Received Continuous Missed Call From Unknown Co...

Received Continuous Missed Call From Unknown Country Number any way to bypass that type of call

96°
Missing
Deal Subedar
0
1611
18

Anyone give me step to block those call Bombitup not working after adding to protection list also received call . Why they call using such number and what is their common intention and what is their profit in disturbing like this ? Anyone know why they call
44,43,48,37 country code number. Why they call?
I am suspecting Cigerate Company now they might be the criminal . We take paytm cash in return they give us Unlimited spam call using VOIP and IPRN technology as per . So, I am suggesting no to get track to them by just 10 rs paytm cash.

19 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Have you try checking true-caller and trace such number?

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
1611
18
getready wrote:

IPRN scam!
Read this: https://medium.com/@Bohr/iprn-voip-you-just-won...

No claim from there side or message/call . I have pick up 1-2 time . But after 5 second call Disconnected automatically and No answer from their phone number. They usually call between 8:30-9:30 am everyday different number every time. In My 4 number I receive such call .

Bal ganesh
Deal Lieutenant
94
4002
53
Expand
avion wrote:

No claim from there side or message/call . I have pick up 1-2 time . But after 5 second call Disconnected automatically and No answer from their phone number. They usually call between 8:30-9:30 am everyday different number every time. In My 4 number I receive such call .

Do not ever take those calls – it can give them some info like active user etc – just ignore calls – then they would soon stop else you are messing up.

Md 5a686577a583d%282%29
Deal Cadet
53
481
7

If u put 43* in ur blacklist, it will block all calls starting with 43 pensive

Rep
Deal Subedar
162
1046
15

Someone Is Call Bombing You For Some Reason. confused
See If You Hurted Or Denied Anything Anyone Recently Can Help You Track That Person.

These Are Scam Calls. Someone Is Just Taking Time Out To Disturb You (As You Told That You’re Getting Calls In Your 4 Nos.) So That Person Is Someone Who Knows You Well.

Missing
suspended
50
20
0
Expand
avion wrote:

No claim from there side or message/call . I have pick up 1-2 time . But after 5 second call Disconnected automatically and No answer from their phone number. They usually call between 8:30-9:30 am everyday different number every time. In My 4 number I receive such call .

like @getready mentioned, it might be that calls disconnecting might be a lure to have one call back and get some charges via outcalls.
.
happened once with someone I knew.. same
. international routing numbers and call has local (say hindi) language voice telling ‘hello helllo unable to hear you" and disconnect.
but they didn’t do any callback
in second, third times .. call record sample were matched and sound grapht were identical.. pointing to.. it being robocall.. not a live call.

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
1611
18
TechnoFrendz wrote:

Someone Is Call Bombing You For Some Reason. confused
See If You Hurted Or Denied Anything Anyone Recently Can Help You Track That Person.

These Are Scam Calls. Someone Is Just Taking Time Out To Disturb You (As You Told That You’re Getting Calls In Your 4 Nos.) So That Person Is Someone Who Knows You Well.

I don’t have enemy as per I know . I am astonished how they get my number. I think that some Cigerate Company Paytm Cash I have tried. Nothing else. I think cigarette company sell our mobile number to that type of company

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
1611
18
kmla88 wrote:

Have you try checking true-caller and trace such number?

Kuch nehi hoga Truecaller se . Truecaller me o number ayege hi nehi.

Rep
Deal Subedar
162
1046
15
Expand
avion wrote:

I don’t have enemy as per I know . I am astonished how they get my number. I think that some Cigerate Company Paytm Cash I have tried. Nothing else. I think cigarette company sell our mobile number to that type of company

If You Take That Cigarette Missed Call Offer Then Even I Have Done Many A Times But Never Received Any Such Calls As You Have Mentioned.

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
1611
18
Expand
TechnoFrendz wrote:

If You Take That Cigarette Missed Call Offer Then Even I Have Done Many A Times But Never Received Any Such Calls As You Have Mentioned.

I don’t have that much Account Paytm , Amazon ,Cashk**o Zingoy, Magicpin ,No more Account .So, why I am targeting ? No sign up on any other site through that number. Only my one number is safe from them Which I don’t receive such calls till now.

Giphy %281%29
Deal Subedar
106
1132
15

Pm me your number and operator name. Am blocked this type call from your number. Or u also block from your end by calling Customer care. If u are unable to block then pm me

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
1611
18
UndercoverDeal wrote:

Pm me your number and operator name. Am blocked this type call from your number. Or u also block from your end by calling Customer care. If u are unable to block then pm me

Hi today also receiving call . May I know what you do before I give my number and operator number.I have switch off 2 outof 4 number but also receiving call on that 2 number.

Giphy %281%29
Deal Subedar
106
1132
15
Expand
avion wrote:

Hi today also receiving call . May I know what you do before I give my number and operator number.I have switch off 2 outof 4 number but also receiving call on that 2 number.

Bro we r moderating all fraud call and msg

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
2

Bro, I think this is purely revenge. No scammer is that much free that he will call sharply between 8:30 to 9:30 on all your numbers

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
1611
18
soni.ronak61212 wrote:

Bro, I think this is purely revenge. No scammer is that much free that he will call sharply between 8:30 to 9:30 on all your numbers

No enemy . I have never tell anything bad or fight with any person . But who are doing that still unknown .

Rep
Deal Subedar
162
1046
15
Expand
avion wrote:

I don’t have that much Account Paytm , Amazon ,Cashk**o Zingoy, Magicpin ,No more Account .So, why I am targeting ? No sign up on any other site through that number. Only my one number is safe from them Which I don’t receive such calls till now.

You Should Report Those To Your Operator Via Email Or Social Media.
Last Year, I Used To Get Many Ads Msg From Different Indian Numbers But Soon After Reporting It Came Down To 1-2 And Then No Msg From Such Numbers Till Now.

My Operator Was Airtel And That Was Never Used Online Or Any Kind Of Offers/Apps. Still I Received Msg On That Number. Airtel Asked Me Recent All Numbers From Which I Received Msg And In 2 Days Those Msg Were No More Coming To My Airtel Number.

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
1611
18
Expand
UndercoverDeal wrote:

Bro we r moderating all fraud call and msg

As per you tell me in pm that after 29th January 2020 ,6PM I don’t receive such call today I received such call.

Images
Deal Brigadier
74,766
86104
1190
Expand
avion wrote:

No enemy . I have never tell anything bad or fight with any person . But who are doing that still unknown .

Mr Avion, may I offer a piece of advice?
Stop thinking of it as a curse to have been given an enemy in life.
It can be a blessing, too.
A wise man gets more from his enemies than a fool from his friends.

Missing