Query regarding amalgamation of public sector b...

Query regarding amalgamation of public sector banks

35°
Missing
Deal Newbie
134
35
1

After amalgamation of public sector banks what will happen to existing account? Is there any effect on pension account? As i heard new names and logos are coming for amalgamating banks. 

7 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
51
147
0

You can continue with your branch as it is. Staff, places, everything Will be same just some change in color of display boards. That’s it Mitro

Missing
Blogger
161
1812
51
int86 wrote:

You can continue with your branch as it is. Staff, places, everything Will be same just some change in color of display boards. That’s it Mitro

account number , micr code , ifsc code, passbook and cheque books along with mobile banking , net banking are all going to change.

when going to change depends in individual banks.


only atm cards and credit cards will continue to work with international transactions disabled.


in case u need international , u have to apply new card

Missing
Shopping Friend
531
7231
116

once the integration process is complete then the customers will get new cheque book pass book etc

Missing
Deal Cadet
156
789
31
Expand
rogerthat wrote:

account number , micr code , ifsc code, passbook and cheque books are all going to change.

when going to change depends in individual banks.

How about net-banking . Would the current net-banking credentials work or will they again call us for getting new kits and stuff? Cause my father has an account in dena and in case if they issue everything new, i don’t want him to go through the trouble of going to the bank again for various formalities. I’d just withdraw everything beforehand

Missing
Blogger
161
1812
51
Expand
schumacher wrote:

How about net-banking . Would the current net-banking credentials work or will they again call us for getting new kits and stuff? Cause my father has an account in dena and in case if they issue everything new, i don’t want him to go through the trouble of going to the bank again for various formalities. I’d just withdraw everything beforehand

that also will change along with Mobile banking


atleast in bank of baroda all things are changing nothing will remain from erstwhile banks

Missing
Deal Newbie
134
35
1
Expand
rogerthat wrote:

account number , micr code , ifsc code, passbook and cheque books along with mobile banking , net banking are all going to change.

when going to change depends in individual banks.


only atm cards and credit cards will continue to work with international transactions disabled.


in case u need international , u have to apply new card

If that happens then it’s a bad news for old people…..as my mother has to go to the treasury office and fill all the formalities again….it will be pain for old people

Missing
Blogger
161
1812
51
Expand
Lm10 wrote:

If that happens then it’s a bad news for old people…..as my mother has to go to the treasury office and fill all the formalities again….it will be pain for old people

yeah bro

Missing