NIKON 'Disowns' Flipkart and Snapdeal

NIKON 'Disowns' Flipkart and Snapdeal

265°
Images34
Deal Cadet
2
276
300
34

Nikon official website doesn’t seem to encourage buying their products from Flipkart and Snapdeal.
This could be due to the pressure on them from their authorised dealers whose sale is
affected by online sales and discounts offered.

See this “Please note that Flipkart (Flipkart Internet Private Limited) and Snapdeal (Jasper Infotech Private Limited ) are not our authorized partner/dealer in India for Nikon Products.”

http://www.nikon.co.in/en_IN/about/product_news…

10 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Thumbnail
Deal Lieutenant
5
307
4564
123

last week I went to chroma offline store.

they went astep ahead and saying if we buy any products online warrenty is not valid

Images
Deal Captain
4
187
13594
228

I don’t think it will affect Flipkart & Snapdeal anywhere. Infact Nikon’s sales will get hampered.

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
110
606
33

flipkart internet pvt ltd is not a seller.
products are sold by WS retail pvt ltd..which may be genuine seller..(did anybody asked about ws retail to nikon)

Draw
Blogger
10
1,195
56802
1153
hg916 wrote:

flipkart internet pvt ltd is not a seller.
products are sold by WS retail pvt ltd..which may be genuine seller..(did anybody asked about ws retail to nikon)


same could also applies to jasper, ?

Keane
Deal Captain
16
238
10586
255
hg916 wrote:

flipkart internet pvt ltd is not a seller.
products are sold by WS retail pvt ltd..which may be genuine seller..(did anybody asked about ws retail to nikon)


WS RETAIL = Flipkart

Ur%20name%20agen1
Shopping Friend
52
331
22164
345

Saw this last month while browsing their site for a camera.
Its no big deal..

Tumblr m0zwh1itku1rohoouo1 100
Deal Cadet
0
76
195
51

I had a huge problem getting my Morphy Richards blender replaced because it was bought from Yebhi within the warranty period. Morphy Richards wanted to give me a sticker that would be reimbursed only by the dealer from whom i had bought the blender whereas yebhi refused to take it back as it was beyond 30 days. Only when I complained on facebook did morphy richards give me a new one. Be careful when you have to replace/repair something that you bought online.

328852
Deal Captain
14
66
13022
223

Till The Box Is Manf Seal Pack Having Indian Seller Vat Paid Bill And Indian Warranty Card Inside Box No Company Can Deny Warranty

Even Nowadays This Offline People Learn The Trick To Trap Dumb Customer(Specially Rich People And Girls Category{Don’t Take It Personal}) They Said Whatever We Display Demo Mobile Company Take Back And Give It To Online Store To Sell With New Packing https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Offline People Will Give Lots Of Excuse Because They Know Their Era Is Over

But People Should Be Aware Of Online Fraud And Cheats Also

Someday Back Order Nikon D3200 From Amazon After My Frnd Went That Camera With Nikkon Center They Said Warranty Is Valid As Bill Is From Indian Shop And Camera Model Also Made For Selling In India

Index
Critic
10
892
10218
209
wolf wrote:


Even Nowadays This Offline People Learn The Trick To Trap Dumb Customer(Specially Rich People And Girls Category{Don’t Take It Personal}) They Said Whatever We Display Demo Mobile Company Take Back And Give It To Online Store To Sell With New Packing https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


This is a common excuse given by offline stores to create fear factor in the prospective customers.

These days even before you say that I have found that item at that price from that site, these offline stores’ people start their trash talk on how online purchase would compromise with the quality of the products. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Physics equations
Deal Subedar
1
80
1246
51
dimepincher wrote:

wolf wrote:


Even Nowadays This Offline People Learn The Trick To Trap Dumb Customer(Specially Rich People And Girls Category{Don’t Take It Personal}) They Said Whatever We Display Demo Mobile Company Take Back And Give It To Online Store To Sell With New Packing https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


This is a common excuse given by offline stores to create fear factor in the prospective customers.

These days even before you say that I have found that item at that price from that site, these offline stores’ people start their trash talk on how online purchase would compromise with the quality of the products. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Last time I bought F&D speakers from Flipkart. I just told shopkeeper that price is 2K less at FK. He told me “Those speakers are old & will broke within few days”.:-P

I was like https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Missing