OnePlus 6 - Discount on Accessories plus Amazon...

OnePlus 6 - Discount on Accessories plus Amazon 200 GV

105°
34999
Smartbuddy
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
2

Buy OnePlus 6 from the OnePlus website, using my referral link (PM for link) and get ₹1000 off on the accessories + ₹2000 cashback (if you purchase using SBI card)..

PLUS
If you buy with my referral link, I will give you Rs. 250 Amazon Gift Voucher on 3rd June 2018.

Steps:
1) PM me for the referral link
2) Purchase OnePlus 6 using my referral link, you get Rs. 1000 discount on any accessories you add along with phone.
3) PM me with your email id (to verify if u purchased using my referral)
4) I will give each purchaser, Amazon GV of Rs. 250 (Two hundred Fifty) on 3rd June 2018.
5) Last date for this offer (Rs. 250 GV) is 31.05.2018.

25 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
1
122
292
5

U will get op6 for free for 40 referrals stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
122
292
5

People are becoming so smart by spending 10k looking for 35k flushed flushed savings super try bro plus1 plus1

Smartbuddy
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
2
siva.murala378 wrote:

People are becoming so smart by spending 10k looking for 35k flushed flushed savings super try bro plus1 plus1

Its a win win for both, the person who is anyways buying a OP6, gets Rs. 1000 discount on accessories plus Rs. 250 Amazon GV, so whats the issue with that? rolleyes

I am offering more from my pocket… sunglasses

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
53
98
1
Expand
smartbuddy wrote:

Its a win win for both, the person who is anyways buying a OP6, gets Rs. 1000 discount on accessories plus Rs. 250 Amazon GV, so whats the issue with that? rolleyes

I am offering more from my pocket… sunglasses

Nice…. Also you will have to collect 40 people to get the free phone…. Good work……

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
52
120
16

I can’t use the referral if I buy it from Amazon right

Cropped6376665576187969934
Deal Newbie
0
58
20
1

I m also giving same offer
Anyone buying can ping me as well

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
1

I can also if any one want to use my refferal link..i will give 300 amazon gv..

Smartbuddy
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
2
kashifabid2002598 wrote:

I can’t use the referral if I buy it from Amazon right

No not from Amazon, any particular reason you want to buy from amazon? You can get all offers of Amazon on OnePlus website also plus you can buy free accessories of Rs 1000 with referral link.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
52
120
16
Expand
smartbuddy wrote:

No not from Amazon, any particular reason you want to buy from amazon? You can get all offers of Amazon on OnePlus website also plus you can buy free accessories of Rs 1000 with referral link.

I don’t have an SBI card but I have GVs worth 30,000rs in my account that I Purchased for 10% discount that’s why Amazon

Smartbuddy
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
2
Expand
kashifabid2002598 wrote:

I don’t have an SBI card but I have GVs worth 30,000rs in my account that I Purchased for 10% discount that’s why Amazon

On Amazon you can get 3 months extended warranty with Voucher code. PM me if u r interested.

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
122
292
5

I can give u 400 amazon vouchers if any one want to buy with my referral

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
122
292
5
Expand
smartbuddy wrote:

Its a win win for both, the person who is anyways buying a OP6, gets Rs. 1000 discount on accessories plus Rs. 250 Amazon GV, so whats the issue with that? rolleyes

I am offering more from my pocket… sunglasses

No one is offering from pocket yaar ur getting something and ur giving something in return thats it

Smartbuddy
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
2
Expand
siva.murala378 wrote:

No one is offering from pocket yaar ur getting something and ur giving something in return thats it

Hmm for the moment I am giving from my pocket bro with hope that I reach the required points to atleast get 50% off on 20 referrals.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
52
38
0

Please PM for referral codes which will get you an 3 months of extended warranty on your OnePlus 6. These codes can be used only during the time of purchase and cannot be used later.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
20
0

If some want 3 months extra warranty with there one plus 6 purchase then PM me

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
122
292
5
siva.murala378 wrote:

I can give u 400 amazon vouchers if any one want to buy with my referral

Offer is over from my end

1231943206 4693
Deal Newbie
0
50
74
1

how to avail 1000 off on accessories ?

Smartbuddy
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
2
rwt.ajay845 wrote:

how to avail 1000 off on accessories ?

Rs. 1000 off is applicable only if you buy any accessory along with the phone using a referral link which I can PM you.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
20
0

Pm me for referral codes for free bullet headphones and 3 months extended warranty, valid only at checkout when purchasing oneplus 6

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
57
159
0

Pm me 3 months extended warranty code.

Smartbuddy
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
2

Last day for this offer today, get Rs. 1000 off Accessories bought with the phone + Rs. 250 Amazon voucher from me.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
53
20
1
Expand
smartbuddy wrote:

No not from Amazon, any particular reason you want to buy from amazon? You can get all offers of Amazon on OnePlus website also plus you can buy free accessories of Rs 1000 with referral link.

No cost EMI from Amazon but not from OnePlus store

Missing