Please Help Me in Selecting Credit Card. || EXP...

Please Help Me in Selecting Credit Card. || EXPERTS ONLY

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Please help me to select credit card.

I have never applied for any credit card in past. Now I am looking for CC.
My cibil score is 800+. income/month in 6 figures.

I am looking for a card to ONLY load money on wallet Paytm Freecharge and Phonepe (total 10000RS/month).
Which card will be the best.

38 Comments  |  
22 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
52
118
0

@HelloHarsh u can apply for Sbi simply click or yes bank card, best spend based offers, 2.5% cashback, milestone rewards and lots of other benefits, ping me for referal

211443 amaravati
Deal Cadet
57
156
2
income/month in 6 figures. hushed
Dexterslaboratory
Deal Cadet
98
475
9

HDFC infinia or Diners Club black

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
141
1

Income per month doesn’t determine anything.
It’s Ur spending pattern that decides which card to choose..

Missing
Deal Cadet
75
485
7

If you are only looking for a card to load money on wallet Paytm Freecharge and Phonepe (total 10000RS/month). then there is not much point in getting a cc. People take CC to maximize their savings & wallet loading is the least reward giving option among any credit card benefits.

Cropped8407575861134362517
Deal Cadet
242
338
5

If you just need to spend 10000/month. Then the best would be to get amex MRCC and about 6 months later Gold charge card.
Split 1000×10 on both cards and get 2000 bonus points every month. Totalling to 24000 points at the end of the year which can be redeemed for 10000 Rs. Statement credit.

Although there is a yearly fee which can be waived off on certain spending on each of them.

Infinia is a invite only card. DCB won’t acquire points on wallet transactions.

SCB ultimate gives 3.3% but the redemption options aren’t that great.

Img 20200216 210013
Deal Cadet
53
319
3

SBI simplyclick gives 1.25% even with wallet load….. And 1L yearly use make it free for a year.

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
118
0

Ping me for sbi, yes or citi credit referal, if anyone want credit card

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
573
5

Income 1.0+ per month and expense only 0.1 that too from wallet…
Anyways if net more than 1.25 then you must take hdfc regalia, if 1.75 then hdfc DCB..
Must have cards are Amazon ICICI and Flipkart axis..

Lord of love radha and krishna by parth27 d5gnfyw %281%29
Deal Subedar
195
2841
39

do you have any loan ?

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

@kurk Thank you for helping me.
amex cards annual fees are really high..Seems like amex MRCC has 4500 rs fee.

I will save 400X12(months)=4800(yr), if I load 1000(rs)X4 =4000 rs (month) and I will give them as annual free 4500, so 300 rs saving.

Please ignore/correct me if I am wrong as I am starting for CC

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
midfold wrote:

SBI simplyclick gives 1.25% even with wallet load….. And 1L yearly use make it free for a year.

@midfold Thank you for helping me.
I will search online for simplyclick. Please share if you have any docs/site for this.

Img 20200216 210013
Deal Cadet
53
319
3
Expand
HelloHarsh wrote:

@midfold Thank you for helping me.
I will search online for simplyclick. Please share if you have any docs/site for this.

Kyc and income proof or existing card statement. Yes you can apply online through sbicard.com

Cropped8407575861134362517
Deal Cadet
242
338
5
HelloHarsh wrote:

@kurk Thank you for helping me.
amex cards annual fees are really high..Seems like amex MRCC has 4500 rs fee.

I will save 400X12(months)=4800(yr), if I load 1000(rs)X4 =4000 rs (month) and I will give them as annual free 4500, so 300 rs saving.

Please ignore/correct me if I am wrong as I am starting for CC

They are running 1st year free.
2nd year onwards fees is half if annual spends are 90k and completely waived off if spends are more than 1.5 lacs. Also you get 2000 bonus points if you go through referral route.

Profile pics 17
Deal Subedar
634
1679
18

As per your case Wallet spending is main, I suggest you for Amex MRCC… as you are already going to spend 1.2L in year. Spending 30k more is not a big deal.

I almost fit in your category and I found MRCC is the best. Dont worry about annual charges most of the time they wave off the charges based on request.

Before marriage, my annual spends were hardly 80-90k but they waived off the annual charges for me just with a simple call. Or wait for some promotion from AMEX where they will offer LTF card if income i is abobve 15L. Many of my friends got like that.

Tenor %281%29
Deal Cadet
51
276
3

Income per month in 6 fig, and you just need credit card to use it for 10K only that too in loading wallets? kinda strange.

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
278
0
Bhalla_here wrote:

Income per month in 6 fig, and you just need credit card to use it for 10K only that too in loading wallets? kinda strange.

He maybe earning in Zimbabwean dollars.

Cropped2475192078258808347
Deal Newbie
107
158
3

These CC posts should be banned for some time. Everyone is starting a new topic. Almost Everything is discussed and expert views are available in many sections. No one bothers to read them and start a new topic and expect instant replies. minus1 minus1

18157365 1092022577569460 9015892503473472591 n
Deal Subedar
122
1592
21
tnv wrote:

As per your case Wallet spending is main, I suggest you for Amex MRCC… as you are already going to spend 1.2L in year. Spending 30k more is not a big deal.

I almost fit in your category and I found MRCC is the best. Dont worry about annual charges most of the time they wave off the charges based on request.

Before marriage my annual spends were hardly 80-90k but they waived off the annual charges for me just with a simple call. Or wait for some promotion from AMEX where they will offer LTF card if income i is abobve 15L. Many of my friends got like that.

Now how much?🤔just curious; if should i proceed or not(in near future).

Download
Deal Subedar
100
1612
18
Expand
P_A_N_K_A_J wrote:

Now how much?🤔just curious if should i proceed or not(in near future)

For Marriage or credit card?

Profile pics 17
Deal Subedar
634
1679
18
Expand
P_A_N_K_A_J wrote:

Now how much?🤔just curious if should i proceed or not(in near future)

Now, 3-4L is min excluding the House EMI smile

Download
Deal Subedar
120
1150
36
andhraabbayi wrote:
income/month in 6 figures. hushed

It’s 1 figure less than what you earn monthly

211443 amaravati
Deal Cadet
57
156
2
Expand
AppleFan wrote:

It’s 1 figure less than what you earn monthly

Who are you? Feel shame!! rage cry

Download
Deal Lieutenant
48
4534
82

Sharing amex refral benefit back 50% (2500 rs upi)

Cropped376801416765277274
Deal Cadet
143
488
25
Abhinav_Pune wrote:

Sharing amex refral benefit back 50% (2500 rs upi)

How are you getting 5000 rs for referral. Isnt it 10000 points maximum. For me its 8000 points which is 2000 rs

Download
Deal Lieutenant
48
4534
82
Expand
DJBRIGHT wrote:

How are you getting 5000 rs for referral. Isnt it 10000 points maximum. For me its 8000 points which is 2000 rs

I am getting 12k points

Cropped376801416765277274
Deal Cadet
143
488
25

12k points = 3000 direct. How do you plan to give 2500??. Its good for Harsh but i am confused!! flushed

Missing