Hotness RBI : Movie Tickets Booking Sites Can't Charge ...

Hot Deal RBI : Movie Tickets Booking Sites Can't Charge Handling Fees ( No Internet Handling Charge On movie Tickets)

479°
0
100% OFF 24.0
Cropped503560147
Budding Star
110
10203
116
RBI : Movie Tickets Booking Sites Can't Charge Handling Fees ( No Internet Handling Charge On movie Tickets)
Deal Expired

https://inshorts.com/m/en/news/movie-ticket-boo...
RBI : Movie Tickets Booking Sites Can’t Charge Handling Fees ( No Internet Handling Charge On movie Tickets)

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/556945/original/Screenshot_2019-03-17-12-14-04-441_com.android.chrome.png?1552805154

  • Expired 3 months
40 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
Cropped7885156231141019216
Deal Subedar
150
1498
17

They charged today itself also( i booked tickets today) , in the name of convienince fee

Cropped503560147
Budding Star
110
10203
116
gauravnandwanii wrote:

They charged today itself also( i booked tickets today) , in the name of convienince fee

It’s today news

Cropped503560147
Budding Star
110
10203
116
gauravnandwanii wrote:

They charged today itself also( i booked tickets today) , in the name of convienince fee

May be working in few days

Cropped7885156231141019216
Deal Subedar
150
1498
17
Expand
eeesahuji205 wrote:

It’s today news

No, i got this news yesterday itself

Cropped503560147
Budding Star
110
10203
116
Expand
gauravnandwanii wrote:

No, i got this news yesterday itself

But brother it’s take time for few days

Cropped7885156231141019216
Deal Subedar
150
1498
17
Expand
eeesahuji205 wrote:

But brother it’s take time for few days

Ok, will wait, and watch less movies till that

Cropped7167544430539444340
Deal Cadet
51
235
3

Will it be applicable on bookmyshow and paytm?

Download
Shopping Friend
34
27888
441
Expand
eeesahuji205 wrote:

But brother it’s take time for few days

They would reduce the offers, ultimately it has to be borne by customers only

Missing
Deal Cadet
79
178
5

Means no more movie coupons sob

Cropped503560147
Budding Star
110
10203
116
Vaastav wrote:

Will it be applicable on bookmyshow and paytm?

In all company rule same from RBI

Manchester united red devils white shirt%281%29
Deal Captain
414
13083
111

@admin please move

Cropped503560147
Budding Star
110
10203
116
Expand
androgame wrote:

They would reduce the offers, ultimately it has to be borne by customers only

May be they increase tickets price

Download
Shopping Friend
34
27888
441
Expand
eeesahuji205 wrote:

May be they increase tickets price

They cant do that directly because cinemas arent owned by them, but if pvr and bookmyshow (As an example) sign a truce then possible

Loveeeeeee 2ifgch7s%281%29
Deal Subedar
188
2050
32

It wil really help save few bucks, Hope BMs keep their offers tooo..

Missing
Deal Cadet
42
728
11

That means now Zingoy too have to remove Handling charges from Paytm voucher and 2% charge from BharatQR.

1
Deal Lieutenant
246
4423
51

It’s NOT today’s news. A person has recently filed RTI query. So he got a reply in this response few days back. But that has not stopped movie tickets booking sites from charging these fees.

Missing
Deal Cadet
121
557
6

BMS charges 12% fees and 18% GST on that. Hope this gets reduced.

Cropped503560147
Budding Star
110
10203
116
Expand
androgame wrote:

They cant do that directly because cinemas arent owned by them, but if pvr and bookmyshow (As an example) sign a truce then possible

Yes they can’t do directly.
If they remove handling charges then it’s more beneficial for coustmers.
If 100% Cashback code offer working
+ Flat 75 Bookmyshow offer also good at that time

Missing
Deal Cadet
42
728
11

If BMS removes internet handling charges then we can save 25% if make payment via Payzapp on BMS. Otherwise, we would save only 16.15% if they charge internet handling charges.

75pe
Deal Subedar
106
2586
27
RockChap wrote:

It’s NOT today’s news. A person has recently filed RTI query. So he got a reply in this response few days back. But that has not stopped movie tickets booking sites from charging these fees.

we should reach to bms and ask about this

Cropped503560147
Budding Star
110
10203
116
B3A5T wrote:

BMS charges 12% fees and 18% GST on that. Hope this gets reduced.

Yes may be RBI take Strict Action against on All sites

Cropped503560147
Budding Star
110
10203
116
RockChap wrote:

It’s NOT today’s news. A person has recently filed RTI query. So he got a reply in this response few days back. But that has not stopped movie tickets booking sites from charging these fees.

Yes may be RBI take Strict Action against on All sites

Cropped503560147
Budding Star
110
10203
116
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

we should reach to bms and ask about this

Right

Kgf
Deal Subedar
10
1066
20

The court hearing for this case starts next week. How come you already ruled that they can’t charge anymore? Stop spreading false news. They will keep charging until the courts rule otherwise.
If they aren’t allowed to charge convenience fees, the movie theaters will get off their platforms since a lot of people pay cash anyway at the theater counters and it will be a loss to the theater owners to pay these MDR fees on online card transactions. And BMS/Paytm will reduce offers as well.

Download
Shopping Friend
34
27888
441
G-Gowda wrote:

The court hearing for this case starts next week. How come you already ruled that they can’t charge anymore? Stop spreading false news. They will keep charging until the courts rule otherwise.
If they aren’t allowed to charge convenience fees, the movie theaters will get off their platforms since a lot of people pay cash anyway at the theater counters and it will be a loss to the theater owners to pay these MDR fees on online card transactions. And BMS/Paytm will reduce offers as well.

Right !!
Current arrangement is better for consumers i think

Missing
Deal Cadet
166
512
8

Earlier also there was an article which said that all the multiplexes need to sell food at MRP but nothing happened. They still charge 250 for popcorn and 100 for 1 samosa biggrin

Cropped503560147
Budding Star
110
10203
116
G-Gowda wrote:

The court hearing for this case starts next week. How come you already ruled that they can’t charge anymore? Stop spreading false news. They will keep charging until the courts rule otherwise.
If they aren’t allowed to charge convenience fees, the movie theaters will get off their platforms since a lot of people pay cash anyway at the theater counters and it will be a loss to the theater owners to pay these MDR fees on online card transactions. And BMS/Paytm will reduce offers as well.

Bro it’s like Popcorn charge. But in this case they will don’t charge on handling fees As RBI.
RBI is different and court is different. On All Wallet and Online Service work according to RBI RULES
And RBI Says it’s wrong
If RBI Make Rule you can’t charge on handling then it works.
Like KYC

Download
Shopping Friend
34
27888
441
Expand
eeesahuji205 wrote:

Bro it’s like Popcorn charge. But in this case they will don’t charge on handling fees As RBI.
RBI is different and court is different. On All Wallet and Online Service work according to RBI RULES
And RBI Says it’s wrong
If RBI Make Rule you can’t charge on handling then it works.
Like KYC

‘Like KYCsunglasses
I dont really see KYC working , only extensions and extensions (am happy with that though)

Kgf
Deal Subedar
10
1066
20
Expand
eeesahuji205 wrote:

Bro it’s like Popcorn charge. But in this case they will don’t charge on handling fees As RBI.
RBI is different and court is different. On All Wallet and Online Service work according to RBI RULES
And RBI Says it’s wrong
If RBI Make Rule you can’t charge on handling then it works.
Like KYC

I’m not arguing that its against RBI’s rules. I’m saying that your post is false until the courts ruling.

Missing