Paytm UPI fails often - solution plz ?

Paytm UPI fails often - solution plz ?

34°
Pikachu
Deal Cadet
1
75
238
16

Paytm UPI gets failed… even though first one in a day, is not succeeding…

some bank had limits 10 per day.

but in Paytm, continuously can’t do , more than 5 transactions. after half an hour have to try remaining 5.
then for next day – it will not work until 24 hrs of last day’s transaction (this I doubt!!! but don’t know the reason for failing)…

any solution … ?

7 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
L4ud4kxe 400x400
Deal Subedar
34
2,564
2221
21

lol i think u r victim of paytm UPI offer

Pikachu
Deal Cadet
1
75
238
16
Imharsh wrote:

lol i think u r victim of paytm UPI offer

Why not. Easily getting 25+25 daily from 2 UPI Paytm accounts.
Transferring to each other…

Webp.net resizeimage
Deal Cadet
9
384
678
5

There is limit of 20txns per 24hrs

Pikachu
Deal Cadet
1
75
238
16
Krypto wrote:

There is limit of 20txns per 24hrs

So only 20 per day sad
Any ways to overcome this ?

Giphy %284%29
Deal Newbie
0
69
86
0
Expand
vickyVicky wrote:

So only 20 per day sad
Any ways to overcome this ?

Take more bank accounts in payment banks – Idea payment bank, Airtel PB, India post PB ….no charges for these and paperless banking

Pikachu
Deal Cadet
1
75
238
16
Expand
name_not_important wrote:

Take more bank accounts in payment banks – Idea payment bank, Airtel PB, India post PB ….no charges for these and paperless banking

It’s not our banking count, it is for entire paytm app – only 10-15 allowing, irrespective of banks we added, personally tested.
Waste Paytm. Using the same bank account in phonepe, it’s allowing.

Giphy %284%29
Deal Newbie
0
69
86
0
Expand
vickyVicky wrote:

It’s not our banking count, it is for entire paytm app – only 10-15 allowing, irrespective of banks we added, personally tested.
Waste Paytm. Using the same bank account in phonepe, it’s allowing.

I get 60+ transactions each day as of now. One observation I have is that when the traffic is low, transactions are smooth. Between 12 midnight to 11 am. Beyond that it gets crap-ier.

Missing