Paytm or shopclues...? which one is better..?

Paytm or shopclues...? which one is better..?

329°
E7b55fb1d448621e52964de627a13e90
Deal Captain
58
23
10856
59

dimers…need ur 15 seconds of time…just post below which one is better…?
shopclues or paytm…plz post the name of the site among two which one is beter

30 Comments  |  
21 Dimers
Thumbimgcrop 1470511284336
Deal Subedar
1
175
1525
26

paytm https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
4
16228
193

my past experience was very bad with shopclues but the present experience is going on awesome they are not like chorclues now. now getting better and better (sc)

MY VOTE::: SHOPCLUES

Tumblr n4kqg2kerk1tzsjxho3 500
Moderator
108
512
32828
1079

A bit trickey question…

Cost
In case of below 100 products shopclues…
In all other cases paytm performs slightly better…

Note: at present shopclues is trying to improve
But paytm is doimg just the opposite

Customer service
Paytm worst
Shopclues better

Tumblr nn53ya70cn1suu3yio1 500
suspended
8
97
3522
33
@no fpd wrote:

A bit trickey question…

Cost
In case of below 100 products shopclues…
In all other cases paytm performs slightly better…

Note: at present shopclues is trying to improve
But paytm is doimg just the opposite

Customer service
Paytm worst
Shopclues better


but the offers paytm gives shopclues cant even give in dreams

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
4
16228
193
@tpanigrahi63 wrote:

@no fpd wrote:

A bit trickey question…

Cost
In case of below 100 products shopclues…
In all other cases paytm performs slightly better…

Note: at present shopclues is trying to improve
But paytm is doimg just the opposite

Customer service
Paytm worst
Shopclues better


but the offers paytm gives shopclues cant even give in dreams

paytm is just running because of these offers. nothing is good in paytm in case of shopping. only recharge services are good

Thumbimgcrop 1446198092918
Deal Captain
80
2,762
13622
93

PAYTM ALWAYS and FOREVER.

Baby gif funny animation
Budding Star
18
200
14280
217

bhai dono hi bekar hai Shopping ke liye. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif
Ek Inflation price rakhta hai dusra So called Wholesale price https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Deal baba big
Deal Subedar
10
0
2858
70
@no fpd wrote:

A bit trickey question…

Cost
In case of below 100 products shopclues…
In all other cases paytm performs slightly better…

Note: at present shopclues is trying to improve
But paytm is doimg just the opposite

Customer service
Paytm worst
Shopclues better


bro i tell u one thing just tweet paytm with tag of vijayshekhar in twitter they will call u with in 15 mint i try very time yes i agree paytm worst service

Cutee
Deal Subedar
0
262
2066
26
@sagarinani wrote:

PAYTM ALWAYS and FOREVER.


सब दिन होत न एक समान (sab din na hot ek samaan)

Every day is not sunday. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Tumblr n4kqg2kerk1tzsjxho3 500
Moderator
108
512
32828
1079

@abhimahajan980242 Yes that’s true but why we should even try that… Twitter means free me advertise ho gaya… Upar se twitter walon ne mera profile block kr diya… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif They must have proper customer service to address the disputs.

Deal baba big
Deal Subedar
10
0
2858
70
@no fpd wrote:

@abhimahajan980242 Yes that’s true but why we should even try that… Twitter means free me advertise ho gaya… Upar se twitter walon ne mera profile block kr diya… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif They must have proper customer service to address the disputs.


then call them there cc number when i tag vijay shekhar then paytm cc support pls doesnot tag our boss then i backfire them i say then when i did not tag then u did call with in 15 min…..

but shopclues also worst service i have 100 *2 gift card of shopclues that i loot when mobikwik give 100 %cashback but till now i did not use it worst to buy form shopclues

bhai log meri english achi nhi jo smjh na aye vo khud smjh lena https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Cutee
Deal Subedar
0
262
2066
26
@no fpd wrote:

@abhimahajan980242 twitter walon ne mera profile block kr diya..


twitter blocked your account.. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif did you looted them as well ? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Tumblr n4kqg2kerk1tzsjxho3 500
Moderator
108
512
32828
1079
@DealDroid wrote:

@no fpd wrote:

@abhimahajan980242 twitter walon ne mera profile block kr diya..


twitter blocked your account.. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif did you looted them as well ? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Pata nahi yaar… Sometime in the past I tried some auto bot in twitter.. May b that’s the reason https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
Anyway it’s offtopic..

Ur%20name%20agen1
Shopping Friend
52
331
22260
345

Shopclues
Mall nahi ye market hai, good for the pocket hai. https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/jn8nx.gif

Premam first look.jpg.image.784.410 1491053822386
Entertainer
28
1,240
23808
229

Shipping wise : Shopclues

Free vector troll 062218 troll
suspended
4
178
16802
293
@DimerAbhi wrote:

bhai dono hi bekar hai Shopping ke liye. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif
Ek Inflation price rakhta hai dusra So called Wholesale price https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Shopclues Totally Depend on Seller Lots of fake so Beware But at the same time You can so much @ cheap price from shopclues if you knw the genuine seller

Draw
Blogger
10
1,196
56850
1158
@viSH wrote:

Shopclues
Mall nahi ye market hai, good for the pocket hai. https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/jn8nx.gif


Whether paytm is improved in last 2 years ?
Whether ShopClues has deteriorated in last 3 years ?

For me both ans are Yes

Draw
Blogger
10
1,196
56850
1158
@Troll wrote:

@DimerAbhi wrote:

bhai dono hi bekar hai Shopping ke liye. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif
Ek Inflation price rakhta hai dusra So called Wholesale price https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Shopclues Totally Depend on Seller Lots of fake so Beware But at the same time You can so much @ cheap price from shopclues if you knw the genuine seller


Intel inside (parcel)
Mental outside (online )

Never mind all r mental khopdi to loot on Dd.

Images
Moderator
4
268
14556
228

What is the product??

There are genuine sellers in every site.

Funny cute animated pug gif 22
Deal Subedar
1
94
1070
23

Completely depends on the product and seller u r dealing with irrespective of the said sites

Zyzz
suspended
0
50
40
0
@M.MAHI wrote:

Completely depends on the product and seller u r dealing with irrespective of the said sites


+1

Both of them are marketplace still in their infancy and have a their fair share of notorious sellers each https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Sharingan hd pictures 4
Deal Subedar
7
33
2582
59

Both suck

Missing