RELIANCE JIO SPEED CAPPED

RELIANCE JIO SPEED CAPPED

Score: 1 Votes: 1
Cow
Deal Cadet
0
58
162
32

i don’t know whether its problem due to cdma migration or something else till yesterday i was getting 23 Mbps constant speed so downloaded 50 gb of data but from today speed is capped 5mbps no matter now hard i tried even factory resetting my phone but speed is capped at 5Mbps location gwalior mp

72 Comments  |  
29 Dimers
Large
Deal Cadet
0
52
748
11

ask customers care they’ll help u better on this

How violent logan
Deal Major
75
3,503
15802
178

same thing here in bangalore
Edit: Nope, getting 30mbps

Good deals are bad for business
Deal Subedar
0
226
1460
7
@getready wrote:

same thing here in bangalore
Edit: Nope, getting 30mbps


Do you get 30MBps download speed ? (bits or byte)

Stupendous man
Critic
0
387
8982
96
@getready wrote:

same thing here in bangalore
Edit: Nope, getting 30mbps


Not capped. Sometimes thee speed just goes down temporarily. The OP is just impatient.

Thumbimgcrop 1450249086032
Deal Subedar
1
127
2036
16
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif what’s the price for unlimited plan
Large
Deal Cadet
0
52
748
11
@sukhichd710 wrote:

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif what’s the price for unlimited plan

buy any mobile from lfy

Missing
Deal Subedar
14
472
1500
15

Hii anyone pls suggest how to buy this unlimited plan and what is the validityi mean how much days will i get to use it

Epyvirl24cl5w9le4mmn
Deal Lieutenant
3
176
3492
31
@samisam093 wrote:

Hii anyone pls suggest how to buy this unlimited plan and what is the validityi mean how much days will i get to use it


This offer comes bundled with purchase of new lyf handset in which you will get unlimited data for 3 months then it might get extended by another 3 months.

Missing
Deal Subedar
14
472
1500
15
@sagardrokr wrote:


@samisam093 wrote:

Hii anyone pls suggest how to buy this unlimited plan and what is the validityi mean how much days will i get to use it


This offer comes bundled with purchase of new lyf handset in which you will get unlimited data for 3 months then it might get extended by another 3 months.

thnx https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1456084167249
Deal Subedar
1
275
1946
25
@AKA wrote:

@sukhichd710 wrote:

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif what’s the price for unlimited plan

buy any mobile from lfy


From where? Can you pls. Give some details..?

Large
Deal Cadet
0
52
748
11

go to nearest mobile store or rilance digital express …and ask for Lfy mobiles nd unlimited service of RJio offer

Thumbimgcrop 1450249086032
Deal Subedar
1
127
2036
16
@AKA wrote:

@sukhichd710 wrote:

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif what’s the price for unlimited plan

buy any mobile from lfy

means bro please tell further i am from chandigarh https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Funny cute animated pug gif 22
Deal Cadet
1
92
878
18

No auch issue https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif
Dont complaint about Jio
Its just going awesome

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
61
1168
10
@getready wrote:

same thing here in bangalore
Edit: Nope, getting 30mbps


Can you pl point me to a Reliance store which is selling Lyf phone with this RJio SIM? I have checked at 2-3 shops & the answer is they do not know or they are not yet authorised to sell or quote 500rs extra.
(Or alternatively help me get an invite)?

How violent logan
Deal Major
75
3,503
15802
178
@dealshunter wrote:

@getready wrote:

same thing here in bangalore
Edit: Nope, getting 30mbps


Can you pl point me to a Reliance store which is selling Lyf phone with this RJio SIM? I have checked at 2-3 shops & the answer is they do not know or they are not yet authorised to sell or quote 500rs extra.
(Or alternatively help me get an invite)?

I purchased via unofficial sources not Digital stores, store guys had few invites [or his friends] and he was selling devices at a hiked price
I cannot recommend them because even i had no clue that my sim will get activated until it actually did

PS: Actually even i tried few digital stores too, but no luck

Thumbimgcrop
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
2
@sagardrokr wrote:

@samisam093 wrote:

Hii anyone pls suggest how to buy this unlimited plan and what is the validityi mean how much days will i get to use it


This offer comes bundled with purchase of new lyf handset in which you will get unlimited data for 3 months then it might get extended by another 3 months.

do we need to have cdma sim card? because I dont have one.

Epyvirl24cl5w9le4mmn
Deal Lieutenant
3
176
3492
31

do we need to have cdma sim card? because I dont have one.


No you don’t.

Thumbimgcrop
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
2
@sagardrokr wrote:

do we need to have cdma sim card? because I dont have one.


No you don’t.

jio 4g is available only for existing cdma customers, isn’t it?

Epyvirl24cl5w9le4mmn
Deal Lieutenant
3
176
3492
31
@rahul4luv58 wrote:

@sagardrokr wrote:

do we need to have cdma sim card? because I dont have one.


No you don’t.

jio 4g is available only for existing cdma customers, isn’t it?


Haven’t you read @thrifty_indian ’s thread http://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t... regarding JIO 4g?
You can use JIO 4g by purchasing a lyf handset (they will provide free sim along with lyf handset allowing you to use unlimited data for three months) also I heard CDMA customers are being shifted to JIO 4g network.

Pada
Deal Lieutenant
11
3
5068
148

guys beware of these handsets, my friend’s wind 4 unable to make calls 24 hours after every restart and my wind 4 wifi hotspot switching off automatically after 2-3 days and needs a restart again

Pada
Deal Lieutenant
11
3
5068
148

my phone getting around 20-30 mbps in city and 4-8 (depending on the position i keep the phone ) in my home

Good deals are bad for business
Deal Subedar
0
226
1460
7
@karthi4052752 wrote:

my phone getting around 20-30 mbps in city and 4-8 (depending on the position i keep the phone ) in my home


You getting this speed for downloads or you speaking about overall speed ?

Pada
Deal Lieutenant
11
3
5068
148
@neu.dimer wrote:

@karthi4052752 wrote:

my phone getting around 20-30 mbps in city and 4-8 (depending on the position i keep the phone ) in my home


You getting this speed for downloads or you speaking about overall speed ?


bits bro, divide that by 8 for bytes

Good deals are bad for business
Deal Subedar
0
226
1460
7
@karthi4052752 wrote:

@neu.dimer wrote:

@karthi4052752 wrote:

my phone getting around 20-30 mbps in city and 4-8 (depending on the position i keep the phone ) in my home


You getting this speed for downloads or you speaking about overall speed ?


bits bro, divide that by 8 for bytes


Yeah that’s what i wanted to know https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Funny cute animated pug gif 22
Deal Cadet
1
92
878
18
@karthi4052752 wrote:

guys beware of these handsets, my friend’s wind 4 unable to make calls 24 hours after every restart and my wind 4 wifi hotspot switching off automatically after 2-3 days and needs a restart again

I m using FLAME 1 from last week.
Faced no such problem.
I using it for calling as well 4G data via hotspot.

and its working continously from last week.

So ur frnds fone might be having some manufacturing defect…Talk to LFY care.

Leaving 2 wallpaper 1366x768
Deal Cadet
0
87
242
1

up west also capped

Funny cute animated pug gif 22
Deal Cadet
1
92
878
18
@rc100 wrote:

up west also capped

As Jio 4G is still is testing phase, one can face some issues with network.

Data n calls services need to rectified before commercial launch.

Leaving 2 wallpaper 1366x768
Deal Cadet
0
87
242
1
@rahul4luv58 wrote:


@sagardrokr wrote:


do we need to have cdma sim card? because I dont have one.

No you don’t.


jio 4g is available only for existing cdma customers, isn’t it?

it is available for new customers also…

Missing