PAYTM merchant account blocked

PAYTM merchant account blocked

230°
Missing
Deal Cadet
142
145
2

my PAYTM merchant account has been blocked…so i cannot make the payment through the wallet in my merchant account…is there anyway to resolve this ???

11 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
142
145
2

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/543843/original/Screenshot_20181226-190034.jpg?1545831140https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/543844/original/Screenshot_20181226-190039.jpg?1545831144

Download
Deal Subedar
153
2058
131

no

15359988
Tech Guru
1,451
4187
133
Majestic wrote:

no

It says you can unblock it by paying their 2% commission for transferring money. So a few hundreds bucks can fix it..

But if you were collecting money from customers then you can try contesting the decision since merchants wont use them if they get charged for it. The only reason they use it because they can put money into their bank account without going to the bank each day. When Uber drivers could not move money for free they even refused to pick you up or asked you to pay in cash.

Paris web
Deal Subedar
0
2642
39
gkalanimcool wrote:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/543843/original/Screenshot_20181226-190034.jpg?1545831140https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/543844/original/Screenshot_20181226-190039.jpg?1545831144

Same issue… Still no resolution..

Cropped6180125751458686699
Deal Subedar
141
1240
18

Don’t transfer from the wallet which has the same number as merchant account if you’re doing only this frequently then Paytm tracks it and since you’re the only one using it they see it as an exploitation rather than business. One of my friends had his Paytm merchant account blocked Coz he used to take out cash (using credit card) for ipos via his own merchant account (and he used to transfer his own wallet money). So if you transfer money from your same registered Paytm number then it’ll get blocked, do it from a different wallet and also multiple wallets so that it looks genuine enough.

Download
Deal Subedar
153
2058
131
Expand
alienteck wrote:

It says you can unblock it by paying their 2% commission for transferring money. So a few hundreds bucks can fix it..

But if you were collecting money from customers then you can try contesting the decision since merchants wont use them if they get charged for it. The only reason they use it because they can put money into their bank account without going to the bank each day. When Uber drivers could not move money for free they even refused to pick you up or asked you to pay in cash.

I think OP asked if it can be unblocked without paying extra commission (most probably this is the case wink )
If they are charging money, there are many other options within similar price point

Missing
Deal Cadet
142
145
2
Expand
Majestic wrote:

I think OP asked if it can be unblocked without paying extra commission (most probably this is the case wink )
If they are charging money, there are many other options within similar price point

Yes exactly….so can i get my account unlocked…. Like ever?
Or will have to pay the commission for the lifetime transactions?

Download
Deal Subedar
153
2058
131
Expand
gkalanimcool wrote:

Yes exactly….so can i get my account unlocked…. Like ever?
Or will have to pay the commission for the lifetime transactions?

no idea about restriction removal

Cropped6180125751458686699
Deal Subedar
141
1240
18
Expand
gkalanimcool wrote:

Yes exactly….so can i get my account unlocked…. Like ever?
Or will have to pay the commission for the lifetime transactions?

For lifetime until further notice. They might reverse if they find genuine transactions are being done. Till then ofcourse you’ll have to shell out commission.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Paytem merchant account ko block kr do paytm add money nhi ho rha Mai 2percent hi sahi h

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Help me sir

Missing