Redmi Note 7 Pro Launched as expected...

Redmi Note 7 Pro Launched as expected...

78°
46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar
28
2090
79

As i expected note 7pro is launched…

Will provide details soon..

@deb3l

https://gadgets.ndtv.com/mobiles/news/redmi-not...

I guess the leaks are right…

sunglasses
21 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar
28
2090
79

Expect redmi go and much more surprises too..

111
Deal Subedar
248
1880
46

Redmi Note 7 pro – Snapdragon 675

46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar
28
2090
79
RowdyAK47 wrote:

Redmi Note 7 pro – Snapdragon 675

was leaked long back biggrin

46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar
28
2090
79
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

was leaked long back biggrin

Launched at 14k for 4+64gb

and for 6+128gb its 16999/-

Note 7 @9999 for the base price
top end [email protected] /-

Note 7 prediction was bang on…
#JJisimpressed wink

111
Deal Subedar
248
1880
46
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

Launched at 14k for 4+64gb

and for 6+128gb its 16999/-

Note 7 @9999 for the base price
top end [email protected] /-

Note 7 prediction was bang on…
#JJisimpressed wink

seems good pricing

75pe
Deal Subedar
106
2598
27

what kind of camera sensor note 7 has?

46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar
28
2090
79
Simbha3 wrote:

what kind of camera sensor note 7 has?

imx 486 i guess..
i just saw the pricing part…
10-12k for note 7 was spot on wink
#miwillbebackinbiz grinning

75pe
Deal Subedar
106
2598
27
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

imx 486 i guess..
i just saw the pricing part…
10-12k for note 7 was spot on wink
#miwillbebackinbiz grinning

hmm.but plastic body .color ll come off after few month of usage .like the old samsung phones with chrome coating ..

46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar
28
2090
79
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

hmm.but plastic body .color ll come off after few month of usage .like the old samsung phones with chrome coating ..

note series focuses more on performance…
If you are so much worried about their body buy a perforated case or something…

Cropped75770540910922727
Blogger
514
1946
51

Perfect prediction bro! sunglasses plus1

67351 541779905843911 1711691732 n
Deal Subedar
213
1472
46
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

hmm.but plastic body .color ll come off after few month of usage .like the old samsung phones with chrome coating ..

note 7 isnt glass back?

75pe
Deal Subedar
106
2598
27
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

Yes it’s a 2.5D glass body…

glass back plastic body.

46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar
28
2090
79
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

glass back plastic body.

With gorilla glass 5 protection that’s important.

46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar
28
2090
79
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

glass back plastic body.

I appreciate their price and efforts though..
I guess they are not providing fast charger in the box..

75pe
Deal Subedar
106
2598
27
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

I appreciate their price and efforts though..
I guess they are not providing fast charger in the box..

yes no fast charger…

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
68
1

its still faster than an iphone charger. Plus after market QC4 charger will hit the market for cheap price. This will be a huge win for Xiaomi this year.

Redmi 7 with 632 will dominite as would Note 7 Pro. Mi A3 with Android one and 675 at Mi A2’s price would be great. Also Poco F2 with 855 at F1
s price and better screen/camera.

46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar
28
2090
79
trivik12 wrote:

its still faster than an iphone charger. Plus after market QC4 charger will hit the market for cheap price. This will be a huge win for Xiaomi this year.

Redmi 7 with 632 will dominite as would Note 7 Pro. Mi A3 with Android one and 675 at Mi A2’s price would be great. Also Poco F2 with 855 at F1
s price and better screen/camera.

Seems like you have done your full research on mi toungueout

46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar
28
2090
79
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

Seems like you have done your full research on mi toungueout

It provides 5w/2A output socket so i don’t think charging will be that slow..

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
68
1
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

Seems like you have done your full research on mi toungueout

Not too hard to do these days. its all over the news.

Anyway redmi note 7 pro comes with 10W charger. iPhone Xs comes with 5w charger.

“The Note 7 Pro supports Quick Charge 4 but it comes bundled with a 10W charger and takes a while to charge fully.”

https://www.indiatoday.in/technology/reviews/st...

Missing