Please Share Some Best Science fiction Hollywoo...

Please Share Some Best Science fiction Hollywood moveis list

Score: 3 Votes: 3
Score: 3 Votes: 3
Score: 3 Votes: 3
Mnj
Deal Cadet
0
127
236
11

Please comment here some best Hollywood science fiction movies
Like.
1.Minority report
2. Inception
3. Lucy etc

  • In
31 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
Img 20170315 080000
Entertainer
10
162
26912
254

Wall E https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Mnj
Deal Cadet
0
127
236
11
Plato wrote:

Wall E smile

Plz share guys more
As I don’t have many days left (jio veldity last on1 Jan)

Timon    gesture drawing by gooseberry007
Deal Lieutenant
0
20
4728
37
Expand
ManojGurjar wrote:

Plz share guys more
As I don’t have many days left (jio veldity last on1 Jan)

Don’t worry, it will extend till 31st mar 17

Fb img 1482335190322
Deal Subedar
11
409
2106
28

Watch Jonny English Reborn

Mnj
Deal Cadet
0
127
236
11
LOOTSMAFIA wrote:

Watch Jonny English Reborn

Thanxx bro for Suggestion..

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
25
2,141
40397
672

@ManojGurjar Apart from what you and others have already mentioned, here are some of my favorite Sci-Fi movies (in no particular order):

Serenity http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0...86
The Matrix series http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0...93
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind www.imdb.com/title/tt0...13
Alien http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0...48
Edge of Tomorrow http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1...67
Source Code http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0...13
District 9 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1...08
Planet of the Apes (original) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0...42
Terminator 1 and 2 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0...47 and http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0...64
2001: A Space Odyssey http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0...22
Star Wars: Episodes IV, V, and VI http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0...59
Children of Men http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0...34

2x2cdw6
Deal Cadet
1
99
886
15

1. Pacific Rim (Giant robots punching huge alien monsters https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif )
2. Predestination (A mindfuck time travel detective movie…must watch)
3. Gattaca (A classic)
4. Ex Machina (Alicia Vikander https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif )
5. Donnie Darko (a bit artsy, but a cult classic)
6. Ender’s game (The book is better, but the movie doesn’t disappoint)
7. Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind (Romance + Sci-fi)
8. The World’s end (Buddy comedy + Sci-fi)
9. Moon (If you can appreciate slow paced but thought provoking movies)
10. Chronicle (Shaky cam sci-fi)

Images%282%29
Deal Lieutenant
0
212
4304
31
Expand
ManojGurjar wrote:

Plz share guys more
As I don’t have many days left (jio veldity last on1 Jan)

https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif as i dont have many days left.
Mnj
Deal Cadet
0
127
236
11
DealSeeker wrote:

@ManojGurjar Apart from what you and others have already mentioned, here are some of my favorite Sci-Fi movies (in no particular order):

Serenity http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0...86
The Matrix series http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0...93
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind www.imdb.com/title/tt0...13
Alien http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0...48
Edge of Tomorrow http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1...67
Source Code http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0...13
District 9 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1...08
Planet of the Apes (original) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0...42
Terminator 1 and 2 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0...47 and http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0...64
2001: A Space Odyssey http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0...22
Star Wars: Episodes IV, V, and VI http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0...59
Children of Men http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0...34

Nice collection

Mnj
Deal Cadet
0
127
236
11
raven_kira wrote:

1. Pacific Rim (Giant robots punching huge alien mosters cool )
2. Predestination (A mindfuck time travel detective movie…must watch)
3. Gattaca (A classic)
4. Ex Machina (Alicia Vikander wink )
5. Donnie Darko (a bit artsy, but a cult classic)
6. Ender’s game (The book is better, but the movie doesn’t disappoint)
7. Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind (Romance + Sci-fi)
8. The World’s end (Buddy comedy + Sci-fi)
9. Moon (If you can appreciate slow paced but thought provoking movies)
10. Chronicle (Shaky cam sci-fi)

Thanxxx for good suggestions. Bro

Giphy2
Deal Subedar
8
33
2880
28

Ah too late for the party , most movies have been already shared also watch Blade Runner.
Don’t miss 2001 whatsoever

Blackberry logo2
Deal Subedar
0
83
1350
38

interstellar,avatar,the martian,mad max fury road,The Prestige

Also the movie whole america watching after trumps win : Idiocracy

Mnj
Deal Cadet
0
127
236
11

Where R U Guyz ??
Share your views on this topic too

Giphy %281%29
Deal Cadet
0
79
530
2

Men in black https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Mnj
Deal Cadet
0
127
236
11
ros_guy wrote:

Men in black https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Iron man
Thor
Resident evil
matrix
And???

B15a037254e6f9e4234f9f35531ecfdf906ad4f8 hq
Deal Lieutenant
7
101
3138
69
Expand
mr.lonely wrote:
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif as i dont have many days left.
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
33
240
9824
76

suggest me horror movies.

i liked breed, house of wax, descent, hills have eyes, etc.

Please suggest me more which i am missing which is must watch before i die.

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
25
2,141
40397
672
cody wrote:

suggest me horror movies.

i liked breed, house of wax, descent, hills have eyes, etc.

Please suggest me more which i am missing which is must watch before i die.

You should have created a new thread as it’s a totally different genre. Anyway, here are three:

The Conjuring http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1...67
The Conjuring 2 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3...04
The Ring http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0...30

Nocturnal animals
Deal Captain
49
2,008
13206
156

1. Artificial Intelligence 2001
2. Her 2013
3. Upstream color 2013
4. I, Robot 2004
5. I am legend 2007
6. Independence day 1996
7. Equals 2015
8. Hollow man 2000
9. Snow pierecer 2013
10. The Adjustment Bureau 2011

Few Movies i watched n liked from the ones already mentioned ::

Minority report [The best]
Edge of Tomorrow
Source Code
Predestination
Ex Machina
Donnie Darko
Ender’s game
Moon
Interstellar
The Prestige
Thor 1
Resident evil 1-3

Mnj
Deal Cadet
0
127
236
11
getready wrote:

1. Artificial Intelligence 2001
2. Her 2013
3. Upstream color 2013
4. I, Robot 2004
5. I am legend 2007
6. Independence day 1996
7. Equals 2015
8. Hollow man 2000
9. Snow pierecer 2013
10. The Adjustment Bureau 2011

Few Movies i watched n liked from the ones already mentioned ::

Minority report [The best]
Edge of Tomorrow
Source Code
Predestination
Ex Machina
Donnie Darko
Ender’s game
Moon
Interstellar
The Prestige
Thor 1
Resident evil 1-3

Nice list bhai
Specially
Minority report (my favourite too)
Edge of tomorrow

Can you suggeste more like these..
As U already give good list

Mnj
Deal Cadet
0
127
236
11
Expand
DealSeeker wrote:

You should have created a new thread as it’s a totally different genre. Anyway, here are three:

The Conjuring http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1...67
The Conjuring 2 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3...04
The Ring http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0...30

You can watch lights out 2016

Mnj
Deal Cadet
0
127
236
11
cody wrote:

suggest me horror movies.

i liked breed, house of wax, descent, hills have eyes, etc.

Please suggest me more which i am missing which is must watch before i die.

Bro watch
1.Evil dead (must watch)
2. Lights Out 2016

I have download some hotter movies too I will watch and share if I found good ..

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
25
2,141
40397
672
getready wrote:


3. Upstream color 2013

Man, you must have a lot of patience to have sat through that movie. It was one of the rare movies which I just couldn’t bear. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Moreover, whatever I could manage to see seemed pretentious and crafted a little too much to pass off as artsy.

Nocturnal animals
Deal Captain
49
2,008
13206
156
Expand
DealSeeker wrote:

Man, you must have a lot of patience to have sat through that movie. It was one of the rare movies which I just couldn’t bare. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Moreover, whatever I could manage to see seemed pretentious and crafted a little too much to pass off as artsy.

Sometimes i get connected to few movies in a weird way https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
Equals is one such movie [rip off of The Island and Equilibrium]

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
25
2,141
40397
672
Expand
getready wrote:

Sometimes i get connected to few movies in a weird way https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
Equals is one such movie [rip off of The Island and Equilibrium]

Kristen Stewart. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Nocturnal animals
Deal Captain
49
2,008
13206
156
Expand
DealSeeker wrote:

Kristin Stewart. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

The prime reason i wanted to watch the movie is this sound track from trailer [ 1:10 to 2:07 ] Ofcourse the reason to watch the trailer is kristen https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Original Song ~ Chromatics – Kill For Love

Coincidentally, the lyrics of the song from the trailer are a lot related to my favorite movie of 2016 [Demolition]

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt11...9/

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
25
2,141
40397
672

@getready Jake Gyllenhaal has been superb lately (just like McConnaughey). I loved Nightcrawler.

Nocturnal animals
Deal Captain
49
2,008
13206
156
DealSeeker wrote:

@getready Jake Gyllenhaal has been superb lately (just like McConnaughey). I loved Nightcrawler.

Yep https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Source code, enemy, southpaw, night crawler, Demolition and prisoners from 2013
Too many good films from him

Minimal 311.jpg
Analyst
530
12,715
28025
167
Expand
getready wrote:

Yep https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Source code, enemy, southpaw, night crawler, Demolition and prisoners from 2013
Too many good films from him

so when are you changing your dp again https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing