PURPOSE....

PURPOSE....

133°
Images
suspended
0
796
19

Dimers share tricks on dd and some people with own agenda share that on telegram for their own affialition and promotion …

Sometimes I feel that more and more these youtubers are growing what will be the need to come on dd ? While we are getting everything outside ….tricks and deals …

Why would someone would refresh new deals page when he is already getting links on some telegram channel ?

This frustration came in my mind after the imudra loot gone viral …

THERE SHOULD BE SOMETHING TO SEGREGATE THESE YOUTUBERS FROM GENUINE DIMERS ..

15 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Missing
suspended
50
20
0
THE_GODFATHER wrote:

Dimers share tricks on dd and some people with own agenda share that on telegram for their own affialition and promotion …

Sometimes I feel that more and more these youtubers are growing what will be the need to come on dd ? While we are getting everything outside ….tricks and deals …

Why would someone would refresh new deals page when he is already getting links on some telegram channel ?

This frustration came in my mind after the imudra loot gone viral …

THERE SHOULD BE SOMETHING TO SEGREGATE THESE YOUTUBERS FROM GENUINE DIMERS ..

What was the IMudra loot?

Missing
Deal Cadet
119
492
11

I am also worried about this thing since many days…. but after having a thought that many ppl could loot that, no frustration happened…..

Missing
Deal Cadet
119
492
11

And this thing can’t be even solved by admin because no can can stop sharing bro….. so will loot as much as we can and let the youtubers do their things….

Missing
Deal Cadet
119
492
11

My zomato deal gone viral in many YouTube channels and cashback sites also after posting it on dd…. but its okk…

15359988
Tech Guru
1,451
4171
133

Yea this is a major problem where you dont get credit for finding something because others take your post and make it there own and spam it through all channels.

This is one reason I dont use any chat groups or other channels.. Instead of just giving a link to the original post, they dont ever do that and only give the methods and tricks you found out as their own. So they get credit and you get nothing.

Some tricks you can share in PM or other areas but you still dont know if someone will still take it and post it at other places as their own but also most people wont get it then..

But I have noticed that many post tricks on DD.. And if you google an hour later you find the same tricks on hundreds of other places.. No one ever gives a link back to the original poster..

Missing
Deal Cadet
219
412
4

What zomato deal was and what imudra loot was ? Did i miss some great loot ?

15359988
Tech Guru
1,451
4171
133
aalemaaro339 wrote:

And this thing can’t be even solved by admin because no can can stop sharing bro….. so will loot as much as we can and let the youtubers do their things….

But admins can make sure it dont happen here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It does and admins ignore it because those groups bring in a lot of traffic.

But that behavior is not professional.

It is not just being the first to post.. But to also taking ownership of the post. Because you only get paid for being the first, the rest are ignored..

Changing things would mean less traffic and maybe less posts by those who are after monetizing their efforts. But if the site has to progress from being just a place for some people to make money off then it will just stay that way until something better comes along. Since I dont know a better way I cant say anything.

Missing
Deal Cadet
119
492
11
Expand
alienteck wrote:

But admins can make sure it dont happen here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It does and admins ignore it because those groups bring in a lot of traffic.

But that behavior is not professional.

It is not just being the first to post.. But to also taking ownership of the post. Because you only get paid for being the first, the rest are ignored..

Changing things would mean less traffic and maybe less posts by those who are after monetizing their efforts. But if the site has to progress from being just a place for some people to make money off then it will just stay that way until something better comes along. Since I dont know a better way I cant say anything.

You may be partially right but the thing we worried can’t be stopped because no credit in copy pasting the things… ideas can’t be stopped sharing…

15359988
Tech Guru
1,451
4171
133
Expand
aalemaaro339 wrote:

You may be partially right but the thing we worried can’t be stopped because no credit in copy pasting the things… ideas can’t be stopped sharing…

That is where patents and copyrights come in. And that is why we have link backs because we can not copy the ideas and techniques someone else came up with.

Missing
Deal Cadet
119
492
11
Expand
alienteck wrote:

That is where patents and copyrights come in. And that is why we have link backs because we can not copy the ideas and techniques someone else came up with.

Strong point….but i think @admin should take some steps if possible without hurting real dimers

15359988
Tech Guru
1,451
4171
133
Expand
aalemaaro339 wrote:

Strong point….but i think @admin should take some steps if possible without hurting real dimers

Maybe in 10 years this will work in India. Everywhere else the ISP itself is held responsible so sites are careful to not get banned. This goes for everything though including reviews or ideas or techniques and even pictures.

Heck if you copy the T&C from amazon.us onto your site, expect a call from them.. You can copy snippets and then provide a link to the T&C.. Many sites wont even risk copying even those small segments. Fair use is rather limited in that respect.

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
135
8

Yes many private sites are using deals on other site and dont give credits or tell about the person who had discovered that trick…..like today i got a deal in DD about tatasky cashback using paytm and u can’t believe that i got the same deal using some blogpost on mail …..So i am wandering that who has copied this deal DD or that blogpost……attaching the screenshothttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/569553/original/Screenshot_2019-06-08-00-29-41-218_com.google.android.gm.png?1559934456

15359988
Tech Guru
1,451
4171
133
namanmakkar wrote:

Yes many private sites are using deals on other site and dont give credits or tell about the person who had discovered that trick…..like today i got a deal in DD about tatasky cashback using paytm and u can’t believe that i got the same deal using some blogpost on mail …..So i am wandering that who has copied this deal DD or that blogpost…..

This will only become a big thing when indian sites follow global sites in how they pay..

Like on amazon .us they used to have a referral program where you got cashbacks from your readers following your links to amazon and buying something. But what many did not know was that this was for life time. And those customers referring their friends to amazon and buying something would also give cashback to the original referrer..

Some indian sites are trying this out now but its not a major thing yet.. Thats because they dont know how much money is involved.. The ones who used the trick to bring people to their site and then placing their cookie in the browser and then getting them to go to amazon are making far more than anyone can make working at any job. And its for life time and its a pyramid scheme where anyone you or your readers have contact with bring you something. Not only was the cash back in the 10-20% range but their friends also brought you 1-5% of what they buy and their friends also bring in some amount..

Once people found out that this bait and switch was making some people rich, people started insisting and complaining about those sites. But its too late now, they are already getting money from those referrals from a decade ago. I saw one guy boasting he made $75000 last month from this.. Ofcourse people in the US buy a lot of expensive stuff and most of them order this way so it adds up to a lot.. It seems amazon still has this but once a cookie for a referral is placed it is permanent and now you cant get any new referrals as everyone is already on amazon.

Giving a link back would mean people would click on the link and follow back to the original post and if they then go to like amazon, the original poster would get credit for it or in the case of DD, DD would end up as the referrer.. Can you imagine anyone willingly giving up the chance to make $10000 or even $1000 every month in free money???

Missing