Please Help : Jio 4g Voice issue.

Please Help : Jio 4g Voice issue.

20°
46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar
-20
2102
80

I am using Moto e3power. And this phone is not in the sim registered state (so out of town)…

Now i am not getting any volte mentioned besides my network bars..

Generally when i go out it automatically catches jio volte but this time i can just see full network bars with 4g and roaming mentioned on the top of the same…

So i downloaded the jio 4g voice app from playstore and the app is going offline frequently so i am unable to get/make calls…

Please help as this is a major problem confused hushed

Comments will be appreciated…
#JJ

8 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
506
342
10

Jio 4gvoice is not a great app, you should not use it on primary phone. I am using it on my secondary phone just to make calls. It needs to constantly in memory to send/receive calls. Add it to phone whitelist, so that android does not kill that process automatically.

46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar
-20
2102
80
nikhilp1 wrote:

Jio 4gvoice is not a great app, you should not use it on primary phone. I am using it on my secondary phone just to make calls. It needs to constantly in memory to send/receive calls. Add it to phone whitelist, so that android does not kill that process automatically.

How shall i do that now?
I guess it stays online for 10-15 mins then the same problem occurs…

Missing
Deal Cadet
139
690
67

no solution …..forget

Cropped1937456041
Deal Cadet
168
811
10

You have to keep you Mobile data on for using JioCall/Jio4gvoice. & Your network selection should be LTE only. You’ll not face any issues Then.

46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar
-20
2102
80
SandipxDip wrote:

You have to keep you Mobile data on for using JioCall/Jio4gvoice. & Your network selection should be LTE only. You’ll not face any issues Then.

Yes my mobile data is on and the network is in LTE that’s the reason why i am getting network bars and i am able to use my net…

Missing
Deal Cadet
506
342
10
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

How shall i do that now?
I guess it stays online for 10-15 mins then the same problem occurs…

The android OS is killing jio4gvoice process. In setting of android →battery set jio4gvoice/jiocall as not optimized . Also one/two more setting u need to change.

46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar
-20
2102
80
Expand
nikhilp1 wrote:

The android OS is killing jio4gvoice process. In setting of android →battery set jio4gvoice/jiocall as not optimized . Also one/two more setting u need to change.

Which settings do u know?

Missing