Hot Deal

rupizo wallet help needed

426°
Deal Subedar
axen89

i have already added around 9600rs thru my credit card during last promo of 3% cashback.. after than the limit increased to 20000.. after this 2% cashback promo announced i added 5000 thru the same credit card.. after then am not able to add money (even 1 rupee) thru credit card.. wen i try thru credit card option it says u have exceeded limit…! whereas i have added less than 15k in my wallet..

also the app allows me to add money thru debit card option…! not thru credit card…!

trying for the past three days… not happening thru cc..

contacted cc thru chat asking for any restriction and limits… they r so dumb…!

searched in the faq’s in app and website.. cant see any restrictions…!

anyone can help in this regard?

anyone also facing the same issues like not able add money thru cr card or its me only?

any known restrictions…?

@DealSeeker @avgn

@A2Zdeals
@varsha thanooj
@GoogleCA

52 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
  • Sort By
Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Combined limit walaa lafda hoga like UDIO+ Payu+ PAYZAPP+ BMS managed by RBL BANK types

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

its not not rbl…! is its dbs bank…

moreover am able add money with debit card.. not with credit card…

View 5 more replies
Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied

@axen89 Good that you brought this up. I faced similar issues with Rupizo and even discussed it with a few dimers privately a couple of days ago.

Rupizo seems to have forgotten to revise the monthly loading limit per card after the increase of non-KYC wallet limit to 20K. They also seem to have added a daily overall loading limit like Udio had earlier. Moreover, they are enforcing the daily load limit indirectly as the transactions get failed/rejected if you try to load via a new card which still shows transfer limit of 5K on the last loading page.

It’s so ironic that the most liberal wallet seems to have adopted the load limits from Udio when Udio itself removed those limits recently. Ref: https://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...

P.S. Rupizo’s T&Cs are still showing the old limits and there is no update from them about these hidden changes. I encourage everyone to contact Rupizo’s customer and complain about this capricious behavior.

CC @1cooldesidd @A2Zdeals

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Anyone knows where I can do kyc for rupizo? For digibank I did it in CCD, but I don’t think they would let me do for rupizo

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

only in city where @mahidada resides https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

For me rupizo worked fine no problems in adding more than 10k for this month. So this may be temporary or due to some risk. Try after sometime or change the card for loading funds.

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied

As per your earlier posts, you have already done KYC-verification. So these load limits obviously do not apply to you.

View 5 more replies
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Never used https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I was able to Use Rupizo Card on DBS before…
Not Anymore…is there any other Virtual Card which i can Use on DBS Wallet…

Link Copied

@axen89 so I got what you are saying here. Rupizo is not allowing to add more than 15K at a time.

No charges till now for loading money from cc, dc and vc

@DealSeeker

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

I have loaded rupizo to full extent when limit was 10k.. after they upgraded to 20k, i have loaded another 5k.. today i want to add 5k more but i am unable to do that.. i have used diff card as well still not able to load.. i think they have capped at 15k instead of sending msgs with limit as 20k..

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

AFAIK these are the situation currently with rupizo…

1. overall limit of non kyc wallet 20000.
2.overall 20k can be loaded thru debit card option without any issues
3.thru credit card option only 5k is allowed.
4. udio has blocked rupizo vcc for loading money.
5. as for as amazon rupizo vcc is still treated as international card for digital and tc card transactions. (physical product purchases dont have any prob i suppose)
6. doest not allow this vcc..
7. on paytm vcc works..
8.kyc not available for chennai customers.

please correct me if wrong..!
calling
@DealSeeker
@anilenggworks77964
@Cherry
@Byrapaneni
@billa ajith
@Magus
@avgn
@rajrocks

Link Copied

Are you saying 5k per day or is it per month with cc.

View 3 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

what are the charges to bank transfer from rupizo wallet ???

Link Copied

upto 30rs per transcation free. more than that 4

Link Copied

Yeah My brother got the info from cc

When he asked about delay of cashback… They replied and denied it as they found the transaction was with Paytm according to records

Link Copied

Offtopic: two weeks back when the wallet limit was 10k there was a 3℅ cashback offer,
I utilised that offer ( loaded 10k and done transaction of 10k )
But they haven’t credited the cashback because i’ve already used the wallet limit to the full extent, i thought they will credit next month,
But then they should’ve credited the cashback after they upgraded the wallet limit to 20k but they didn’t #Strange
Contacted CC, those dumbheads have no clue
I should’ve loaded 9700 instead of 10k, my bad

CC: @anilenggworks77964 @1cooldesidd @Cherry @ranjithsai01

Link Copied

That’s the normal case for every Care from some times. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

View 3 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Any one able to log in to rupizo now? My user name pin is saying wrong and if u try to re activate or forget password still its saying wrong credentials https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Link Copied

try 2-3 times buddy.. its working 2nd or 3rd time… i too faced this issue on my accounts.

View 3 more replies
Link Copied

@ponnukumar200787 Same here, seems a bug

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

delete

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I’m not able to log into rupizo nor in digibank, for digibank its saying that temporary blocked

Link Copied

Maybe due to multiple wrong attempts.

View 4 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Hey is there any limit on add funds through different credit cards on rupizo? For me its just showing limit as 2k although I just used around 2k this month

Link Copied

yeah.. its total 5k… per month

Link Copied

Transaction failing today. Anyone tried with rupizo. Not a single transaction successful.
Any luck?

replyuser
Click here to reply