Regarding the oxigen wallet thread

Regarding the oxigen wallet thread

Missing
suspended
0
50
20
0

A few quotes for dealseeker and magnus.

"
Out of 6 billion humans, the troublemakers are just a handful.
Dalai Lama

"

When you blame and criticize others , you are avoiding some truth about yourself.

A tip of advice to both

"

Everyone loses their class when they travel through hell, but only a few will regain it if they remain humble and accept the part they played in their own misery.
Shannon L. Alder

  • In
14 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

What was this ?

Giphy2
Deal Subedar
7
407
2500
25

Why restart this again

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
50
170
1

Wtf is this? What this has to do with oxygen wallet? And how come you’re noelt banned yet?

Kanz
Deal Subedar
1
80
1612
18

Magnus https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Ezgif.com crop
Deal Major
365
10,681
21675
130

@Magnus https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Matrix stickmen
Dimer Of The Year 2015
23
1,847
38015
642
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
Ezgif.com video to gif
Deal Captain
12
168
9906
123

RIP https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
9
2652
25
@DealSeeker wrote:

https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Request for unSuspension

He was just helping you

Thumbimgcrop 1456928246281
Deal Lieutenant
5
576
6264
34
@blue wine wrote:


@DealSeeker wrote:

https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Request for unSuspension

He was just helping you

Hope you know the newbie

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
9
2652
25
@Amit Goyal wrote:

@blue wine wrote:


@DealSeeker wrote:

https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Request for unSuspension

He was just helping you

Hope you know the newbie

Na I am not aware of Y they fighting just know that load na le vali thread thi shayad

Thumbimgcrop 1456928246281
Deal Lieutenant
5
576
6264
34
@blue wine wrote:


@Amit Goyal wrote:

@blue wine wrote:


@DealSeeker wrote:

https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Request for unSuspension

He was just helping you

Hope you know the newbie

Na I am not aware of Y they fighting just know that load na le vali thread thi shayad

Yups. Thread hai sayad.

Images
Deal Captain
37
64
14090
104

@rajrocks do not feel bad about everything which is going on.. I hope we dimers will always get best deals from you. Ultimately as a dimer I do not want to see my best deal poster to get disheartened.
Your fan always…

Ezgif.com crop
Deal Major
365
10,681
21675
130
@Paisa_de wrote:

@rajrocks do not feel bad about everything which is going on.. I hope we dimers will always get best deals from you. Ultimately as a dimer I do not want to see my best deal poster to get disheartened.
Your fan always…

Best deal poster ko wish toh karo https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Congrats @rajrocks for 400

Images
Deal Captain
37
64
14090
104
@avgn wrote:

@Paisa_de wrote:

@rajrocks do not feel bad about everything which is going on.. I hope we dimers will always get best deals from you. Ultimately as a dimer I do not want to see my best deal poster to get disheartened.
Your fan always…

Best deal poster ko wish toh karo https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Congrats @rajrocks for 400

Are.. Just missed to see stats.
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Congo Raj bhai.. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Missing