sbi deducted 177rs as cash handling charges

sbi deducted 177rs as cash handling charges

217°
Missing
Deal Cadet

today i deposited 2 lakh in my current account of sbi.

its first transaction of cash load in this month.

its home branch transaction.

but sbi deducted cash handling charges of 177rs .

its my seven year old account never got charged of cash depositing.

can any one tell me new rule of cash deposite .

19 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Hamster
Entertainer

Is it 10k amb ca?

Hamster
Entertainer
marketdimer wrote:

Is it 10k amb ca?

Have to leave now as phone battery is low. If your a/c is 10k amb, you’ll be charged 0.75 paisa per 1000 plus gst above 25k per day. If not, write to bm to reverse the transaction. Reversing such charges are on banks discretion and in most case banks avoid tussle with customers.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
marketdimer wrote:

Have to leave now as phone battery is low. If your a/c is 10k amb, you’ll be charged 0.75 paisa per 1000 plus gst above 25k per day. If not, write to bm to reverse the transaction. Reversing such charges are on banks discretion and in most case banks avoid tussle with customers.

How to check average balance,ithink its low average balance account may be 5k

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
gauravrockz wrote:

And I think it is 0.075 paisa plus GST as it’s deducted 177₹ against 2 lakh

Puss in boots and kitty
Deal Subedar

sbi sbi sbi i am fadeup with this bank.govt bank are looting to innocent public

Missing
Deal Subedar

modi effect. they need money to adjust NPAs. close account ASAP. SBI now only loots ordinary people.

Original
Deal Lieutenant
panchabhut wrote:

modi effect. they need money to adjust NPAs. close account ASAP. SBI now only loots ordinary people.

Ache din…. Jane wale hain
P.S. bhakts avoid replying.. twisted

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
cm-punk wrote:

Ache din…. Jane wale hain
P.S. bhakts avoid replying.. twisted

lol. Dude. Tomorrow if you are not able to piss, you are one of those people who will blame modi too.

btw, cash handling charges are always listed on “schedule of fees and charges”. OP check t&c on sbi.co.in

White tiger toy bengal cub
Deal Cadet

i didnt do any cash deposit but still they charged me 177 for account maintenance

Img 20160427 182009
Deal Cadet

Guess what??
I got charged same 177Rs for Cash depositing of 2lakh
In union bank of india

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
kaviarasu wrote:

i didnt do any cash deposit but still they charged me 177 for account maintenance

are these new charges introduced ie for account maintenance rolleyes

Hamster
Entertainer
Expand
desiman wrote:

it’s not new. every bank charge in name of cash deposit after demonitisation. Last month a bank charged me 60 rupees for advance I gave to open account so I fought on twitter that as per rules after 4 branch deposits you can charge and this is just 1st transaction then 3 days back after follow ups got 60 back. Just imagine an illiterate or unaware or not so tech savvy giving away such small amounts and how much loot these banks are doing while those who call themselves guards are sleeping.

Hamster
Entertainer
Expand
gauravrockz wrote:

You have savings or current a/c? check with sbi passbook what type of sa/ca you have and compare charges here https://www.sbi.co.in/portal/web/services/servi... and anyways any low bal ca will be charged for 2nd cash tranx onwards.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
marketdimer wrote:

it’s not new. every bank charge in name of cash deposit after demonitisation. Last month a bank charged me 60 rupees for advance I gave to open account so I fought on twitter that as per rules after 4 branch deposits you can charge and this is just 1st transaction then 3 days back after follow ups got 60 back. Just imagine an illiterate or unaware or not so tech savvy giving away such small amounts and how much loot these banks are doing while those who call themselves guards are sleeping.

bro i am asking about account maintenance charges as said by one member above.. for cash deposits above 4 or 5 they do charge

Hamster
Entertainer
Expand
desiman wrote:

bro i am asking about account maintenance charges as said by one member above.. for cash deposits above 4 or 5 they do charge

that a person should be aware. he or she can claim that they didn’t get informed and as per RBI guidelines bank is liable to reverse such charges. it is mandatory for bank to send atleast 3 to 5 sms and an email before levying such charges. if customer can claim he got no communication (even if it is false), bank will reverse 1 off charge compulsory. visit branch with in 30 days.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
marketdimer wrote:

You have savings or current a/c? check with sbi passbook what type of sa/ca you have and compare charges here https://www.sbi.co.in/portal/web/services/servi... and anyways any low bal ca will be charged for 2nd cash tranx onwards.

It’s current account .

And no passbook for current account.

Account balance never goes low.ALways above 50k.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
desiman wrote:

Wrongly wrote it’s cash handling charges.

They deduct account maintenance charges also 550+ GST also which I already know.ITs yearly charges.

Missing
Deal Cadet

Can anyone tell me if the locker charges charged by sbi in april are for the current financial year or the year gone -by?
i have an idle locker which i for got to close .

Missing
Deal Cadet
schumacher wrote:

Can anyone tell me if the locker charges charged by sbi in april are for the current financial year or the year gone -by?
i have an idle locker which i for got to close .

It’s for current FY. Charges debited in Apr 2019 are for FY 2019-20.

Missing