a few select users. So we request you to pay INR 500 here: ****

Anyone also received it?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Can’t see the image clearly, please post the text here. Also what is the link they have shared?

Most likely its some scam!

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

whoever is getting this msg is creating a new post
there are almost 5-6 threads for the same topic now
btw wrong section too

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

Thats steeply lesser , should have expected 1000-1500 threads in that case sunglasses

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Go on dost&dimes section.

Pro Critic Pro Critic
Link Copied

There are already many topics. Check them.

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Jisne Trading kari hogi in coupons se woh toh bechara mar hi jaayega Niki tere pyaar mein 😋

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

Niki ne results se pehle sab ki neend uda di hai… laughing

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

In case the payments are not made we are going to face a serious issue with our Credit Score which will block us from getting loans in the future. As one of my friends has already been called in the local PS for investigation on the same issue.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

really???? they will need atleast our pan card to lower our score.

View 5 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Niki keeps a track for every promo code the share and whom they share so we cannot get away with it.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

All da best if you have used the code. You know KArma is A bitch

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Kaha se teep diya yahan pe….

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

niki employees ki mkb smile smile ek paisa pay nahi karunga jo ukhaad na hai ukhaad le

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied

Je Baat Launde stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

@alienteck done pensive

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

I think hes talking about not paying your bills, like elec, water etc which is why they ask for deposit now.. Also it does affect our credit score because they can put a lien on our assets for unpaid bills. But might be much more involved than not paying back a loan.. When they file a lien, they have to report to the police station, which might be why they called to ask..

I dont think they can do anything though.. When unpaid water bills got the mains cut off, the court ordered them to turn it back on. But they can still cause trouble.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Rate them 1 and complain on fb and twitter against them for harassment. Even ss that police station comment and rip apart their shitty company everywhere.
They will die in a year without us.

replyuser
Click here to reply