Please suggest a website to book hotel in US

Please suggest a website to book hotel in US

115°
Missing
Deal Cadet
1
206
686
8

Dimers,

I need to book hotel in US (around 30 nights).
goibibo and other sites are not having discounts.

Is there any website which offer good discounts for international hotels?

11 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
44
0

which city are you planning to travel?

there are couple of deals on US site,
https://www.airbn...m/
if you travelling as single(not as family).

http://www.skyscanner.com/hotel...=1
other options

https://www.priceline.co...me

(Bidding option/express deals will save u lot of bucks, non refundable)
https://www.hotwire.com/...l/
http://www.cheapticket...m/

Juarez
Deal Major
144
21
18620
194

don’t deal with anyone here regarding this coz there are lots of cheaters here

Bittersweet symphony frame 1
suspended
0
55
869
15

take me with you

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
206
686
8
@spids wrote:

which city are you planning to travel?

there are couple of deals on US site,
https://www.airbn...m/
if you travelling as single(not as family).


http://www.skyscanner.com/hotel...=1
other options

https://www.priceline.co...me
(Bidding option/express deals will save u lot of bucks, non refundable)
https://www.hotwire.com/...l/
http://www.cheapticket...m/


Thanks for the options.

I am specifically looking for Minneapolis city in Minnesota

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
44
0

I went to US in February. The cheapest hotel I could find was Travel Lodge( 4-5000 rs/ night) https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
The reviews are not so good, but it turned out to be just fine for me though.

Images
Moderator
4
267
14544
228
@spids wrote:

which city are you planning to travel?

there are couple of deals on US site,
https://www.airbn...m/
if you travelling as single(not as family).


http://www.skyscanner.com/hotel...=1
other options

https://www.priceline.co...me
(Bidding option/express deals will save u lot of bucks, non refundable)
https://www.hotwire.com/...l/
http://www.cheapticket...m/


kg! for helping https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
30
2,278
42775
735

@agent7 Since you want a hotel for such a long duration, I highly recommend you to simply walk in to a few hotels locally and then negotiate a rate. You will get the cheapest rates this way. Most hotels have a weekly and monthly rate that is only available offline. To give you an idea, a hotel which charges $60-80 per night might give you a weekly rate of $300 and a monthly rate of as low as $1000.

Since you might need a hotel reservation for your visa/immigration purpose, I suggest you to book any hotel of your liking for 2-3 days. Then you can find a good hotel as per my advice above for the rest of your stay there.

By the way, Priceline has a very popular “Name your own price” feature which is often used by people who plan in advance to get loot rates. I was once able to book a 3-star hotel in Chicago for $30 a night by planning a month in advance. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
30
2,278
42775
735
@abhi102 wrote:

I went to US in February. The cheapest hotel I could find was Travel Lodge( 4-5000 rs/ night) https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
The reviews are not so good, but it turned out to be just fine for me though.


You paid way too much. Lodges (i.e. shared accommodation) even in a big city like New York still charge about $30-40 per day. BTW, YMCA lodges (requires membership) are usually even cheaper than that.

Open uri20161119 27009 2xv7rv
Deal Captain
0
276
10793
168
@spids wrote:
https://www.airbn...m/
if you travelling as single(not as family).


@agent7 if you are travelling stags then do look around for hostels or dorms, these might be cheaper than starting rates at airbnb.
of-course, this is way different than being in a hotel, so you decide as per requirement.


not sure about NorthAm, but in Europe the hostels can be had for as less as 15-18 Euro per person per day

[most recently, in Feb-16 someone stayed at Peace and Love, Paris and Hans Brinker, Amsterdam for these exact fare]

Open uri20161119 27009 2xv7rv
Deal Captain
0
276
10793
168
@DealSeeker wrote: You paid way too much. Lodges (i.e. shared accommodation) even in a big city like New York still charge about $30-40 per day. BTW, YMCA lodges (requires membership) are usually even cheaper than that.

I am not sure of what YMCA memberships cost now, but once I ‘almost’ got manipulated by a relative to spend about 30000 (INR) for an ISCON membership (lifetime) .. then i thought.. yaar gurudware tou sab jagah hotey hein https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
[thodi seva.. bharpuur mewa langar ]

Open uri20161119 27009 2xv7rv
Deal Captain
0
276
10793
168
@Spock wrote:

@DealSeeker wrote: You paid way too much. Lodges (i.e. shared accommodation) even in a big city like New York still charge about $30-40 per day. BTW, YMCA lodges (requires membership) are usually even cheaper than that.

I am not sure of what YMCA memberships cost now, but once I ‘almost’ got manipulated by a relative to spend about 30000 (INR) for an ISCON membership (lifetime) .. then i thought.. yaar gurudware tou sab jagah hotey hein https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
[thodi seva.. bharpuur mewa langar ]

*iskcon

I do not even know how to spell it correctly :-/
shows my disinterest.

Missing