Online Flowers Bouquet - Mumbai Location

Online Flowers Bouquet - Mumbai Location

Score: 1 Votes: 1
Missing
Deal Cadet
0
92
374
10

Online Flowers Bouquet Mumbai Location

which website is best for online booking and delivery of Flowers Bouquet

any coupons or cashbacks
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

  • In
19 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
0
92
374
10

can any senior member guide on this… its urgent

Kanz
Deal Subedar
1
80
1612
18

See Ferns and Petals and g vouchers of same are available at Crownit at some discount

Kanz
Deal Subedar
1
80
1612
18

You can try bigbasket also they have flower bouquet 💐 delivery https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif just saw in app

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
92
374
10

i was just reading reviews on mouthshut.com all negative reviews for almost all online flower delivery websites
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
53
198
3
@superwoman wrote:

can any senior member guide on this… its urgent

on little app u can buy midnight cake delivery option… they charge 75 rupees for delivery in the night 5th chololatier name of cake wala

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
53
198
3
@superwoman wrote:

i was just reading reviews on mouthshut.com all negative reviews for almost all online flower delivery websites
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

one app is there called ok sir they giving first service free upto 500 rupees tthat bouquet is within 500

Osho
Critic
21
169
13308
214
@superwoman wrote:

i was just reading reviews on mouthshut.com all negative reviews for almost all online flower delivery websites
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif



Tried floweraura twice last month. Good service. There are many 15% off codes available. Just Google. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
9
442
3094
72
@eskimo wrote:

@superwoman wrote:

i was just reading reviews on mouthshut.com all negative reviews for almost all online flower delivery websites
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

one app is there called ok sir they giving first service free upto 500 rupees tthat bouquet is within 500


what all services this app has??? is there any ref code for getting free service

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
53
198
3
@desidude2013 wrote:


@eskimo wrote:

@superwoman wrote:

i was just reading reviews on mouthshut.com all negative reviews for almost all online flower delivery websites
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

one app is there called ok sir they giving first service free upto 500 rupees tthat bouquet is within 500


what all services this app has??? is there any ref code for getting free service

u.will.get one.coin on.sign up that.coin will give u 1 service free…
upto 500 rupees

i got keys made for home
i got bouquet
i got ac cleaning done

then they told me on one address we cant give so many free services with different numbers so i had deleted their app..

i had found this app via dd only.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
9
442
3094
72
@eskimo wrote:

@desidude2013 wrote:


@eskimo wrote:

@superwoman wrote:

i was just reading reviews on mouthshut.com all negative reviews for almost all online flower delivery websites
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

one app is there called ok sir they giving first service free upto 500 rupees tthat bouquet is within 500


what all services this app has??? is there any ref code for getting free service

u.will.get one.coin on.sign up that.coin will give u 1 service free…
upto 500 rupees

i got keys made for home
i got bouquet
i got ac cleaning done

then they told me on one address we cant give so many free services with different numbers so i had deleted their app..

i had found this app via dd only.


i registered and got one coin… now how do i book an event

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
53
198
3

now u just need to go for ac cleaning its best in 1 coin..

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
53
198
3
@Alpha.Barood wrote:


@eskimo wrote:

now u just need to go for ac cleaning its best in 1 coin..


Wah.ustad.

@onedeal @sunnie

i had seen.this.on.dd.only.bhai ok sir app

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52036
1046
@eskimo wrote:

@Alpha.Barood wrote:


@eskimo wrote:

now u just need to go for ac cleaning its best in 1 coin..


Wah.ustad.

@onedeal @sunnie

i had seen.this.on.dd.only.bhai ok sir app

Yes.I.agree.but.the.important.is.to.use.it.and.recall.at.the.of.need.l like. @onedeal

Tejaa
Entertainer
3
471
16350
120
@eskimo wrote:

i had seen.this.on.dd.only.bhai ok sir app

Is this app only for Mumbai ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
53
198
3
@Tejaa wrote:

@eskimo wrote:

i had seen.this.on.dd.only.bhai ok sir app

Is this app only for Mumbai ?

that i.dont.know but they give 2 free services from 2 numbers and later u have to forget ant this app… then housejoy app

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
53
198
3
@Alpha.Barood wrote:


@eskimo wrote:

@Alpha.Barood wrote:


@eskimo wrote:

now u just need to go for ac cleaning its best in 1 coin..


Wah.ustad.

@onedeal @sunnie

i had seen.this.on.dd.only.bhai ok sir app

Yes.I.agree.but.the.important.is.to.use.it.and.recall.at.the.of.need.l like. @onedeal

i had sent one.bouquet to one babydoll so i remembered.. the boquet wala was.saying.to purchase 1 more.coin so he.can.put more flowers u told him … pls dont.force me as she is not my gf..

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
53
198
3

i am.thinking of a TRICK as we dont have to give house address for bouquet we can send unlimited bouquets .. time to say.hello.with bouquet….

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52036
1046
@eskimo wrote:

i am.thinking of a TRICK as we dont have to give house address for bouquet we can send unlimited bouquets .. time to say.hello.with bouquet….


@freekachandan

Missing