Received Amazon 200rs Amazon gift card for 500+...

Received Amazon 200rs Amazon gift card for 500+ purchase last month

Score: 3 Votes: 5

Vote down Reasons

  • Self Promotion : 1
Score: 3 Votes: 5

Vote down Reasons

  • Self Promotion : 1
Score: 3 Votes: 5

Vote down Reasons

  • Self Promotion : 1
Yogi bear
Deal Subedar
2
107
1236
16

Hello friends. Received Amazon 200rs Amazon gift card for 500+ purchase last month. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif Check your email. Subject line of email is “Your Rs.200 Amazon.in Gift Card”. You can find content of email in the below screenshot.

View post on imgur.com

(However received only for 1 account out of 5. Waiting for others)

  • In
33 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
Img 20150414 215658
Budding Star
46
196
30226
625

Nhi aya bc https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Img 20170331 232813
Deal Major
83
3,538
20154
144
@VaibhavJain wrote:

Nhi aya bc https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif


Ditto bc

111
Deal Subedar
3
152
1034
20

@dealyogi what was the purchase date ?

20151225101353
Deal Cadet
0
19
550
5

Nice

Download
Shopping Friend
56
0
29716
249
@devashi wrote:

@VaibhavJain wrote:

Nhi aya bc https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif


Ditto bc


Aap bhi mam https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

20 Jan was the date

111
Deal Subedar
3
152
1034
20

did not got for the purchases made on 10th dec till now https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Img 20150414 215658
Budding Star
46
196
30226
625
@devashi wrote:

@VaibhavJain wrote:

Nhi aya bc https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif


Ditto bc


mam, i thought dd girls are so shareef that they get offended wit bc. sorry if you get offended but please don’t create a post for this 😐😢 i already stopped quoting girls comments. you can take this as exception 😃🙏

Img 20150414 215658
Budding Star
46
196
30226
625
@mahidada wrote:

@devashi wrote:

@VaibhavJain wrote:

Nhi aya bc https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif


Ditto bc


Aap bhi mam https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

20 Jan was the date


ab sirf bc bolne ke liye koi gender thodi change kregii yarr 😂😂

Img 20170331 232813
Deal Major
83
3,538
20154
144
@mahidada wrote:

@devashi wrote:

@VaibhavJain wrote:

Nhi aya bc https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif


Ditto bc


Aap bhi mam https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

20 Jan was the date


20 Jan was deadline https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Img 20170331 232813
Deal Major
83
3,538
20154
144
@VaibhavJain wrote:

@devashi wrote:

@VaibhavJain wrote:

Nhi aya bc https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif


Ditto bc


mam, i thought dd girls are so shareef that they get offended wit bc. sorry if you get offended but please don’t create a post for this 😐😢 i already stopped quoting girls comments. you can take this as exception 😃🙏

Im not shareef https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif I’m devil https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Cc @vishusgh

Download
Shopping Friend
56
0
29716
249
@VaibhavJain wrote:

@devashi wrote:

@VaibhavJain wrote:

Nhi aya bc https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif


Ditto bc


mam, i thought dd girls are so shareef that they get offended wit bc. sorry if you get offended but please don’t create a post for this 😐😢 i already stopped quoting girls comments. you can take this as exception 😃🙏

She will not create such, that is the reason you are fan of her i think https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

CC: @devashi

Img 20150414 215658
Budding Star
46
196
30226
625
@mahidada wrote:

@VaibhavJain wrote:

@devashi wrote:

@VaibhavJain wrote:

Nhi aya bc https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif


Ditto bc


mam, i thought dd girls are so shareef that they get offended wit bc. sorry if you get offended but please don’t create a post for this 😐😢 i already stopped quoting girls comments. you can take this as exception 😃🙏

She will not create such, that is the reason you are fan of her i think https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

CC: @devashi


https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Yogi bear
Deal Subedar
2
107
1236
16
@RowdyAK47 wrote:

@dealyogi what was the purchase date ?


14th Dec2015

3098a81a3cefb092bc8eb39289423a7a
Deal Captain
16
6
12676
114
@devashi wrote:

@VaibhavJain wrote:

Nhi aya bc https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif


Ditto bc


Same issue amazon walo be loot liya 10 ordered item but nothing get

Ros guy
Deal Cadet
0
79
530
2
@VaibhavJain wrote:

@mahidada wrote:

@VaibhavJain wrote:

@devashi wrote:

@VaibhavJain wrote:

Nhi aya bc https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif


Ditto bc


mam, i thought dd girls are so shareef that they get offended wit bc. sorry if you get offended but please don’t create a post for this 😐😢 i already stopped quoting girls comments. you can take this as exception 😃🙏

She will not create such, that is the reason you are fan of her i think https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

CC: @devashi


https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
Anti-Feminism is apparent from the name of Founder’s website “backch*dbilli.com”…
How could he be a fan.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
125
434
5

Don’t worry the date was 20th January for crediting 200 gift balance.

3098a81a3cefb092bc8eb39289423a7a
Deal Captain
16
6
12676
114

Congratulations! You are eligible for a Rs.200 Amazon.in Gift Card for a recent order placed with us.

Thanks again for making us the most visited e-commerce site in India.
Hello

The Gift Card will be credited to your Amazon.in account by 20th January, 2016.

You’re entitled to the Gift Card, subject to following terms and conditions for the offer:

Img 20170303 wa0005
Deal Captain
7
646
7192
37

I too didn’t got.
but confirmed from cc yesterday… assured me that i will receive my gv by 20th January

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
4626
53
@dealyogi wrote:

@RowdyAK47 wrote:

@dealyogi what was the purchase date ?


14th Dec2015


Sare a/c khol khol ker dekh liye… kahin kuchh nahi aaya… Dec 14 ko hi order kiya tha… https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Yogi bear
Deal Subedar
2
107
1236
16
@vijkap201 wrote:

@dealyogi wrote:

@RowdyAK47 wrote:

@dealyogi what was the purchase date ?


14th Dec2015


Sare a/c khol khol ker dekh liye… kahin kuchh nahi aaya… Dec 14 ko hi order kiya tha… https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


It seems only me (in 1 account) received 200rs credit https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Also I have posted following thread last month where I received email from Amazon about this 200 credit, which also seems earlier than others/dimers. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

http://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...

Img 20170416 213843
Deal Lieutenant
4
284
5010
55
@dealyogi wrote:


It seems only me (in 1 account) received 200rs credit https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Also I have posted following thread last month where I received email from Amazon about this 200 credit, which also seems earlier than others/dimers. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

http://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...


Amazon Employee Spotted https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Yogi bear
Deal Subedar
2
107
1236
16
@saymyname wrote:

@dealyogi wrote:


It seems only me (in 1 account) received 200rs credit https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Also I have posted following thread last month where I received email from Amazon about this 200 credit, which also seems earlier than others/dimers. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

http://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...


Amazon Employee Spotted https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Are bhai, if I would be amazon employee then I never create 5 accounts (either only 1 account or many many accounts) and moreover I would never posted this type of thread https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
4626
53
@saymyname wrote:

@dealyogi wrote:


It seems only me (in 1 account) received 200rs credit https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Also I have posted following thread last month where I received email from Amazon about this 200 credit, which also seems earlier than others/dimers. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

http://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...


Amazon Employee Spotted https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Nahi re, Yogi ki yogmaya… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Img 20170416 213843
Deal Lieutenant
4
284
5010
55
@vijkap201 wrote:

@saymyname wrote:

@dealyogi wrote:


It seems only me (in 1 account) received 200rs credit https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Also I have posted following thread last month where I received email from Amazon about this 200 credit, which also seems earlier than others/dimers. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

http://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...


Amazon Employee Spotted https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Nahi re, Yogi ki yogmaya… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Amazon ko yoga sikhata hoga https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif Yeh uski Gurudakshina https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Yogi bear
Deal Subedar
2
107
1236
16
@saymyname wrote:

@vijkap201 wrote:

@saymyname wrote:

@dealyogi wrote:


It seems only me (in 1 account) received 200rs credit https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Also I have posted following thread last month where I received email from Amazon about this 200 credit, which also seems earlier than others/dimers. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

http://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...


Amazon Employee Spotted https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Nahi re, Yogi ki yogmaya… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Amazon ko yoga sikhata hoga https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif Yeh uski Gurudakshina https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Hmm, one more point could be. I have created these accounts when I was in USA and same accounts I am continuing in India too, so might be I am getting emails early from amazon.

Dont want to mess up with Amazon by creating more accounts in India as they block the accounts and never re-open. Even I am like “Ram Ram Ram” whenever I do any amazon deal from these multiple accounts https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Img 20170416 213843
Deal Lieutenant
4
284
5010
55
@dealyogi wrote:

Hmm, one more point could be. I have created these accounts when I was in USA and same accounts I am continuing in India too, so might be I am getting emails early from amazon.

Dont want to mess up with Amazon by creating more accounts in India as they block the accounts and never re-open. Even I am like “Ram Ram Ram” whenever I do any amazon deal from these multiple accounts https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


I have not tried multiple accounts with Amazon but thinking to do one.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
4626
53
@dealyogi wrote:

@saymyname wrote:

@vijkap201 wrote:

@saymyname wrote:

@dealyogi wrote:


It seems only me (in 1 account) received 200rs credit https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Also I have posted following thread last month where I received email from Amazon about this 200 credit, which also seems earlier than others/dimers. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

http://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...


Amazon Employee Spotted https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Nahi re, Yogi ki yogmaya… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Amazon ko yoga sikhata hoga https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif Yeh uski Gurudakshina https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Hmm, one more point could be. I have created these accounts when I was in USA and same accounts I am continuing in India too, so might be I am getting emails early from amazon.

Dont want to mess up with Amazon by creating more accounts in India as they block the accounts and never re-open. Even I am like “Ram Ram Ram” whenever I do any amazon deal from these multiple accounts https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Nope, this can’t be the case… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif kyunki mera a/c bhi oosssaa me hi bana tha 5-6 saal pehle… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif tabhi se chal raha hai… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

But no gc for me yet… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Yogi bear
Deal Subedar
2
107
1236
16

Received 3 more email of 200rs gift card credit. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

I hope now other dimers should also get.

Pt58xqmpc
Deal Lieutenant
1
168
6155
61
@devashi wrote:

@VaibhavJain wrote:

@devashi wrote:

@VaibhavJain wrote:

Nhi aya bc https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif


Ditto bc


mam, i thought dd girls are so shareef that they get offended wit bc. sorry if you get offended but please don’t create a post for this 😐😢 i already stopped quoting girls comments. you can take this as exception 😃🙏

Im not shareef https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif I’m devil https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Cc @vishusgh

mai devil ke peeche devil bahut jyada aage https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif.
@VaibhavJain bc tune ladki ko bc bolna sikha diya, hatsoff taufa (@Troll) kabool karo

Edit : I recieved that 200, I referred so I got 200+100

Missing