Paytm partnering with Flipkart !

Paytm partnering with Flipkart !

10 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Tumblr n4kqg2kerk1tzsjxho3 500
Moderator
107
482
32736
1068

and after some days flipkart will buy paytm and destroy it

286 907
Deal Major
1
12
28472
182
@no fpd wrote:

and after some days flipkart will buy paytm and destroy it


+1

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
5670
64

Here comes the news of termination of our fav cbs… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Baba ji
Deal Lieutenant
7
432
5468
110
@no fpd wrote:

and after some days flipkart will buy paytm and destroy it


Destroy PayTM https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif
Do they have any reputation as of now https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Tumblr n4kqg2kerk1tzsjxho3 500
Moderator
107
482
32736
1068
@xuseronline wrote:

@no fpd wrote:

and after some days flipkart will buy paytm and destroy it


Destroy PayTM https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif
Do they have any reputation as of now https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


but flipkart certainly have… letsbuy… myntra …

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
5670
64
@no fpd wrote:

@xuseronline wrote:

@no fpd wrote:

and after some days flipkart will buy paytm and destroy it


Destroy PayTM https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif
Do they have any reputation as of now https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


but flipkart certainly have… letsbuy… myntra …


letsbuy my one time fav… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Images
Deal Subedar
0
99
1122
43
@vijkap201 wrote:

@no fpd wrote:

@xuseronline wrote:

@no fpd wrote:

and after some days flipkart will buy paytm and destroy it


Destroy PayTM https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif
Do they have any reputation as of now https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


but flipkart certainly have… letsbuy… myntra …


letsbuy my one time fav… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


Flipkart is one amongst those who will destroy anything that is going good.
http://wrongplanet.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t...01

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
5670
64
@Rx27 wrote:

@vijkap201 wrote:

@no fpd wrote:

@xuseronline wrote:

@no fpd wrote:

and after some days flipkart will buy paytm and destroy it


Destroy PayTM https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif
Do they have any reputation as of now https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


but flipkart certainly have… letsbuy… myntra …


letsbuy my one time fav… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


Flipkart is one amongst those who will destroy anything that is going good.
http://wrongplanet.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t...01

True… In their tussle with amazon… we dimer would be end losers… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Open uri20161119 27009 2xv7rv
Deal Captain
0
276
10793
168
@vijkap201 wrote: True… In their tussle with amazon… we buyers would be end losers… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

+1
déjà vu

@Magus wrote:
@Spock wrote: …Flipkart should also rope in shopclues, Tradus, askmebazaar to make it a complete package.

Excellent suggestion! https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Reference: http://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...

Img 20160213 075144
Deal Subedar
4
206
1478
21

After 50-70 years : PayTM partnering Yamdoots for extension of life . https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing