Hot Deal

OnePlus 6 Launching Date & Price in India - 18th May 2018 for Rs. 39999

522°
Deal Cadet
ankkiin

One plus 6 will be launched on 18th may 2018 for 39,999

OnePlus is also releasing an Avengers-themed OnePlus 6 in India

Source https://m.gadgetsnow.com/mobiles/oneplus-6s-ind...

Expired
53 Comments  |  
33 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

And with that
I predict the end of OnePlus

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

nopes we vl still have 7 8 9 10 X1 Xl xl+ haha…

View 1 more reply
Generous Generous
Link Copied

People would rather buy a Google Pixel or Nokia then. But this is just a false hype so that people will heave a sigh of relief when they increase the base variant price to 37k and not 40k, I am guessing.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

m happy with redmi note 5 pro sunglasses

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Moto e and g series also launched

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

One plus ney bus 8gb 6 gb ram kahkey logo Ko ullu banaya hai

Link Copied

Source ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

cut the crap……i’m a true oneplus user and really do believe me, i don’t give a damn about oneplus any more. yeah its true. Seriously guys just look at the way they started into the market. Oneplus one at 22000 and now oneplus 6 at 40000.
The reason why i stop supporting them is, they don’t care about you or give a dmn after 2 years of your purchase. they’ll simply forget you and give support to newly released mobile. If you could look into other high end smart phones. for instance take Nexus 6p and oneplus 2, both of them have the same processor and relaesed at the same time and now oneplus don’t give a shit abt it. it doesn’t even support JIO VOLTE. where as 6P is upgradable to oreo. (i’m not talking about the rooting stuff)
One more disaster is that they don’t sell anymore chargers or accessories to oneplus one which played a main role for oneplus growth.

IF you are okay that you will be left behind after 2 yrs. Go ahead and enjoy yourselves. Don’t ever forget what happened with oneplus 3 launched June 2016 and 3t in the November. Same price but better configurations.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

@jaydeep_sunny take a deep breath and answer this. Apart from iPhones and Nexus/Pixel devices which other devices get support and prompt updates beyond 2 years?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

take a look at moto, samsung even though i call it as samshit.
samsung s6 in april 2015 is getting oreo update bro.
Bro….you know how hard it will be when you know that oneplus one and oneplus 2 will support volte and only thing that stops is just an update. and Oneplus 3t price same as that of oneplus 3 being oneplus 3 a failure….?? oneplus 5t btr than oneplus 5 with same processor and similar to that of oneplus 3 and 3t case.

No company do such kind of _____. i’m sorry bro if i hurt your feeling but i got a clarity about oneplus. No more oneplus in my family. They dnt care abt the customers and so do i.
today me, tomorrow someothers like me.

View 11 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

It doesn’t matter if it OnePlus, Samsung or Apple spending 40k on mobile is not worth.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

First use and then answer. Samsung and apple are far better in innovation with new technologies.

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

From 21999 for the OnePlus One to 39999 for the OnePlus 6. Their plan was to run a company with 0 marketing budget and they wanted to pass that to customers with lower pricing but now it is a different story. You will see advertising on TV, Newspaper and Billboards. Plus they have increased their profit margins which is understandable.
I loved OnePlus One and used it for 2 years. Looks like I am never going back to OnePlus.
p.s. they still don’t have the flagship features like IP67/68 Rating, Wireless charging etc.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

+1

1080p is so 2016. i know it’s not big but still 1080p @ 6" is so old

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Ip 67 is apparently rumoured to be coming to one plus 6 and so is the infamous notch design.
No avengers infinity war version thats pure bullshit. Nothing of that sorts is in works one plus has confirmed on its twitter handle.
I agree with people here about the price increase however it’ll come with wireless charging+ip67+stock Android experience so I’m fine with it if the price is under 35k.

If its beyond 35k then I’ll be waiting for huawei honour 10 which seems to be the one plus killer if it releases here with prices announced for china i.e. 31k

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

No avengers edition sad

Can you link me the official tweet where they confirmed about it?

By the way, Carl pei rediculed rumours about notch design too and we all know where it’s ending up now.

This is the news as far as I know. OnePlus confirmed Avengers edition.
https://www.theverge.com/2018/4/19/17255696/one...

Link Copied

LOL at people ranting here xD
OnePlus doesn’t have some magic tricks up their sleeves so they can provide the same after sales support as the premium brands charging almost the double.
You compromise and get what you pay for. That has been always the case.
Agreed the innovation curse is on a decline since OnePlus one.
But they still offer a decent value for money competitor to premium flagships which cost double the money. Almost every brand sucks in after sales support and android updates except few big brands like Apple and Samsung.
They do charge a premium thus getting more revenues thus providing better support and a well funded R&D department so they stay ahead of curve in innovation.
Adjust your expectations to what you are paying for it.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

I personally don’t recommend OP phones to camera freak guys. Lots of issues like camera2 api which OP never fixed even on OP5.

Otherwise, it’s a good phone if you don’t care for customer support. 🤦‍♂️

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

People just calculate hardware prices,they forget about software department,r&d department, marketing department, support department etc.peope in those departments are not working for free.Thats the reason samsung,apple etc have high prices.So does oneplus.It was their marketing plan to launch oneplus one at affordable price to get a traction.Now they are one of the premium smartphone brands, everyone consider it a premium brand, hence the premium price.Its upto you which brand you want to buy in your budget range.For me samsung,apple still have good after sales service compared to oneplus. People complained about price increase of oneplus 2 ,then three then 5 etc and they will continue to do so because they consider it a good brand,but they dont like the price increase because its out of their budget and now they have to settle for something else.

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

Don’t mind Spending 40k but only if OP6 has a QHD+ Screen and a great camera, the price increase needs to be justified. Else its better to get S9 from BYOD portal for around 45-50k
OnePLUS 5t is a great phone but the camera is no where close to flagship level [Prev Owned: OP2, OPX, OP3]
OP phones have great resale value, much better than Samsung and Apple

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

What is BYOD portal?

Link Copied

not worth the hype

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

You are getting a notched phone for only 40k. Isn’t that great?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

If you are interested in notched phone then you can get it for 25k also why to spend 40k 😝

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

You last line sums up the problem. “now they have to settle for something else”..although Oneplus says, “Never Settle”!!! laughing

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I think they are intentionally quoting higher price, so people would be relieved it’s lower than expected and go ahead with buying. The base variant with 64GB ROM and 6 GB RAM would be available around 35-36k along with some card offer of 1.5k cashback/discount on launch.
128GB/8GB would be 39-40k and
256GB/8GB would be 43-44k

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

There are high chances this will happen

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Oneplus is no more a budget brand.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Every single release increases the price while others in same segment brings lesser priced phones.

Now OP should think about it. Too much hype is just an illusion.

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

OnePlus is like Netflix
Now OnePlus has demand worldwide and unlike Apple/Samsung/Google Devices OnePlus pricing is almost similar everywhere
So, whatever pricing they are going to finalize it should be based on Overall user base/demand

If you consider the demand/sales for their phones
OnePlus one has 18.5k reviews (Assuming amount of sales based on reviews)
OnePlus two has 16.8k reviews (released after 6/7 months from OPO launch)
OnePlus three has 15.6k reviews
Op5 has same around 15k reviews
The amount of sales decreased with every iteration. Initially the hype was too high with Invite System (OPO and OP2 for few months)
OP5t has 12k reviews only until now, still no other manufacturer (in india) has this kinda sale figures for a flagship phone
So lets say they launch OP6 6+64 @ 36k, The sale figures might drop only 5-10% as for some who s gonna invest 33k, 3k more is not a big deal. I think the plan is within 5 years OnePlus phones will match Samsung in their flagship phones pricing n still make users buy their phones over other brands. Until now, they are very successful in following this strategy

Also OnePlus Phones have great resale value in India surpassing Apple n Samsung because of fixed pricing n user demand

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

Prices have been rising across the board for all brands.
Remember when all the flagship devices from mainstream brands used to cost around 40k approx just few years back.
Now every phone is launching at “ridiculous” mark up prices anywhere around 80k levels.
That’s two fold increase in just around few years timespan.
There could be many reasons for this like Chinese manufacturers raising prices on major phone components.
Brands spending more on r&d and advertisement thus accommodating those costs by charging more.

Still think OnePlus should keep making these affordable flagship competitors for the same 22k ?

OnePlus is still providing great vfm devices which cost almost half their competitors.
Cough OnePlus 3t and 5t

People have some unrealistic expectations xD

PS : I haven’t bought a oneplus device after OnePlus one.

Wingman Wingman
Link Copied

I was expecting in 35000/-

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

India launch on May 17th too in Mumbai. Sale from 21st May onwards

Source: https://www.oneplus.in/la...-6

Launch event ticket sales from 8th May 10 AM

Link Copied

21st may early access sale for prime users.

Hands on video :

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

GadgetNow posted this article on 20th April, on 24th April OnePlus posted a video on their youtube channel to announcing the official release on 16th May:

And a day later, on 25th April a video on that it will be officially launched in India exclusively on Amazon.in on 17th May at 3 P.M. IST | Mumbai: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZDZuCogQfb1N9...
Price officially not disclosed yet

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Book Honor 10 instead, Easily available at Preebook, decent introductory offers and in budget..

Link Copied

it is not perfectly clear whether we can pay rest of the amount(i.e. after 28000) from the amazon pay balance or not..

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Anyone has any idea when is their next sale for the avengers edition?

replyuser
Click here to reply