paytm help

paytm help

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
54
44
0

hello guys

Recently I did 1 paytm order for a tyre and my money got deducted from wallet , but I am not able to see my order in “My Orders” section.But I can see he order number and money deduction in Wallet Section..Please help me if someone has already experienced same problem.

9 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Images
Moderator
4
267
14400
226

Try app or different laptop!
Just a temporary error. you will get shipped message.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
54
44
0

OK Bro thanks…..I will try from another device

Thumbimgcrop 1460466999272
Shopping Friend
12
300
5772
73

yes, no order number, might be some issue on their server.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
54
44
0

I even haven’t got any confirmation mail from them

1546363 351614308312550 938158756 n
Deal Subedar
2
194
1140
12

today I am also getting some technical error from paytm … and mails are too late today for me

Thumbimgcrop 1456084167249
Deal Subedar
1
275
1958
25
@mitu-ag wrote:

today I am also getting some technical error from paytm … and mails are too late today for me


Just call on their costumer care toll free no. And the status of your order by giving order no.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
54
44
0
@superman wrote:

@mitu-ag wrote:

today I am also getting some technical error from paytm … and mails are too late today for me


Just call on their costumer care toll free no. And the status of your order by giving order no.

I called on their number and it is saying that my order would be delivered before 24 Jan…but still in orders section I can’t see my order

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
71
496
6
@gurkanwar wrote:

@superman wrote:

@mitu-ag wrote:

today I am also getting some technical error from paytm … and mails are too late today for me


@gurkanwar Just call on their costumer care toll free no. And the status of your order by giving order no.

I called on their number and it is saying that my order would be delivered before 24 Jan…but still in orders section I can’t see my order

@gurkanwar There is some technical issue nowadays. Recent order does get reflected in order history instantly. Check after 24 hours. But you might have got the SMS. Dont worry, keep order number with you for your reference.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
54
44
0
@makeourdeal wrote:

@gurkanwar wrote:

@superman wrote:

@mitu-ag wrote:

today I am also getting some technical error from paytm … and mails are too late today for me


@gurkanwar Just call on their costumer care toll free no. And the status of your order by giving order no.

I called on their number and it is saying that my order would be delivered before 24 Jan…but still in orders section I can’t see my order

@gurkanwar There is some technical issue nowadays. Recent order does get reflected in order history instantly. Check after 24 hours. But you might have got the SMS. Dont worry, keep order number with you for your reference.

@makeourdeal ..yes Bro,my order is now visible in orders section…thanks for your help

Missing