PM Narendra Modi's photo lands Paytm, Reliance ...

PM Narendra Modi's photo lands Paytm, Reliance Jio in soup

70°
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
20
193
5216
97

PM Narendra Modi’s photo lands Paytm, Reliance Jio in soup

The government has issued notices to Paytm and Reliance Jio Infocomm asking them whether they had taken prior permission before using Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s photographs on advertisements of their products.

http://www.gadgetsnow.com/tech-news/pm-narendra...
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

9 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Images
Entertainer
13
0
34056
322

Kyun Modiji ka photo use kar liya toh kaunsi aafat aa gayi Government ko.. Notebandi ke time pe toh bada Paytm Paytm aur Free Internet bole har rally mein.. Unhone toh manaa nahin kiya! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
20
193
5216
97
Plato wrote:

Kyun Modiji ka photo use kar liya toh kaunsi aafat aa gayi Government ko.. Notebandi ke time pe toh bada Paytm Paytm aur Free Internet bole har rally mein.. Unhone toh manaa nahin kiya! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

woh time pe sab log excited the black money band ho gaya tha
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
2
62
3564
39

Youtube per Sub Modiji ke *Thumbnail per Kama rahe h*

Images
suspended
0
387
9510
101

Lol…yeah they let them use it and earn benefit now they want share of the profit.

P.S> Where have the smileys gone? @no fpd

Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
40
104
12763
141
bluewine wrote:

Youtube per Sub Modiji ke *Thumbnail per Kama rahe h*

Govt want bribe from all sources.

Now might be their treasury have becomes light due to election.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
20
193
5216
97
Expand
Cody wrote:

Govt want bribe from all sources.

Now might be their treasury have becomes light due to election.

cody bro… did u vote today
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
40
104
12763
141
Expand
desidude2013 wrote:

cody bro… did u vote today
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Yes had gone. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif But i am not at all interested in voting, becoz my parents forced i went.

U and all people here know it very well, i hate Politicians and Govt.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
20
193
5216
97
Expand
Cody wrote:

Yes had gone. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif But i am not at all interested in voting, becoz my parents forced i went.

U and all people here know it very well, i hate Politicians and Govt.

NOTA is good option for you
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
20
193
5216
97

Reliance Jio, Paytm apologise for using PM’s picture in ads

Reliance Jio, Paytm apologise for using PM Narendra Modi’s image in their ads without permission, says government.

The government had issued notices to Paytm and Reliance Jio Infocomm last month, asking them whether they had taken prior permission before using Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s photographs on advertisements of their products.

In September last year, Mukesh Ambani-promoted Reliance Jio Infocomm had used Modi’s picture in full-page advertisements, which triggered a heated political debate and resulted in a number of PILs in the courts.

Two months later on November 9, the morning after Modi announced demonetisation on TV, PayTm released full-page ads in newspapers welcoming the decision to ban Rs 500 and Rs 1000 bank notes and the push towards digital economy.

An official with the ministry of consumer affairs, food and public distribution confirmed the move, adding that the companies may also face penalties in the coming week. Two other ministry officials also confirmed the development.

Missing