Query regarding Aliexpress 11-11 sale (shipping...

Query regarding Aliexpress 11-11 sale (shipping, payment mode, waiting period)

Thumbimgcrop
Deal Cadet
0
64
130
50

Hi guys,

I have few query regarding upcoming Aliexpress 11-11 sale. First of all I don’t have international DC/CC. So i bought aliexpress gift card (pocket) of $30 by using my friend’s CC. Now I can use it like e-wallet. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

I have added so many cheap electronic items to my wishlist like – micro usb adapter, led light, earphone, card reader, phone cases, and all these items are under $10. Now my main question is that which free shipping method i should choose during shopping? and which shipping method i should avoid?

1- 4PX singapore post OM
2- China post ordinary small packet plus
3- Aliexpress standard shipping method
4- Yanwe economic air mail
5- China post registered air mail
6- seller’s shipping method

  • In
11 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Tumblr n4kqg2kerk1tzsjxho3 500
Moderator
90
110
27968
729
@kool wrote:

@no fpd wrote:

https://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...
https://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...


i read that, but what about choosing shipping method?


its there

Shipping method

—China Post/EMS service Min 10 days max 45 days

—Choose paid Fedex/DHL shipping to receive trackable / faster delivery

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
276
4440
61
@kool wrote:

@no fpd wrote:

https://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...
https://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...


i read that, but what about choosing shipping method?


By stuff which you might not require immediately or would never require https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Anyway jokes apart, buy with free shipping and forget is the right strategy. Check the tracking if you get once in a while and after it reaches India it shouldn’t take more than 4-5 days.

Giphy2
Deal Subedar
8
33
2880
28
@ranjithsai01 wrote:


@kool wrote:


@no fpd wrote:

https://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...
https://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...


i read that, but what about choosing shipping method?


By stuff which you might not require immediately or would never require https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Anyway jokes apart, buy with free shipping and forget is the right strategy. Check the tracking if you get once in a while and after it reaches India it shouldn’t take more than 4-5 days.

Technically it takes forever after reaching India my RAZer mouse from AliExpress reached India on 21 and just got it yesterday thanks to Kolkata customs

Thumbimgcrop
Deal Cadet
0
64
130
50
@no fpd wrote:

@kool wrote:

@no fpd wrote:

https://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...
https://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...


i read that, but what about choosing shipping method?


its there

Shipping method

—China Post/EMS service Min 10 days max 45 days

—Choose paid Fedex/DHL shipping to receive trackable / faster delivery


I know these methods, last time they provided me some sellers shipping method which is still showing in transit (April 2016) , so suggest me some good trackable shipping method.

Download
Deal Subedar
5
221
1026
20

My wishlist is ready https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif and also suits and Blazers are at 40-60% discount on that day

Thumbimgcrop
Deal Cadet
0
64
130
50
@MovieSeeker wrote:

@ranjithsai01 wrote:


@kool wrote:


@no fpd wrote:

https://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...
https://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...


i read that, but what about choosing shipping method?


By stuff which you might not require immediately or would never require https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Anyway jokes apart, buy with free shipping and forget is the right strategy. Check the tracking if you get once in a while and after it reaches India it shouldn’t take more than 4-5 days.

Technically it takes forever after reaching India my RAZer mouse from AliExpress reached India on 21 and just got it yesterday thanks to Kolkata customs

Do u have any idea about ALIEXPRESS STANDARD shipping method ? what is that ?

Thumbimgcrop
Deal Cadet
0
64
130
50
@ahmed298sam913 wrote:

My wishlist is ready https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif and also suits and Blazers are at 40-60% discount on that day


bro , kindly share ur wishlist to me or suggest me some good items to buy. I have 70$ deposited in aliexpress wallet for 11-11 sale.

Download
Deal Subedar
5
221
1026
20
@kool wrote:


@ahmed298sam913 wrote:

My wishlist is ready https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif and also suits and Blazers are at 40-60% discount on that day


bro , kindly share ur wishlist to me or suggest me some good items to buy. I have 70$ deposited in aliexpress wallet for 11-11 sale.

Pm me bro 😌

Napster logo icon
Critic
4
257
2564
53

WHY ARE YOU ALL BUYING FROM CHINA? WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR PATRIOTISM?

Missing