Paytm stopped wallet to merchant account transfer

Paytm stopped wallet to merchant account transfer

102°
Cropped1091689050
suspended
16
732
24

Just tried to transfer one of my Paytm accounts wallet balance to merchant account. but it says this account accepts only UPI transfer. Anyone experiencing same issues?

How can I transfer my wallet balance to bank.. pls let me know.

Still accepting UPI transfer with 0% transaction charges. Only wallet transfer disabled

12 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Untitled 1
Critic
494
4268
122

You will see this message if your account is flagged by the system.
It appears you are doing most of the transactions that way.

Images
Entertainer
45
34809
352

Kyc toh nahin expire ho gayi wallet ki?

Missing
Deal Cadet
6
838
10

they have flagged some pairs of wallet to merchant transfers, this were the wallet to merchant transfer that people were abusing.
but you will be able to transfer to some other paytm merchant, try a merchant which you have never transacted before.

Cropped6180125751458686699
Deal Subedar
141
1198
17

Same here. It’s asking to pay via upi only. Wallet payment is disabled to this merchant.
I used to transfer wallet money from same 7-8 accounts since last may. Their system recognised the pattern and wallet payment is disabled for now.

Cropped1091689050
suspended
16
732
24
BubbleBoyChickenLittle wrote:

Same here. It’s asking to pay via upi only. Wallet payment is disabled to this merchant.
I used to transfer wallet money from same 7-8 accounts since last may. Their system recognised the pattern and wallet payment is disabled for now.

Yes.. so we can’t transfer our wallet money to bank?.. you know anyone with merchant account, still wallet balance is accepted

Cropped1091689050
suspended
16
732
24
Roushh wrote:

You will see this message if your account is flagged by the system.
It appears you are doing most of the transactions that way.

Have to find someone with merchant account that still accepts wallet transfer. relieved.. But still 0% transaction charges unlike some pple.. that’s what I want smile

Cropped1091689050
suspended
16
732
24
tank_u_m8 wrote:

they have flagged some pairs of wallet to merchant transfers, this were the wallet to merchant transfer that people were abusing.
but you will be able to transfer to some other paytm merchant, try a merchant which you have never transacted before.

Yes have to find. But it’s a easier job in desidime to find people with Paytm merchant account smiley

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
3,390
60554
524
Roushh wrote:

You will see this message if your account is flagged by the system.
It appears you are doing most of the transactions that way.

But they are blocking on genuine transactions also
I have never done a Paytm bank transfer or merchant transfer of any sort (to transfer to bank)

Tried to use paytm account at few merchants it gives this error
Sometimes works when using qr code instead of mobile, but for some not even with that

Cropped1091689050
suspended
16
732
24
saucap wrote:

Kyc toh nahin expire ho gayi wallet ki?

Full KYC account bro

Cropped1091689050
suspended
16
732
24
Expand
avgn wrote:

But they are blocking on genuine transactions also
I have never done a Paytm bank transfer or merchant transfer of any sort (to transfer to bank)

Tried to use paytm account at few merchants it gives this error
Sometimes works when using qr code instead of mobile, but for some not even with that

I use only QR codes for cashback purpose. Still not working for me relieved

Cropped 749861292
Deal Subedar
129
1509
23

They’re blocking free transfer of credit card money to bank.

Untitled 1
Critic
494
4268
122
Expand
avgn wrote:

But they are blocking on genuine transactions also
I have never done a Paytm bank transfer or merchant transfer of any sort (to transfer to bank)

Tried to use paytm account at few merchants it gives this error
Sometimes works when using qr code instead of mobile, but for some not even with that

That’s because either the wallet or the merchant account is flagged for abusing the feature. Paytm’s system can recognize these patterns. But just like any other system, it’s not perfect. There is always exceptions.

Missing