Hotness No cashback, No discount, No Amazon prime, No F...

Hot Deal No cashback, No discount, No Amazon prime, No Flipkart plus from 1 feb 2019

395°
Missing
Deal Cadet
204
385
8
No cashback, No discount, No Amazon prime, No Flipkart plus  from 1 feb 2019
Deal Expired

https://navbharattimes.indiatimes.com/business/...

New E commerce policy take effect from 1.02.2019.
Restrictions for big cashback and discount to save local and new traders/shopkeeper.

Big setback for Amazon and Flipkart

No Amazon prime, No Flipkart plus.     (because according to new policy, these companies dont differentiate among user.)
(Advice, dont renew amazon prime membership till 01/02/2019, decide after that)

Cloudtail and retailnet like amazon, Flipkart subsidiary company will not be able to sale product.

Also big setback for us



https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/544428/original/IMG_20181231_204914.jpg?1546269873

Expired 12 months
42 Comments  |  
21 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
61
35
0

Fake news ha

Missing
Deal Cadet
204
385
8
tikkuagrawal17747 wrote:

Fake news ha

Is you really watch news channel or newspaper…?

Cropped2051059084
Deal Cadet
8
476
6

chinditimes news

Missing
Deal Cadet
204
385
8
amitsp wrote:

chinditimes news

Its NBT, I also read it in newspaper

Images
Deal Cadet
162
344
2
Expand
StarDust111 wrote:

Is you really watch news channel or newspaper…?

So what you mean everything in newspaper is right

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
20
0

That’s the not fair from the government. Yes, I understand that small business are suffering from Amazon and flipkart but that shouldn’t make customers inconvenient. DISAPPOINTED!!

Missing
suspended
93
1646
18

Then, No BJP, No Modi, No Yogi from //2019 smile

Giphy
Deal Subedar
88
1203
23

This is similar to 2012

Missing
Deal Cadet
204
385
8
Expand
Blackarch wrote:

So what you mean everything in newspaper is right

Dear, Its govt of India Policy…

Rubiks cube 5120x2880
suspended
62
151
3

true news

Cropped2051059084
Deal Cadet
8
476
6
Expand
StarDust111 wrote:

Its NBT, I also read it in newspaper

these are fake conclusions…masala…..drawn from the recent news on ecommerce restrictions

Missing
Deal Cadet
204
385
8
Expand
amitsp wrote:

these are fake conclusions…masala…..drawn from the recent news on ecommerce restrictions

Loksabha election is near, this policy is best to get vote…

Mw8bgos
Deal Lieutenant
449
4591
80

now people have more gyaan from fb and whatsapp

Missing
Deal Cadet
204
385
8

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/544425/original/IMG_20181231_204914.jpg?1546269612

Cropped8481297867373247552
Deal Colonel
301
30719
286
RupeeSaver wrote:

Then, No BJP, No Modi, No Yogi from //2019 smile

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/544426/medium/5518482FB-IMG-15395873354463312.jpg?1546269627

Cropped2051059084
Deal Cadet
8
476
6
StarDust111 wrote:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/544425/original/IMG_20181231_204914.jpg?1546269612

When would you use an exclamation mark example?
The Exclamation Mark. The exclamation mark, or exclamation point, is a punctuation mark that is placed after a word or at the end of a sentence in order to emphasize strong feelings or to indicate abrupt shouting or interjections. For example: “Hey!”, “Stop right there!”

Untitled 1
Critic
80
4582
135

Where did the govt said that Amazon & Flipkart can’t have Prime or Plus?

Giphy
Sale Day King
30,287
57381
1409

25% limit is not for product wise, it is for whole value traded from that e-commerce for any given period.

Any product like mobile tv etc will remain exclusive on any plateform.

Any product can remain online exclusive, it is permitted not only in FDI law but also as per indian competition act.

Prime service and free delivery will also remain, as our constitution permitted any person to do anything which is required to satisfy his customers. Free delivery, exclusive services are examples of them.

If you look at big bazaar, croma or other offline concerns even eatries is providing free delivery, discounts specially for those customers who are their regular customers like club members.

This regulation will affect only the products that is produced by that e-commerce company.

Like solimo brand bedsheets, amazon basics products, Kindle e-reader and fire tablet, vedaka grocery and symbol brand clothing etc are examples of amazon owned brands

Billion electronic products, marq tv and flipkart super market grocery etc etc are examples of flipkart owned brands.

These regulations mean that sum total of sale of these e-commerce owned brands should not exceed 25% of gross sales value of that e-commerce for any period, whether it is month or quarter or year.

Mobile phones like redmi, oppo, samsung, apple products are nothing to do in that 25% limit.

They will continue as earlier online.

As far as Sale days are concerned, they will also continue, like if amazon is selling UCB clothing, LG tv, samsung fridge, philips appliances at 99% discount, it can do the same as these brands doesn’t belongs to amazon.

Similarly Bank Card discounts will remain available alongwith their respective wallet cashbacks, as bank discounts are given by banks to gain customers. If banks do that then amazon pay wallet can also do that. There is nothing contradictory in new FDI rules.

Hope you understand.

You can not make a law that diffentiate one class of people to another class.

What are you talking about, all things are available in Big Bazaar, V mart, reliance stores, croma, vijay sales etc etc offline players from last 10 years, online players doesn’t introduce that practices.

No law can restrict a shopkeeper to make a sale to gain sales during festive days, to clear their unsold stock or to gain customers in way to giving them cashbacks or gifts on purchase of something from them, same thing is applied on e-commerce players.

We all know that the e-commerce owned brands stated above are not popular anyway, nobody buy billion smartphone or mixer grinder above samsung, apple, redmi even micromax.
Hence at present time gross sales of these brands don’t even cross 15% value of total sales of respective marketplace.

Hence nothing is going to change right now or in 5-10 years.

#Copied

Puss in boots and kitty
Deal Subedar
0
1075
64

Do you know govt of India runs on foreign money….still India on lease for 99 years under British power

Missing
Deal Newbie
49
20
3
Expand
Pablo_Kismibar wrote:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/544426/medium/5518482FB-IMG-15395873354463312.jpg?1546269627

Government ka ye decision acha bhi hai Bura bhi hai bura wo log bolenge jo hamehsa sale Mai lete hai aur save karte hai & acha wo log bolenge jiski dukaan ho finally ab wo bhi khush rahega.

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
272
1

End of desidime??

Missing
Deal Cadet
107
275
1

Nothing will happen, it’s business and not govt kota

Missing
suspended
93
1646
18
G33kBoyRavi wrote:

25% limit is not for product wise, it is for whole value traded from that e-commerce for any given period.

Any product like mobile tv etc will remain exclusive on any plateform.

Any product can remain online exclusive, it is permitted not only in FDI law but also as per indian competition act.

Prime service and free delivery will also remain, as our constitution permitted any person to do anything which is required to satisfy his customers. Free delivery, exclusive services are examples of them.

If you look at big bazaar, croma or other offline concerns even eatries is providing free delivery, discounts specially for those customers who are their regular customers like club members.

This regulation will affect only the products that is produced by that e-commerce company.

Like solimo brand bedsheets, amazon basics products, Kindle e-reader and fire tablet, vedaka grocery and symbol brand clothing etc are examples of amazon owned brands

Billion electronic products, marq tv and flipkart super market grocery etc etc are examples of flipkart owned brands.

These regulations mean that sum total of sale of these e-commerce owned brands should not exceed 25% of gross sales value of that e-commerce for any period, whether it is month or quarter or year.

Mobile phones like redmi, oppo, samsung, apple products are nothing to do in that 25% limit.

They will continue as earlier online.

As far as Sale days are concerned, they will also continue, like if amazon is selling UCB clothing, LG tv, samsung fridge, philips appliances at 99% discount, it can do the same as these brands doesn’t belongs to amazon.

Similarly Bank Card discounts will remain available alongwith their respective wallet cashbacks, as bank discounts are given by banks to gain customers. If banks do that then amazon pay wallet can also do that. There is nothing contradictory in new FDI rules.

Hope you understand.

You can not make a law that diffentiate one class of people to another class.

What are you talking about, all things are available in Big Bazaar, V mart, reliance stores, croma, vijay sales etc etc offline players from last 10 years, online players doesn’t introduce that practices.

No law can restrict a shopkeeper to make a sale to gain sales during festive days, to clear their unsold stock or to gain customers in way to giving them cashbacks or gifts on purchase of something from them, same thing is applied on e-commerce players.

We all know that the e-commerce owned brands stated above are not popular anyway, nobody buy billion smartphone or mixer grinder above samsung, apple, redmi even micromax.
Hence at present time gross sales of these brands don’t even cross 15% value of total sales of respective marketplace.

Hence nothing is going to change right now or in 5-10 years.

#Copied

Copied from where?
Source

Kgf
Deal Subedar
20
1390
24
RupeeSaver wrote:

Then, No BJP, No Modi, No Yogi from //2019 smile

True. Indians are stupid and will vote for CONgress again for 500rs like beggars.

Giphy
Sale Day King
30,287
57381
1409
Expand
RupeeSaver wrote:

Copied from where?
Source

Youtube Video.

Images %284%29
Deal Subedar
847
2178
80

Let’s wait…. and see what happens.
But I don’t think anything would happen.

Missing
Deal Cadet
204
385
8
mak0707 wrote:

End of desidime??

Picture abhi baki he mere dost…
Amazon taking legal advice for case in court….
Amazon and Walmart are very strong, they put pressure on India through American govt….
And after loksabh election govt will take soft stand on this, highly possibility of this…

Missing
suspended
93
1646
18
Expand
iquyansabigh007 wrote:

Government ka ye decision acha bhi hai Bura bhi hai bura wo log bolenge jo hamehsa sale Mai lete hai aur save karte hai & acha wo log bolenge jiski dukaan ho finally ab wo bhi khush rahega.

Everyone want to save money!!! Even shopkeepers seek discounts on desired products when they go to market for shopping.

Missing
suspended
93
1646
18
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

True. Indians are stupid and will vote for CONgress again for 500rs like beggars.

India need alternative of BJP-CONGRESS

Missing